Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default UK general election

So it begins, the moment of truth. The press has belittled and turned people off of Jeremy Corbyn with lies and innuendo and now that the Tories are way ahead in the polls they call a general election. I always said I will never return unless Jeremy Corbyn becomes Prime Minister and I stand by that. If any of you want a Saddo's meet up with a madman and legend, you must vote for Jeremy Corbyn. You know in your heart it is right.

All the best people of Britain. I wish you well and hope you find it within you to rise above yourselves for the sake of your country.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UK general election

I am shocked at this announcement and is not fair to have a general election in months. Tories will win easily.

I hope I am wrong.
    Last edited by Master; 04-19-2017 at 06:55 AM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'm fucking seething - had the week booked off on annual leave and now have had to cancel.

mofo twat cunt bollocks shitarses
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    i'm fucking seething - had the week booked off on annual leave and now have had to cancel.

So are you an MP?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I am shocked at this announcement and is not fair to have a general election in 3 week. Tories will win easily.

I hope I am wrong.
    Its a ploy based on the polls. Corbyn supporters have to go into overdrive. I would love to help them. It's Britains final chance and no Corbyn means it's all over for that country.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I am shocked at this announcement and is not fair to have a general election in 3 week. Tories will win easily.

I hope I am wrong.
    Its a ploy based on the polls. Corbyn supporters have to go into overdrive. I would love to help them. It's Britains final chance and no Corbyn means it's all over for that country.
    Then it is all over.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How dare those bastards call an election so quickly and at this particular time. she is no Gordon Brown that's for sure. Also there's a lot of work to be done with brexit.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    How dare those bastards call an election so quickly and at this particular time. she is no Gordon Brown that's for sure. Also there's a lot of work to be done with brexit.
    Well no...she is Tory for starters If you were British you would not be able to get yourself to the polling station fast enough to vote for her . That alone is enough reason to remind people of how divisive and self serving this governments policies have been.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post

So are you an MP?
    No
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was a labour voter all my life however I don't feel as though they represent me these days, I haven't voted in years purely because the working ma doesn't have a party that looks out for them any more

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I was a labour voter all my life however I don't feel as though they represent me these days, I haven't voted in years purely because the working ma doesn't have a party that looks out for them any more
    The working ma? What has your mum got to do with it?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    The working ma? What has your mum got to do with it?
    I could say it was a typo but fuck it I'll play along for now

She's worked damn hard all her life and she deserves some credit.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have many misgivings about Labour, but Labour under Corbyn is the only chance of progress. Tories want to crush Labour and end Corbyn forever. It has been very cynical, the media played its propaganda role and the people turned out to be easily manipulated. They have a chance to admit they were wrong and help their children. 5 more years of the Tories is sadistic.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

I hope I am wrong.
    Then it is all over.
    It looks that way. The NHS will be gone, the UK will be turned into a tax haven meaning no more services for people, more inequality, more war. I don't understand how or why the Tories are even ahead in the polls. May is unelected, the Tories have been a disaster, and May was against Brexit. Are people just stupid? I want to be proven wrong, but that seems the only thing to conclude. Corbyn is obviously a fine man, but you see it with how the otherwise alright Dia hates him. It makes no sense unless people actually believe the rubbish they read in the papers.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the Labour crew have made a mistake in accepting the election. It is only a few years since the last one and seems to be a calculated move based on a media assassination of Corbyn seeming to have had an impact. How can the UK claim to be a fair and open society when it is a heavily indoctrinated propaganda state? The media is shockingly bad and there seems to be no regulation of it. Piers Morgan was hacking phones a few years ago and now he is presenting day time TV. How is that tolerated? He should be in prison yet he is paid a lot of money to patronise people. Day in day out I see anti Corbyn articles. What has he ever done that is so bad? Has he privatised NHS contracts? Has he killed disabled people? Has he reduced tax for those that need the money the least? Has he threatened to kill 100,000 with nukes? What has he done except argue that the world can be a better place for all? These are practical concepts that were the norm until people became infected with some kind of anti-human virus. I'm not keen on people all the time either, but there comes a point where you have to say enough is enough. Wake up people, the world is slipping away. Wake up. Wake up. You are being conned. You being lied to. Wake up I say. Rise from your slumber. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up!

Thread Information