Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: UK general election

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: UK general election

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    No..I said that i expected you would agree with most of the points that your fellow Sharia and DUP extremists had on the list, and you assured me that yes you were fully behind their stance on denying abortion in the case of rape. So I did not attempt anything. You then quoted another extreme right wing think tank to avoid taking part in any kind of debate.
    You're incredibly bad at communication Beanz.

You mentioned abortion IN GENERAL and I asked "Being opposed to that is a bad thing?".......why bother? I mean you could provide the very quote where I said that right? Provide it if it is any different than I described
    I posted an image of bullet points

HERE IT IS

So at least you believe that a woman who is the victim of rape should not have the choice of an abortion denied to her by Protestant or Muslim extremists?
    I know about the bullet points........
    I saw the fucking bullet points.........
    This isn't about the bullet points.......

This is about you posting and I quote "you assured me that yes you were fully behind their stance on denying abortion in the case of rape."

When in reality this is what happened. You posted THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    The DUP are made up of former UVF terrorists. They are racist anti-gay , anti-abortion bigots and yet there is no mention of this by you. Loyalist death squads were no better than republican ones you absolute bellend. Get you facts straight and stop fucking lecturing everyone about things you no nothing about.
    To which I responded
    "anti-abortion"....because that's a bad thing? I would have assumed it would be something the Protestants and Catholics could find some common ground on. Oh well, i guess you learn something new every day
    Which is basically asking you to clear up what you posted but instead you decided to respond in jest and do nothing to provide a clearer point for me. If you think so poorly of my intellect then of course it would make sense to not bother to explain things out as to who the DUP are and why they are tied to a Weird Al Yankovic movie from the 1980's or was it an English Ska band that covered Elvis' 'I Can't Help Falling In Love With You' (see that's me making light of not know what the fuck UVF is....Ulster? Something something?).....but yeah you take a moment where you could provide real insight and you make the choice to shit on me AND if that's not enough you ascribe views to me which I do not hold and you don't apologize you don't say "Oh my bad mate, I'm sorry" you double down on your side and then no apology then either it's like a "Oh.....I guess you could pass for human then" kind of thing.

I don't want any apology now, my feelings aren't hurt or anything. I just want to have some better communication perhaps, would that be possible? I'd like to not have views placed on me...it's bad enough defending my own views I'm not going to defend what someone else put on me.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NOMS and MOJ are totally in denial about all them young lads committing suicide. @Master grayling is a cunt

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Beanz is right just as Gove has messed up the education department, Hunt has screwed the NHS, Grayling the probation and prison service. These ministers go from department to department causing havoc and mayhem thinking that they will become the next prime minister without any concerns for their actions.
    How has Hunt 'screwed up' NHS? FFS
    Brockton you are like a broken record. This is not even a disputable fact. You just oppose absolutely everything anyone says for the sake of it. You don't have to live here to see what kind of a mess Hunt has made of things but apparently you are now the forum expert on the UK general election and British politics as well as all the other complete arse grapes you talk.

What a twat. I am embarrassed for you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No..I said that i expected you would agree with most of the points that your fellow Sharia and DUP extremists had on the list, and you assured me that yes you were fully behind their stance on denying abortion in the case of rape. So I did not attempt anything. You then quoted another extreme right wing think tank to avoid taking part in any kind of debate.
    You're incredibly bad at communication Beanz.

You mentioned abortion IN GENERAL and I asked "Being opposed to that is a bad thing?".......why bother? I mean you could provide the very quote where I said that right? Provide it if it is any different than I described
    I posted an image of bullet points

HERE IT IS

So at least you believe that a woman who is the victim of rape should not have the choice of an abortion denied to her by Protestant or Muslim extremists?
    I know about the bullet points........
    I saw the fucking bullet points.........
    This isn't about the bullet points.......

This is about you posting and I quote "you assured me that yes you were fully behind their stance on denying abortion in the case of rape."

When in reality this is what happened. You posted THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    The DUP are made up of former UVF terrorists. They are racist anti-gay , anti-abortion bigots and yet there is no mention of this by you. Loyalist death squads were no better than republican ones you absolute bellend. Get you facts straight and stop fucking lecturing everyone about things you no nothing about.
    To which I responded
    "anti-abortion"....because that's a bad thing? I would have assumed it would be something the Protestants and Catholics could find some common ground on. Oh well, i guess you learn something new every day
    Which is basically asking you to clear up what you posted but instead you decided to respond in jest and do nothing to provide a clearer point for me. If you think so poorly of my intellect then of course it would make sense to not bother to explain things out as to who the DUP are and why they are tied to a Weird Al Yankovic movie from the 1980's or was it an English Ska band that covered Elvis' 'I Can't Help Falling In Love With You' (see that's me making light of not know what the fuck UVF is....Ulster? Something something?).....but yeah you take a moment where you could provide real insight and you make the choice to shit on me AND if that's not enough you ascribe views to me which I do not hold and you don't apologize you don't say "Oh my bad mate, I'm sorry" you double down on your side and then no apology then either it's like a "Oh.....I guess you could pass for human then" kind of thing.

I don't want any apology now, my feelings aren't hurt or anything. I just want to have some better communication perhaps, would that be possible? I'd like to not have views placed on me...it's bad enough defending my own views I'm not going to defend what someone else put on me.
    I fully apologise if that is what you think. Of course I think you are human and do not think poorly of your intellect, only your political stance and debating style/skills.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How very dare @Beanz patronize Lyle like that. What a brown noser

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    How very dare @Beanz patronize Lyle like that. What a brown noser
    I have you on ignore and so can not see that you have @mentioned me 3 times in a minute or that you have called me a brown noser for not calling Lyle less then human
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do you always take me off of ignore? You have taken me off of ignore about four times since 2013 yet I have taken you off of ignore only once and you are still off of ignore. Who is the baby now? Next you be emailing the mods even though at least three other posters constantly at mention you you have a problem one eye at mention you. Selective or what?

Thread Information