Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Corbyn: Master of the 'high five'.

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Jeremy Corbyn: Master of the 'high five'.

I think in the wake of Jeremy Corbyn's incredible election success it is time to sit back and appreciate just how cool Jeremy Corbyn is. The man can miss a high five and still come across as spectacularly cool. When was the last time you saw Theresa May attempt these kinds of move?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jeremy Corbyn: Master of the 'high five'.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then there is the dancing. Corbyn has it all and on this form will win a landslide within 18 months.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't get much more British than being invited on to a TV show and then giving the presenters a jar of your own home made jam and then talking about your love of decorative manhole covers and having an allotment. That is the kind of guy I want representing Britain. Miles are you sure you are not Jezza?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought he lost? I'll check the betting
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why can't the Fox hunters and Terrorist sympathisers form a coalition? Take it turns, month at a time, to run the shop?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I thought he lost? I'll check the betting
    They said he was unelectable, yet here he is with a proper manifesto and up 30 seats and 3 million votes. Labour wasn't the party doing any losing was it? The Tories will be lucky to last 18 months, next time out it is a landslide.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You don't get much more British than being invited on to a TV show and then giving the presenters a jar of your own home made jam and then talking about your love of decorative manhole covers and having an allotment. That is the kind of guy I want representing Britain. Miles are you sure you are not Jezza?
    I wish! But remember.....We are all Jeremy Corbyn!

A beautiful day and I bet you are as proud as punch too. They can say he lost, but I don't see it. I see it as the prelude to a revolution.

The darkness has dissipated and where there was death, there is the most incredible joy. Jeremy Corbyn is changing the world.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    This is poor sign perhaps, and I hate to say it, but neurological issues he will resign in 6 months, poor guy

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Buyer's Remorse in the UK: voting for a literal Marxist

Corbin refuse to answer the question or whether he was a Marxist and said he hadn't even thought about that for a long time. What kind of an answer is that? He thinks Marx is fascinating and Brilliant and that every one of us can learn from The Genius of marx and apply it to our lives. You can't get more clear than that. So many left-wing extremists and Communists were signed up back in 2015 that is how he got all these votes

I just don't understand how people could vote for someone who would allow even more people to come in ----more mad bombers like we have been seeing. This could be the last 50 years for the UK before Sharia law gets instituted. Looks like the UK just voted for more Muslims.

Imagine being double-teamed by Corbin and Khan. Hey miles once that tag team gets in there maybe you could go back and repatriate to the UK. I'm sure you would love all the multiculturalism since you're in a country right now that is 99.5% homogeneous. Can't wait to hear your buyer's remorse posts next year

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Buyer's Remorse in the UK: voting for a literal Marxist

If Corbyn becomes Prime Minister, I seriously would consider moving back home at some stage. Might not happen though as I do love being overseas. The reason I left was because I realised I was nothing in a neo liberal pool of declining standards and the rise of the shareowner and property owner classes. I could go back buy a house and work in Tesco's and be quite happy with my lot. Quite genuinely. I'm not greedy or ask for much. It's all about a place of your own, food on the table and affordable bills. Corbyn gives the chance to have even those basic things.

Corbyn is inspiring and you want to be around it. As soon as he is PM, I am visting though and look forward to meeting some Saddonians.Quite serious on that. Think it will happen sooner than we think.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mate if he is prime minister there are going to be so many neighborhoods what you will not even be allowed to step foot in for fear of your life

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree Myles let's give Corbin a chance if he can turn things around and let people live and pay their bills and put food on the table and save a little money and maybe buy some houses then he will be a success. I do wish the best for all the people there but I do fear that his far-left extremist policies and his leniency and admiration for Marxism just going to make things worse in terms of Safety and Security and I don't know how you think he's going to bring about all these livable wages because the more people he lets in from third world countries the less jobs you're going to have my friend

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also beware beware beware United Kingdom beware any candidate get that gets the full support of all the Lefty leaning liberal celebrities and rappers in hip-hop artists and social justice Warriors is bound to take that country down the toilet

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I agree Myles let's give Corbin a chance if he can turn things around and let people live and pay their bills and put food on the table and save a little money and maybe buy some houses then he will be a success. I do wish the best for all the people there but I do fear that his far-left extremist policies and his leniency and admiration for Marxism just going to make things worse in terms of Safety and Security and I don't know how you think he's going to bring about all these livable wages because the more people he lets in from third world countries the less jobs you're going to have my friend
    Tax the corporations, mate. You know, your Facebook, Amazon, Starbucks, Google, McDonalds etc. Lot of money there and none of it even going to the workers. Make 'em pay. Same with the rich.

Not rocket science.

Thread Information