Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UK general election

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Middle England will not vote for Corbyn simple.
    He has one or two good policy's but he wants a open border policy.
    Before you have a free for all you need to get some money in the cofers the Tory's will empty the box.
    The 2 leaders are like Matt emulsion bland and disinteresting.
    This election is a important one as the outcome will mould our Country into a self governing none European​ flunky state as we were.
    One or Two? And you call yourself a Labour supporter? Can you not swallow your pride for one second and get behind the policies of the Labour party or you going to abstain and help the Tories continue their stranghold on this country and the working people within it.

Corbyn does not have an Open border policy and you are swallowing this whole austerity bullshit in order to excuse yourself not supporting Corbyn. He is talking about investing in infastructure, education and building council houses something long overdue in this country and likely to swell not empty the coffers.Do you want the NHS to be sold off to the same private American companies responsible for all those dead claimants they said were fit for work? Do you want the massive corporations paying no tax to be given even more of a free ride and the power to shape public policies in their favour? Do you want workers rights to be further eroded and Zero hours contracts extended into all areas of work? Do you want public sector pay cuts to increase and to take away free school meals form those who need them? Do you want those caring for disabled and often terminal family members to be paid less than those on the dole for round the clock 24/7 care every day and night of their lives? Do you want huge companies to be able to continue defaulting payments to their suppliers driving small business into bankruptcy while they rake in huge profits? Because the Tories do and if you think that Corbyn is bland and uninteresting then you will be helping them stay there if you are not going to vote against them.

Today the Labour party demonstrated true leadership in guaranteeing European working residents here the right to remain if they are voted in. This will give the EU no option other than keeping those same rights for British workers and residents in the EU. Science, business, education is very reliant on these workers and it would be churlish and decidedly childish and unpatriotic to use British citizens as pawns in some negotiation game as May is suggesting. Corbyn and the Labour party have said they will go ahead with Brexit but in a responsible manner rather than ditching all the environmental and workers safeguards in place like the Tories are going to do.

I would like to have stayed in Europe but it seems that many who voted for Brexit have had another agenda all along and nothing the Labour party does will convince those who want the UK to return to the 1960's or even before. That time has gone and hopefully the young will stick two fingers up to the old way of doing things and change Britain for the better. It cannot carry on like it is.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not a die hard lefty, but I know what is right. There was one guy on this radio show waffling on for minutes about why he couldnt vote for Corbyn: 'Just too untrustworthy' and 'he doesn't speak for me'. He spoke for 3 minutes like this and basically said a lot of nothing. I shook my head wondering if I was right about the Western brain drain.

Corbyn's gonna do much better than people think but there are a lot of dead heads out there.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I am not a die hard lefty, but I know what is right. There was one guy on this radio show waffling on for minutes about why he couldnt vote for Corbyn: 'Just too untrustworthy' and 'he doesn't speak for me'. He spoke for 3 minutes like this and basically said a lot of nothing. I shook my head wondering if I was right about the Western brain drain.

Corbyn's gonna do much better than people think but there are a lot of dead heads out there.
    Corbyn was in Scotland yesterday and gave a good rallying speech to all workers about fairness and equality of opportunity. It all made sense and I hope they vote for him to get back the seats they lost to SNP.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Middle England will not vote for Corbyn simple.
    He has one or two good policy's but he wants a open border policy.
    Before you have a free for all you need to get some money in the cofers the Tory's will empty the box.
    The 2 leaders are like Matt emulsion bland and disinteresting.
    This election is a important one as the outcome will mould our Country into a self governing none European​ flunky state as we were.
    @Gandalf and @Beanz. Wrongly think that I was calling Corbin a Welsh or a Cornish. I just wanted to use the word sheep-shagger I did not use it in your sense of the word sheep-shagger. Get your heads out of that little box do you think everything in the world is British English? Wrong again - epic fail as beanie says. Also I feel sorry for students in korea that have to listen to miles British accent he claims he sounds like an American but I highly doubt that. As for beanz he Probably sounds like a Dutchman

El Kabong Guest

Corbyn = Bernie Sanders.....a lifetime government politician 0 experience in the private sector (aka the REAL world) and very little to show for himself.

I'm no fan of Theresa May....given the opportunity I'd quite happily vote for someone who has some actual English pride.....if any such people still exist in this world

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is the biggest ***BURN*** on anybody who is an idiot enough to support Jeremy corbyn

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Since when is private sector the real world?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    since when is 35 years as a politician the real world?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    That video is from a bias twat. Lets see what the electorate say June 8th.

Better a career politician than someone out of touch as David Cameron who had a silver spoon in his mouth.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    That video is from a bias twat. Lets see what the electorate say June 8th.

Better a career politician than someone out of touch as David Cameron who had a silver spoon in his mouth.

Just because it's ANTI-Corbyn doesn't mean the guy is PRO-Cameron or PRO anyone else.

Corbyn ain't winning shit

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I never said he was pro Cameron, I am just giving you an example of someone who is out of touch

El Kabong Guest

I never said he was pro Cameron, I am just giving you an example of someone who is out of touch
    If you're saying Cameron is just as out of touch as Corbyn then good on you, you get it. If you're saying Cameron is MORE out of touch than Corbyn then I'm afraid I don't follow how that could be the case.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If you're saying Cameron is just as out of touch as Corbyn then good on you, you get it. If you're saying Cameron is MORE out of touch than Corbyn then I'm afraid I don't follow how that could be the case.
    Corbyn is far from out of touch. The first person in several decades who seems normal and decent and has policies that will help people. It's time to shock a few people. Scum has risen to the surface lately and the toilet needs a good flush.

You guys got Trump who is the biggest fraud in history. Latest: 'I love Wikileaks....now arrest him'. Britain has the chance for something better than the dross you were offered, now let's see if people can see through the fake news. They did with Brexit. The same can happen again. Corbyn is on the trail every single day while May is scared to face the people. She is loathed. Once you see Corbyn you know it is right so he will see everyone until voting day.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Corbyn is far from out of touch. The first person in several decades who seems normal and decent and has policies that will help people. It's time to shock a few people. Scum has risen to the surface lately and the toilet needs a good flush.

You guys got Trump who is the biggest fraud in history. Latest: 'I love Wikileaks....now arrest him'. Britain has the chance for something better than the dross you were offered, now let's see if people can see through the fake news. They did with Brexit. The same can happen again. Corbyn is on the trail every single day while May is scared to face the people. She is loathed. Once you see Corbyn you know it is right so he will see everyone until voting day.
    so you dont believe how complex the world is? What if Trump has a stratagem and he's doing a psy-op for a long term goal? You Brits are pathetically superficial and knee-jerk reactionary/gullible. Gandalf is the best of the lot, but Beanz and Rocco are the utterest NUTTERS and TWATS in UK history

Thread Information