Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wlad met Fury/AJ on their very best nights!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wlad met Fury/AJ on their very best nights!

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What a garbage premise to build a thread around. I am assuming that you have watched as usual about two Joshua and one Fury Fight Brockton ? and now we have to listen to you opine some bollocks to get out of admitting Wlad never smoked anyone or lit up a cigar.

Of course Fury and AJ met Wlad on their best nights. That is kind of how a boxing career works. Particularly in the Heavyweights. They trained (well maybe not so much Tyson ) their whole careers for the opportunity to prove they are the best by dethroning the Champ. So on the night they sure as hell were not going to waste it.

Get over it your white hero get chinned by a black man and a Gypsy

Outboxed

Outfought

he is outta here
    How dare you mention black and gypsy. Why bring race into it? You just can't make this stuff up. Also Imagine the gall you have to offer darklord Al a very good bottle of Macron wine just to get him to say something about my post. Now that is garbage

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    What a garbage premise to build a thread around. I am assuming that you have watched as usual about two Joshua and one Fury Fight Brockton ? and now we have to listen to you opine some bollocks to get out of admitting Wlad never smoked anyone or lit up a cigar.

Of course Fury and AJ met Wlad on their best nights. That is kind of how a boxing career works. Particularly in the Heavyweights. They trained (well maybe not so much Tyson ) their whole careers for the opportunity to prove they are the best by dethroning the Champ. So on the night they sure as hell were not going to waste it.

Outboxed

Outfought

he is outta here
    How dare you mention black and gypsy. Why bring race into it? You just can't make this stuff up. Also Imagine the gall you have to offer darklord Al a very good bottle of Macron wine just to get him to say something about my post. Now that is garbage
    Because ethnicity matters, not so much race but of course it matters, people are not all equal.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Outboxed

Outfought

he is outta here
    Because ethnicity matters, not so much race but of course it matters, people are not all equal.
    My Lord you better not try to derail this excellent thread of mine and turn it into some kind of argument about ethnicity and race. I do not subscribe or choose to subscribe to your school of hatred and bigotry. Human beings belong to the same Homo sapiens race and they are all equal given equal opportunities. @Master let's try to preserve this excellent thread and keep it on topic. There are pirates and trolls trying to derail even here on the public boards a great Thread about Wladimir Klitschko and Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury shall not be derailed by trolls

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hated and bigotry? Stop resorting to hyperbole with every single post. Equal respect, but not equal, that is the problem with the PC rubbish you obviously subscribe to.Your ethnicity and race affects where you grow up, the environment and decisions you make. Gypsies are hugely important to the history of boxing but I note you not give a toss when people call him a pikey. So wind your neck in.

El Kabong Guest

Hated and bigotry? Stop resorting to hyperbole with every single post. Equal respect, but not equal, that is the problem with the PC rubbish you obviously subscribe to.Your ethnicity and race affects where you grow up, the environment and decisions you make. Gypsies are hugely important to the history of boxing but I note you not give a toss when people call him a pikey. So wind your neck in.
    Good posting there denilson go fuck yourself

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

****exposed****

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

****exposed****
    Yes, exactly, all along You and Lyle turned out to be the PC police
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

****exposed****
    Ahem!.... Er, uhhhh..... Back to the TOPIC, SHALL WE?

Klitschko had that bad luck of fighting a lucky young fighter in his one and only "Cinderella Night". There will be no more nights like that for Joshua. If there EVER was a flash in the pan, it will be AJ. Michael Grant set the trend for AJ. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

****exposed****
    Ahem!.... Er, uhhhh..... Back to the TOPIC, SHALL WE?Klitschko had that bad luck of fighting a lucky young fighter in his one and only "Cinderella Night". There will be no more nights like that for Joshua. If there EVER was a flash in the pan, it will be AJ. Michael Grant set the trend for AJ. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.
    Since when were you such a Wlad fan? Flip Flop

El Kabong Guest

Outboxed

Outfought

he is outta here
    Yeah, PC.....who was calling Wlad a hero? Brockton wasn't, he made his predictions on the fight and regardless of his choice YOU would be against because you're contrarian. You come out here, you want to stick it to brockton and you look ridiculous attempting that, you look like denilson is what I posted and you do....I am sure you take pride in that because you are uneasy having your views questioned or ridiculed (which I don't know who takes those seriously but I'm not one who takes them seriously and obviously neither does brockton ) and that has injured your pride so much that you'd react in such a manner.

