Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 22 dead in Manchester

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: 19 dead in Manchester

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Yes little girls are the cowards target now , all in the name of allah.
    This was a terrorist no different to the killer Jo Cox. You would not blame and label all white (Christian) people for that murder so why blame all Muslims for this atrocity?

Read the news, Muslim taxi drivers, shop owners, and houses were opened up to help the victims. This was an attack on Manchester and the community got together to help.
    Bruh....SIKHS.

SIKH taxi drivers helped those impacted by the bomb.

Cosmo apparently tried to push the whole "Muslims helped" narrative and maybe they did BUT for their story it was a Sikh taxi driver as the picture and the original story they got was on him and other Sikhs.

But whatever, as long as it was not white Christians. ....they're the WORST! (a jab at the media, not at your views of course)

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

This was a terrorist no different to the killer Jo Cox. You would not blame and label all white (Christian) people for that murder so why blame all Muslims for this atrocity?

Read the news, Muslim taxi drivers, shop owners, and houses were opened up to help the victims. This was an attack on Manchester and the community got together to help.
    Bruh....SIKHS.

SIKH taxi drivers helped those impacted by the bomb.

Cosmo apparently tried to push the whole "Muslims helped" narrative and maybe they did BUT for their story it was a Sikh taxi driver as the picture and the original story they got was on him and other Sikhs.

But whatever, as long as it was not white Christians. ....they're the WORST! (a jab at the media, not at your views of course)
    Muslims

and Sikhs

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7752656.html

You are literally doing the work of the terrorists for them.

Why are you so keen to divide everyone and deny reality?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is not an opportunity to spread division. Muslims have been very quick to condemn that attack

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/23/muslim...ttack-6655366/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Why would you post a picture of the perpetrator in this thread unless you were seeking to aggravate and mock the Brits here on the forum?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So now you are spreading fake news ? Rebel Media? You know that Muslim taxi drivers also drove people home but you are more obsessed with pushing your own narrative than you are with dealing with reality. What are hoping to achieve? Do you want people to mistrust every Muslim they see? Do you want people to pretend that no Muslims condemned the attack? Why are you so dis empowered and weak that you would be so determined to get everybody to be as narrow minded and ignorant as you. People are different. Thankfully the only two Americans here with absolutely no manners, or respect, or grace, are you and Brockton, so we don't judge the rest of your compatriots by your standards. Fair minded, generous, decent people on the whole, but you two want to drag them all down and the British to your level?
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So now you are spreading fake news ? Rebel Media? You know that Muslim taxi drivers also drove people home but you are more obsessed with pushing your own narrative than you are with dealing with reality. What are hoping to achieve? Do you want people to mistrust every Muslim they see? Do you want people to pretend that no Muslims condemned the attack? Why are you so dis empowered and weak that you would be so determined to get everybody to be as narrow minded and ignorant as you. People are different. Thankfully the only two Americans here with absolutely no manners, or respect, or grace, are you and Brockton, so we don't judge the rest of your compatriots by your standards. Fair minded, generous, decent people on the whole, but you two want to drag them all down and the British to your level?
    There's no helping you Beanz. That post of yours is a laugh riot.

I called for people to mistrust Muslims? Where? Could you pretty please with a cherry on top provide me with an example to go with your accusation? Or if you like you could just leave a snarky response as is your M.O.

"Do you want people to pretend that no Muslims condemned the attack?"
    Do YOU want to keep your head buried in the sand and play pretend that this act wasn't carried out by an Islamic terrorist? Wanna do that do ya?

"Why are you so dis empowered and weak that you would be so determined to get everybody to be as narrow minded and ignorant as you. People are different."

yeah people are different alright SOME people condemn suicide bombing, other people.....other people like to hold their offense not for the perpetrator but for ANYONE daring to comment about what actually happened.

I get you @Beanz, I understand....you're angry, you're upset, and you want to vent and venting at me and my views won't get you blown up, it's safe, I'm a safe target, you won't be arrested for talking shit to me or posting shit on the internet about me. I understand that this is the path you have chosen for it's ease and safety rather than addressing the real issue. There's a reason I cna immediately post the South Park meme when events like this happen, because it's typically Militant Islamists who carry out these attacks (in case you had not noticed).

