Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: France *ROLLS OVER* to Merkel's EU Dictatorship/doesn't go HEROIC WAY OF UK

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default France *ROLLS OVER* to Merkel's EU Dictatorship/doesn't go HEROIC WAY OF UK

election was either STOLEN or EU Propaganda won the day

NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT, THEY DIDNT GO THE HEROIC WAY OF BRITAIN.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: France *ROLLS OVER* to Merkel's EU Dictatorship/doesn't go HEROIC WAY OF UK

Well, the media was completely against Le Pen like they are in Britain with Corbyn. They don't even pretend to play even anymore and people carry on voting for banker Blair wannabe's with freaky teenage fetishes for their teacher. Weird.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: France *ROLLS OVER* to Merkel's EU Dictatorship/doesn't go HEROIC WAY OF UK

France loves to surrender. How they welcomed Adolf!!!

El Kabong Guest

The French have a problem with self loathing, they really do. Neither Le Pen or Macron were any great shakes as far as being great leaders. The problem is Islamism has a big time foothold in France, it's going to be very bad in the coming years and I hate it for the people of France because they have been taught not to protect themselves apparently I mean regardless of who the President of the United States is I'm protected because I protect myself, my family....if something were to go wrong I'd be alright, my family would be alright. These folks in France are sitting ducks and the Islamists know it, it is why they are being attacked more and more.

It's a big shame....I will not let it keep me from returning to France in the near future, I only hope that France retains it's culture a little longer.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a bunch of commie cunts. Can you lot only respect the result of an election when they vote for you preferred candidate? Whining anti-democratic twats pissed off that another far right fucker didn't get to eat all the pies.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What a bunch of commie cunts. Can you lot only respect the result of an election when they vote for you preferred candidate? Whining anti-democratic twats pissed off that another far right fucker didn't get to eat all the pies.
    Who isn't respecting the result of the election?

I wish it had gone a different way, but the French people chose what they chose and I am not denying them their right to self govern and neither are brockton or miles.

Not respecting the results of the election is what the Mainstream media in America and the Democrats are doing regarding Donald Trump....funny how we've not seen you mention that.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Precisely but look at how the name-calling has already begun from his side of it. Of course we respect the election results even if we do not agree with them. Good luck to France it is back to VICHY time

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You called the thread

France *ROLLS OVER* to Merkel's EU Dictatorship/doesn't go HEROIC WAY OF UK

You don't get much more patronising then that. How exactly is that respecting the election result ?

American Imperialism with a topping of cowardly lies because neither of you can admit it
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

You called the thread

France *ROLLS OVER* to Merkel's EU Dictatorship/doesn't go HEROIC WAY OF UK

You don't get much more patronising then that. How exactly is that respecting the election result ?

American Imperialism with a topping of cowardly lies because neither of you can admit it
    You can be patronizing AND still respect the result of the election those aren't mutually exclusive. brockton wasn't calling for a recount or saying "This election was hacked by Russia!!!!!" but apparently this is lost on you.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    You called the threadFrance *ROLLS OVER* to Merkel's EU Dictatorship/doesn't go HEROIC WAY OF UKYou don't get much more patronising then that. How exactly is that respecting the election result ?American Imperialism with a topping of cowardly lies because neither of you can admit it
    You can be patronizing AND still respect the result of the election those aren't mutually exclusive. brockton wasn't calling for a recount or saying "This election was hacked by Russia!!!!!" but apparently this is lost on you.
    Except you have argued the exact opposite minutes ago.

El Kabong Guest

You called the threadFrance *ROLLS OVER* to Merkel's EU Dictatorship/doesn't go HEROIC WAY OF UKYou don't get much more patronising then that. How exactly is that respecting the election result ?American Imperialism with a topping of cowardly lies because neither of you can admit it
    Gee thanks for providing the actual evidence for that

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When you say bark remember I am not your dog. Go fetch lazy

El Kabong Guest

When you say bark remember I am not your dog. Go fetch lazy
    It's called providing evidence to back up your claims. Again, many thanks for the personal attack you're doing a great job

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really don't know enough about Macron to have a view, other than the usual bollocks that gets reported in the press on by internet whack jobs.

I do know enough about the Front Nationale to be relieved that Le Pen isn't the winner, though.

This was the party originally founded by veterans of the Algerian wars, who were complicit in torture, corruption and the worst kind of excess during the conflict (as both sides were), formed from a hardcore clique of Foreign Legionnaires, many of whom were Nazi war criminals. The party thought the Nazi occupation of most of Europe was 'not too bad'. That's a direct quote from Le Pens father. They are consistently anti Semitic, anti Arab and anti anybody who is not white French. Talking about Russia .... the FN also had a £9m loan from a Czech front bank based in Moscow which they never paid back.

It may be that many Americans might not know what the National Front really is? We have them in the UK too. They are a far far right, Nazi sympathising white supremacist group. I'm astounded they are now being taken seriously and seem somehow legitimised. It's quite scary.

Im all for sticking it to the Man ..... but these people are the rough equivalent of the Christian Nationalist Crusade in the US, of the English Defence League or British NF. Brockton, I personally can't see it as heroic to vote for them (more fearful, scared and angry- that I get)

Its in the British national interest to have an economically strong neighbour, with an element of internal social cohesion. I voted 'Leave' for Brexit, but I didn't necessarily vote for the complete and utter sudden collapse of the EU, which would truly be a global catastrophe

I'm still going to France on holiday in a few weeks though.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My own point was mainly that the media has been one sided and surely I am not the only one thinking Macron is a bit of an oddball with his odd relationship, banker backing and dodgy personal affairs. His Mrs was a mother of 3 who decided to start a relationship with a kid she was teaching. I find that pretty sick. You basically had that or Le Pen who I don't have much in common with. I would also like the media to define 'Far right' once in a while because I am against open borders and I certainly don't associate with anything on the right. I just don't like huge concentrations of undemocratic power or a host country giving everything away for the sake of cheap labour. You see the well dodgy aspect with a lot of these leaders. Blair and his public toilets arrest, Clinton with his trail of sexual abuse, this guy now who is obviously a bit fruity. My guess is they are easily blackmailed.

Thread Information