Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tyson Fury claims he could beat Anthony Joshua with 'one arm tied behind my back'

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Right now Fury couldn't even beat his meat without needing to stop and take a breather so all this "one arm behind my back" talk is just that....TALK. One arm behind his back is how he should sit at the dinner table the fat fuck. Right now AJ would walk through Fury, yeah walk through him.Tyson 'Buster Douglas' Fury is a 1 hit wonder and even doing that he was extremely unimpressive. Also the plus sized cunt still owes Wlad a rematch and he'll be owing that rematch to Wlad until Wlad retires sooo I doubt this fight even happens to be quite honest.
    Thank you. Can we all stop acting like Fury's win over Wlad some impressive feat? The man ran and inflicted little to no damage. Why would anyone want to see that again or see that style spoil a dynamic and exciting young champion like Joshua?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury claims he could beat Anthony Joshua with 'one arm tied behind my back'

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Right now Fury couldn't even beat his meat without needing to stop and take a breather so all this "one arm behind my back" talk is just that....TALK. One arm behind his back is how he should sit at the dinner table the fat fuck. Right now AJ would walk through Fury, yeah walk through him.Tyson 'Buster Douglas' Fury is a 1 hit wonder and even doing that he was extremely unimpressive. Also the plus sized cunt still owes Wlad a rematch and he'll be owing that rematch to Wlad until Wlad retires sooo I doubt this fight even happens to be quite honest.
    Thank you. Can we all stop acting like Fury's win over Wlad some impressive feat? The man ran and inflicted little to no damage. Why would anyone want to see that again or see that style spoil a dynamic and exciting young champion like Joshua?
    Because he may be the only man that can beat him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Tyson Fury claims he could beat Anthony Joshua with 'one arm tied behind my back'

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You do not seriously think that at the moment do you? Wilder I understand...Fury

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Fury is a friend of Chisora.

I can see Fury getting to AJ with his taunts. Can you imagine Bellew v Fury, that would be funny pre fight talk.
    I completely agree with master. Fury is a master at getting two people with his taunts and facial expressions plus he is a very good speaker. Anthony Joshua his two young and don't mistake what seems to be composer with that he is very old bound up emotionally and mentally you can clearly see how bound of Anthony Joshua's and that he cannot express himself and he is all bottled up inside
    Are you drunk, have you been at the ale again?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You do not seriously think that at the moment do you? Wilder I understand...Fury
    Not at the moment but give it a year or 18 months.

El Kabong Guest

Give it 18 years it won't matter

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol I honestly think Wilder with a strong punchers chance or a motivated Luis Ortiz are the two biggest threats to Joshua at the moment.

El Kabong Guest

Maybe even Povetkin if he could test clean.....he's got quick powerful punches and he's very sharp.

Tyson Fury is a 1 and done, if he was to have a rematch vs Wlad he'd lose

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol I honestly think Wilder with a strong punchers chance or a motivated Luis Ortiz are the two biggest threats to Joshua at the moment.
    At the moment yes but realistically Fury is the man to beat AJ. Fury has the height, reach and skills to beat AJ.

El Kabong Guest

At the moment yes but realistically Fury is the man to beat AJ. Fury has the height, reach and skills to beat AJ.
    He also outweighs AJ......I mean he REALLY REALLY outweighs him

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I never knew fury was so good at a Scottish accent.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok so first it was that AJ wouldn't last past the 4th round, 'cause he'd be gassed and unable to continue....... and now..... he'd be all shook up what with Fury's mental tactics and whatnot. Really? Well, my money would be on AJ via quick and devastating KTFO. Hell..... if Cunningham can drop Fury in a heap, I imagine AJ would pound him through the floorboards.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Ok so first it was that AJ wouldn't last past the 4th round, 'cause he'd be gassed and unable to continue....... and now..... he'd be all shook up what with Fury's mental tactics and whatnot. Really? Well, my money would be on AJ via quick and devastating KTFO. Hell..... if Cunningham can drop Fury in a heap, I imagine AJ would pound him through the floorboards.
    If you just took the Cunningham fight no one would have said he could beat Wlad but he did.

Fury is a dangerous test for AJ when he is healthy and focused.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/39903265

furys ukad hearing was postponed.. .amazing how long it is taking them .

Thread Information