Awww Muslims are doing good? Well that's great for those few Muslims....where are they BEFORE these attacks? Why in France when they raided Mosques after the Bataclan massacre did they find extremist material at EVERY SINGLE MOSQUE?!?! Hmm? Why were the perpetrators hidden by the community after that attack? Hmm? Oh but these are questions I shouldn't ask, it's inappropriate at this time to be thinking of past attacks or when and how the next attack will happen, NOW is the time for hashtags and Union Jack flag filters on social media and #thoughtsandprayers and all that stuff.

Here's something you might care to study up on
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness
    ...that's the EU, that's England, that's you when it comes to these situations. I find it rather sad because there was a day, there was a time, when England didn't just accept that kind of shit as "part and parcel" of everyday life, but here you are.....pathetic.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys might need your own section on the forum. Spam is taken so not sure of a title. Just do not understand why every thread has to spiral down into this divided tired long winded shit now. For fucks sake, go run for office or start a personal blog.

It's 22 dead now.

El Kabong Guest

Forum: Off Topic
    Anything and everything non boxing can be talked about in here.

Ummmm, ok @Spicoli....I'm just following the rules here, but I guess that isn't acceptable. I'll be sure to send you a message so that you can personally approve my posts from now on alright?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Forum: Off Topic
    Anything and everything non boxing can be talked about in here.

Ummmm, ok @Spicoli....I'm just following the rules here, but I guess that isn't acceptable. I'll be sure to send you a message so that you can personally approve my posts from now on alright?
    Im talking to you as an individual before any rule book comes into play. Just as I've done for a decade. No one is sent out with marching orders chief. We get it, and so does the entire international board. 'Muslims bad' mmmmmk.

El Kabong Guest

Well gee that cleared EVERYTHING up bud, thanks for taking the time.

All I'm saying is this part of the forum says specifically "Anything and everything non boxing can be talked about in here."....Now, if that isn't the case then I guess point me in the direction of where that part of the forum is and I'll HAPPILY post there, if allowed of course.

.....also I find it curious that a Mod who has the special magical powers to move any thread they see fit to any part of the forum they wish SPICOLI laments that certain people might need their own "special section".....man if you want the thread moved move it then! I can't move it, I'll ask "Where would you like for me to post so that it does not annoy you?" as well, but apparently I just have to play the guessing game and think "Would Spicoli find this appropriate to post?" every single time I post.

I'm a lil irked my man, lil irked....if I was a 'Family matters' character I'd be Steve Irk-el.....I'm just trying to follow the rules, the forum says "anything and everything"....what part of my posts is not included in "anything and everything"? I want to follow the rules, help ME help YOU.....just lay it out for me and I'll color inside the lines, I promise

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big difference, the guy who killed Cox did not do it in the name of a mythical god . Both criminals ? yes .
    In case you hadn't noticed killers like the coward child killer are part of Islamic state who kill in the name of allah , nothing to do with colour master but everything to do with religion.
    I'm guessing these where not the same muslim taxi drivers who groomed and raped children and are now free to roam the streets and we are unable to deport them back to Pakistan ?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well gee that cleared EVERYTHING up bud, thanks for taking the time.

All I'm saying is this part of the forum says specifically "Anything and everything non boxing can be talked about in here."....Now, if that isn't the case then I guess point me in the direction of where that part of the forum is and I'll HAPPILY post there, if allowed of course.

.....also I find it curious that a Mod who has the special magical powers to move any thread they see fit to any part of the forum they wish SPICOLI laments that certain people might need their own "special section".....man if you want the thread moved move it then! I can't move it, I'll ask "Where would you like for me to post so that it does not annoy you?" as well, but apparently I just have to play the guessing game and think "Would Spicoli find this appropriate to post?" every single time I post.

