Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 22 dead in Manchester

Very sad, people trying to enjoy a concert and get blown up. At least trump is going to the source to fight this shit

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 19 dead in Manchester

Sad I guess a lot of young girls at the show

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually maybe it's not him but it came up quick it could be my neighbor playing a sick joke

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Madness, and to hit a concert like that where the majority of people will be young girls just makes it that little bit worse.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just don't get the thought process behind it.

I get that they are at war with the West and all that nonsense but what do they think they achieve by these sorts of bombings?

I mean they could kill 20 people on a daily basis and they wouldn't get anywhere near winning this "war" that they have waged against the world.

If it is solely to cause fear then they ain't going to win either, I can't see Old Trafford being three quarters empty out of fear of a bomb any time soon, and even if it did get to that point what would they have achieved?*

These attacks (and I'm in no way trying to play down how terrible they are) feel very much like a Jack Russell yapping at the heels of a lion.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is just desperate, pathetic and cruel way to act.

Best thing to do is carry on as normal and not let them change the way you behave and think.

Hunt potential prats that may do the same thing and prevent it from happening by raising awareness of how silly their cause is.

Do not give them the excuse or reason to continue to recruit these morans by getting involved in their wars and if you, do it through UN.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Very sad, people trying to enjoy a concert and get blown up. At least trump is going to the source to fight this shit
    It's horrific. 22 dead now, 59 Injured. Please don't try and use it to justify Trump pathetically simpering to the state that exports the hate filled ideology that motivates the animals that do these things.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    It's horrific. 22 dead now, 59 Injured. Please don't try and use it to justify Trump pathetically simpering to the state that exports the hate filled ideology that motivates the animals that do these things.
    I just hope trump accomplishes something in the realm of dealing with Islamic radical terrorism, to quote Obama, and if this concert attack is amongst those attacks they r really stepping up the game going after tweens. But concerts are an insult to Islam so maybe not.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think I get why people do these things, but it seems so pointless to me. Why bother killing a bunch of kids at a concert? Does that really make you feel like you are taking it to the man? Does that feel like the way to get justice? Apart from the weird bloke that killed the politician all these terrorist attacks seem aimed at ordinary people and that is what I do not understand. Even then the bloke killed what seemed like a pretty decent person. I also understand why the Tories only do staged events. They know the people want to chase them down like that leader in Romania. It is probably what the security services spend their whole time doing. Defending Tories and Royals who hate on the people, then when someone truly dangerous comes along, they conveniently never manage to have a clue despite taking billions in funding that should be going to the people.

Also how do you get a bomb into a venue like that? I thought it was akin to airplane security. Don't they pat you down, check your possessions etc? You can't just get a fricking nail bomb in there. Makes you wonder. If it is that easy you could have a John Lennon situation at every public event and surely that couldn't be the case. Doesn't quite add up.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Also how do you get a bomb into a venue like that? I thought it was akin to airplane security. Don't they pat you down, check your possessions etc? You can't just get a fricking nail bomb in there. Makes you wonder. If it is that easy you could have a John Lennon situation at every public event and surely that couldn't be the case. Doesn't quite add up.
    I think the bomb was around the ticket office which is just outside of the actual venue, they wasn't actually inside I don't think.
    I read that the stadium is actually above their main train station or something like that, if so it might be quite a weird set up.

I could be wrong but I'm sure I read that somewhere

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A friends daughter is in hospital, shes had surgery on wounds to her leg

and a group of girls from my daughters dance group went, all safe thank god and but thank god my daughter didn't go
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I think the bomb was around the ticket office which is just outside of the actual venue, they wasn't actually inside I don't think.
    I read that the stadium is actually above their main train station or something like that, if so it might be quite a weird set up.

I could be wrong but I'm sure I read that somewhere
    Ahh, that would make more sense. I don't see how you could get a bomb into a big gig. I must admit I haven't followed the story closely. The timing of it all seems very iffy to me though. Everytime the polls swing a terrorist turns up. Happened with the referendum too.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No security checks whatsoever until you actually went from the lobby into the arena so only people going inside the Arena were searched (if you can even call it searched), loads of stories coming out from people who were there saying the searches were a joke and Security were hardly checking anyone just the odd glimpse into a handbag etc.

Anyone could have wandered into that lobby from the street as the concert was coming to an end and it's when security at any venue is at it's most lax and masses of people are starting to come out and exit the venue.

This attack has seriously pissed people off and there's a lot of anger about this one, targeting little kids has seriously moved the goal posts.

El Kabong Guest

Thread Information