Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wlad should NOT retire..

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I think Wlad with the mind set he had coming into this fight and if he can stay motivated I see him as a threat to anyone at heavyweight. AJ included. I'd favor AJ in a rematch but Wlad showed Joshua is vulnerable and almost pulled off the upset.
    The big questions are does Wlad have the desire to put his body through that again and has he the motivation to get up in the early morning leaving his hot wife to go for a run. He has all the money in the world and loved by millions.

Counter that with he admits he has a big ego and another £20 million in the bank will not hurt either.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wlad should NOT retire..

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I think Wlad with the mind set he had coming into this fight and if he can stay motivated I see him as a threat to anyone at heavyweight. AJ included. I'd favor AJ in a rematch but Wlad showed Joshua is vulnerable and almost pulled off the upset.
    The big questions are does Wlad have the desire to put his body through that again and has he the motivation to get up in the early morning leaving his hot wife to go for a run. He has all the money in the world and loved by millions.

Counter that with he admits he has a big ego and another £20 million in the bank will not hurt either.
    Yeah I see where your coming from although he had all that coming into this fight and many questioned if he was serious and why he was even bothering. I think the Fury loss and this performance have ignited a fire in Wlad and his twilight may burn a little while longer. He showed he still has something left.

Thread Information