I'm a lil irked my man, lil irked....if I was a 'Family matters' character I'd be Steve Irk-el.....I'm just trying to follow the rules, the forum says "anything and everything"....what part of my posts is not included in "anything and everything"? I want to follow the rules, help ME help YOU.....just lay it out for me and I'll color inside the lines, I promise
    Be irked man. You're entitled and its a free country. Still. Oh and trust me, they do get moved and sometimes just flat deleted. You've made it a point to point those out also. Save that victim card Lyle you know you've got more roots and rope here than most. You are the last to walk on egg shells and that's not what it's about, even the simplest even well intentioned thread needs to turn into a spammed up redundant click bate fest trying to drive a political point, conspiracy or shit radio show home. This began as a decent thread, posters immediately impacted..now we're here. Same topic, multiple threads.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Be irked man. You're entitled and its a free country. Still. Oh and trust me, they do get moved and sometimes just flat deleted. You've made it a point to point those out also. Save that victim card Lyle you know you've got more roots and rope here than most. You are the last to walk on egg shells and that's not what it's about, even the simplest even well intentioned thread needs to turn into a spammed up redundant click bate fest trying to drive a political point, conspiracy or shit radio show home. This began as a decent thread, posters immediately impacted..now we're here. Same topic, multiple threads.
    I'm not seeking special treatment and I'm not playing the victim card, I just want to understand what is and isn't acceptable because obviously the "Anything & everything goes" Off Topic decree is a misnomer or else people wouldn't be getting so touchy about what is posted.

Terrorist attacks are aggravating....tragic, yes every single fucking time it's a tragedy when someone does something like what happened in Manchester, please I am sorry, excuse me if I or anyone else feels a bit frustrated about these goings on. I had wished and hoped and prayed that 9/11 was the first and last of it....apparently not. Now if people get to talking about how the problem could be solved or mitigated or lessened and they disagree should that not be allowed? Is this not the place? If not, then where? If all you want this thread to be is a #thoughtsandprayerswithManchester #Manchesterstrong kind of thread then let me know I'll back out of this thread and start a different one altogether.....would a 'The Latest Terrorist Attack' thread in the super secret section of the forum be better? If so just let me know and I'll confine my comments re terrorist attacks to that single thread. All you have to do is say "Yes, I would appreciate that" and I'd do it.

Same topic multiple threads happens on the main board too....again, YOU are a Mod, YOU have the power to merge, delete, move threads....so why are you complaining? I certainly can't do any of those things and if I'm in one thread and someone gives me shit in another thread, then by God I'll answer it because communication between posters is the reason for the site to begin with. I'm not made at you, I'm just confused....if you just want to complain then complain, by all means, but, you actually have the ability to change things so I see your complaints as unnecessary.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I read another forum (a villa one) and it's pretty heavily modded (to the point it spoils the forum) but this is a pretty emotional topic and even over there is has gone the same way as this one has.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's tough to know what the answer is to these tragedies. I saw an archbishop on a TV talk show saying the Pope would probably and predictably say the best way to respond is not with more violence, but with unity, reaching out and understanding.

I can't even imagine what it's like to live in a country where now you can't even go to a damn concert, for fear of being blown to smithereens. We have a lot of problems in this side of the world, and more specifically in the tropical island where I live. But nothing compares with the loss of freedom that this type of incident causes the average person.

A person walked into a concert filled with young kids and blew himself up, killing now 22 people, maybe more. Apparently some here even have been touched even indirectly by this tragedy. It's hard to get your mind around that.

What's the answer? The knee-jerk reaction is to go out and obliterate all known or suspected terrorists in a vengeful seek-and-destroy mission. (At least that's MY first reaction). But how? And will that make things any better? Is this going to become the new norm now? We humans have such a capacity to absorb and then adapt to change, good or bad. Are we supposed to absorb and then adapt to this type of thing?

I feel for the good Muslims, too. With every suicide bomber, it becomes harder and harder for the rest of us to maintain our objectivity. Let me say, there's been heavy arguments here over cultures and whatnot. It's an emotional argument, but a good one, which I'm sure plays out in bar conversations as well.

Right now the focus is on the victims and families of the victims of this horrific attack. But looking forward, what is the new normal? Surely we can't just sit around and wait for the next tragedy. Ideas need to start flowing more than ever on just how to revert this trend.

Thread Information