You've reacted like a Black Israelite...perhaps you'll move on to acting like a flat earther next
    Last edited by El Kabong; 05-10-2017 at 07:28 AM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

]Okay now that beanziz is back on the topic thank God I thought he was going to keep talking about ethnic and racial stuff. It's not so much that I was a wladimir Klitschko fan you know that I was not but once the man turned 41 years old he then becomes a bit over the hill and I always root for people who are underdogs or who are over the hill because of the disadvantage they are at. I remember when I was 41 and always wondered what it would be like to fight a twenty-seven-year-old like Anthony Joshua. So I rooted for Klitschko and that fight 100% And I'm very disappointed that he did not smoke him out in the sixth round. My prediction of him smoking out Joshua in the fourth round almost came true.

Anthony Joshua just got lucky in the sixth round that Klitschko didn't decide to smoke him out for good

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Outboxed

Outfought

he is outta here
    Yeah, PC.....who was calling Wlad a hero? Brockton wasn't, he made his predictions on the fight and regardless of his choice YOU would be against because you're contrarian. You come out here, you want to stick it to brockton and you look ridiculous attempting that, you look like denilson is what I posted and you do....I am sure you take pride in that because you are uneasy having your views questioned or ridiculed (which I don't know who takes those seriously but I'm not one who takes them seriously and obviously neither does brockton ) and that has injured your pride so much that you'd react in such a manner.

You've reacted like a Black Israelite...perhaps you'll move on to acting like a flat earther next
    I have not changed. Consistency. Brock started a thread that suggest both Joshua and Fury are nothing more than a flash in the pan. By that he disrespects not only boxing but Wlad also. It was a brilliant fight which as usual he did not even join in and watch, and all he conclude from it was that it was mere luck that helped two very different fighters beat a dominant champion in completely different ways. So who really is trying to stick it to the man Lyle? If anyone else said that you would jump down their throat.

I am not a huge Fury fan but I was completely magnanimous in ascribing him the credit for fighting a brilliant fight and a lot of that fight happened outside the ring in the run up.

Are you going to call me racist if I say Wlad fights like an Eastern European next?

You are basically telling me that I can't be proud of Black men or Gypsies
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I have not changed. Consistency. Brock started a thread that suggest both Joshua and Fury are nothing more than a flash in the pan. By that he disrespects not only boxing but Wlad also. It was a brilliant fight which as usual he did not even join in and watch, and all he conclude from it was that it was mere luck that helped two very different fighters beat a dominant champion in completely different ways. So who really is trying to stick it to the man Lyle? If anyone else said that you would jump down their throat.

I am not a huge Fury fan but I was completely magnanimous in ascribing him the credit for fighting a brilliant fight and a lot of that fight happened outside the ring in the run up.

Are you going to call me racist if I say Wlad fights like an Eastern European next?

You are basically telling me that I can't be proud of Black men or Gypsies
    You wuz kangz? @Beanz You wuz Kangz

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What an absolute load of bollocks. You've said a lot of bits and Bobs and never once had that enlightening moment when you'd suddenly exclaim "Bob's your uncle!"

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What an absolute load of bollocks. You've said a lot of bits and Bobs and never once had that enlightening moment when you'd suddenly exclaim "Bob's your uncle!"
    Who did Grant fight in his 19th Fight? Ed Donaldson

Apples and Orangeclocks

No comparison

The only phoney is you
    Hidden Content

Thread Information