Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "intelligent" man WON'T STOP when a COP orders him to STOP---guess what happened???

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default "intelligent" man WON'T STOP when a COP orders him to STOP---guess what happened???

guess what happened Lyle @El Kabong

RACISM HAPPENED, THATS WHAT!!!!!

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: "intelligent" man WON'T STOP when a COP orders him to STOP---guess what happened?

Well that could have been avoided. I'm thinking the good old taxpayers of California are going to flip the bill for this one.

I don't much like to see the cops acting like that, but hey play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "intelligent" man WON'T STOP when a COP orders him to STOP---guess what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by el kabong View Post
    well that could have been avoided. I'm thinking the good old taxpayers of california are going to flip the bill for this one.

I don't much like to see the cops acting like that, but hey play stupid games win stupid prizes.
    "please stop" (8 times)

"get on the ground now!" (4 times)

"get down or i will take you down!" (3 times)

gee, the dude didnt receive any instructions from the officer.

El Kabong Guest

Cops tend to ask for things with a descending degree of politeness....if you do as they say immediately that is as nice as they are going to be with you regardless of color.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't care how right I think I am if I am walking and minding my own business and one hundred percent innocent if a police officer says Hey excuse me could you come here for a minute I cannot imagine why in a million years that I would have an attitude of like yeah f*** you and keep on walking if he says please stop right now please stop right now STOP!!! and I just say f*** you and I keep on walking I cannot imagine ever doing that to a police officer. Let's let's ask beanz and gandalf if they would do that in that situation.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldn't be in that country. I only stay in places where the police know their position and that is to serve society and not control it in the interests of the elite.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I wouldn't be in that country. I only stay in places where the police know their position and that is to serve society and not control it in the interests of the elite.
    We need cops miles people do crazy shit then blame it on the elites, no personal responsibility

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thom Yorke mentioned a story about when he was younger he went on a protest about student loans. Thatcher was apparently angry about this disobedience so the police on horses ran at the protesters. One horse kicked a pregnant one. Others were battered indiscriminately with police weapons.

Yes, they all too often seem to acting in the interests of the elite rather than serving the people who pay their wages. You saw the same thing there with occupy. Snipers beams aimed at the backs of protestors who were simply saying ' Hey, this system is rigged'.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Thom Yorke mentioned a story about when he was younger he went on a protest about student loans. Thatcher was apparently angry about this disobedience so the police on horses ran at the protesters. One horse kicked a pregnant one. Others were battered indiscriminately with police weapons.

Yes, they all too often seem to acting in the interests of the elite rather than serving the people who pay their wages. You saw the same thing there with occupy. Snipers beams aimed at the backs of protestors who were simply saying ' Hey, this system is rigged'.
    that example is pure British distraction and derailing off the track toss pot rubbish.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sucks nowadays that people jump immediately to a race bait banner rather than acknowledging there actually are instances when Cops can be every bit at fault. He had no intention of just 'having a conversation' and lost control of his shit. Jaywalking FFS. Nope, no profiling there.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At most he would have got a civil ticket if he had listened. Now he is gonna have a slew of charges. Young cops think they will save the world by giving out tickets. Show your ID, say as little as possible and your exchange will be brief. You will not win a battle

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    At most he would have got a civil ticket if he had listened. Now he is gonna have a slew of charges. Young cops think they will save the world by giving out tickets. Show your ID, say as little as possible and your exchange will be brief. You will not win a battle
    yep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The guy was crossing a road minding his own business and the police officer clearly had nothing else to do but harrass the poor bloke. That this discussion is even happening and you are posting this video and people are defending it is nuts. Taxpayer money is used to pay for bored people to look for ways to arrest you. Insane.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why is crossing a road illegal, just a ridiculous crime.

Example of Police grossly abusing their powers can be seen during the miners strike. Examples of them lying and hiding evidence can be seen during the Hillsborough disaster.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The guy did stop, he took off his coat to show he had no weapons and the other cops were literally seconds away from getting to the scene. Nothing there justifies rugby tackling the geezer let alone smashing his canister in, nobody was in danger.

Why shouldn't people have the right to question why they're being stopped?

I can't stand pricks that blame everything on racism but there's no justification for behaviour like that unless the man was a wanted crim or threat to the cozzer or public.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information