Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Opinion of Forum please

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    The London police chief pointed out all the different nationalities that were killed or injured in the recent horrible attack. European open borders have allowed a wonder mix of #diversity. These terrorist attacks are a small price to pay for such deep, rich diversity.
    London is one of the world's great international cities so it is hardly a surprise. You lot could start a fight in a ashram. It has nothing to do with immigration, who are you going to have a go at next the Romanian tourist knocked into the Thames at Westminster?

Pretty low stuff form supposed allies. No wonder Trump is not welcome here if this is the kind of thing his fans think is fair game.

Terrorist attack = Trump and his supporters attack anybody on the left including figures like the Mayor of London dealing with the emergency, then mock the victims families and anybody else who may choose to stand in solidarity at any kind of vigil. Then Trump fans flood forums with threads calling British men pussies and offering to come and sort out the problem for them. Then Trump and his fans stoop lower and use the tragedies for political gain trying to justify and promote their own policies even when they fly in the face of a constitution they supposedly respect.
    Nobody is mocking the victims or their families. People are mocking the government response. At least I have not and in reading walrus' remarks he hasn't either.

But this isn't the first time you've assumed the absolute worst and gone off the rails. What can we do in order to help keep you on topic and responding in a coherent manner?
    Bollocks, you personally absolutely mocked the victims in the recent UK terrorist attacks. Your first response was to post a cartoon meme. That was your first response. Then you mocked those showing solidarity in vigils not giving a flying fuck if any of those taking part were victims, or family of victims. It seems not to matter to you. Is it just TV to you or something?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

London Bridge attack: eight minutes that shot down Britain’s strategy on terror

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...inkId=38585487

Two of the London Bridge killers were ‘known wolves’, but there are too many such suspects for all to be watched effectively

Huh, imagine that too many such suspects

Meh, 400 or so former(MAYBE) ISIS fighters just come on back to London and everything is "Jolly good"? I guess so, Mayor Khan doesn't seem all that worried about it does he? He seems more worried about cutting government spending than rounding up would be terrorists, priorities my man!
    So you are basically using a cunt like Morgan, who you have admitted you have no respect for as a journalist, to blame an opposition party Mayor, for the failures of a right wing Government he is opposed to ?

It is the right wing government who have cut the spending . The current right wing Prime minister who was pleaded with when she was home secretary not to cut the spending, by the police themselves. And yet it can never be the fault of anyone on the right for you.

Ever.

What a complete cockwomble you have turned out to be.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know what you are all talking about. Thread title is so vague and I cannot sit through an interview with a Fox generic type and so all this is really going over my head.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How did this turn into a debate on London politics again . Some people are just 'stuck'. I don't think anything she's saying is any more ridiculous than much of what we hear on some College campuses. Fact is and with tongue planted firmly in cheek..there are no safe spaces in the grand ol U.S of A. We reserve the right and practice blowing one another away for the most trivial crap as we see fit.

on a side note why does Tucker always resemble a befuddled chimp eating a lemon

El Kabong Guest

Two of the London Bridge killers were ‘known wolves’, but there are too many such suspects for all to be watched effectively

Meh, 400 or so former(MAYBE) ISIS fighters just come on back to London and everything is "Jolly good"? I guess so, Mayor Khan doesn't seem all that worried about it does he? He seems more worried about cutting government spending than rounding up would be terrorists, priorities my man!
    So you are basically using a cunt like Morgan, who you have admitted you have no respect for as a journalist, to blame an opposition party Mayor, for the failures of a right wing Government he is opposed to ?

It is the right wing government who have cut the spending . The current right wing Prime minister who was pleaded with when she was home secretary not to cut the spending, by the police themselves. And yet it can never be the fault of anyone on the right for you.

Ever.

Peirs Morgan is a dope when it comes to the 2nd Amendment and American politics. He asked a good couple of questions to the Mayor and the results speak for themselves.

Funding? Oh but for lack of money the far left could accomplish everything! If not for money we'd live in utopia!

Your government regardless of funds is allowing former (we all hope) terrorists back in and you choose to argue against me? Would you like EVEN MORE terrorists in your country or would you like to stick your head farther down the hole and deny that there is a problem? Which is it because you certainly don't have any fucking clue about what is going on or ideas on how to stop it you stop before you get to those to focus on the ever so important task of chirping at me.....what does that get you?

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ever.

Peirs Morgan is a dope when it comes to the 2nd Amendment and American politics. He asked a good couple of questions to the Mayor and the results speak for themselves.

Funding? Oh but for lack of money the far left could accomplish everything! If not for money we'd live in utopia!

Your government regardless of funds is allowing former (we all hope) terrorists back in and you choose to argue against me? Would you like EVEN MORE terrorists in your country or would you like to stick your head farther down the hole and deny that there is a problem? Which is it because you certainly don't have any fucking clue about what is going on or ideas on how to stop it you stop before you get to those to focus on the ever so important task of chirping at me.....what does that get you?
    80% of the funding comes from a right wing Government and that funding and those policy decisions have been made by that same government who have been in power for the last 7 years. Khan is not part of the Government but you chose to post the clip and blame him like Brockton does because he is a Muslim and from the left.

The reasons we have those terrorists here is because of people like you putting their head in the sand and pretending that Qatar and the Saudis are not funding the Conservative and DUP campaigns. Because people like yourself and Brockton refuse to admit this or the fact that politics, money and oil are all wrapped up together and so preserving the status quo is paramount.

You have railed against change in this or your country on this forum and it is quite clear that you don't even want to discuss solutions you just want to blame the left for everything.

Trump has got back on the same treadmill and you ignore it.

CHANGE.

NOT DOING THINGS THE SAME OLD WAY.

that is the solution
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ever.

80% of the funding comes from a right wing Government and that funding and those policy decisions have been made by that same government who have been in power for the last 7 years. Khan is not part of the Government but you chose to post the clip and blame him like Brockton does because he is a Muslim and from the left.

The reasons we have those terrorists here is because of people like you putting their head in the sand and pretending that Qatar and the Saudis are not funding the Conservative and DUP campaigns. Because people like yourself and Brockton refuse to admit this or the fact that politics, money and oil are all wrapped up together and so preserving the status quo is paramount.

You have railed against change in this or your country on this forum and it is quite clear that you don't even want to discuss solutions you just want to blame the left for everything.

Trump has got back on the same treadmill and you ignore it.

CHANGE.

NOT DOING THINGS THE SAME OLD WAY.

that is the solution
    BUDDY, that is pure rubbish tried and true.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz is right. People have had enough of the BS and I mean the general public when I say people. Don't forget, you guys were all about wanting change with Trump, but now that there is no change or improvement you don't seem able to admit it. It's a shame because you are smart people and I like you both. Nothing wrong with admitting we got it wrong sometimes. I was reading that America is now busy bombing another country. So many now that I forget which one it is. It would be great to see one of you just turn round and say 'Hey, this guy is BS for doing this'. I get it that some Muslims around the world are quite mental, but you cannot bomb them all and you certainly cannot do it witohut consequences like refugees and blowback.

BTW, what is this thread about?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What exactly is a "safe space?" If it's somewhere they want that isolates them from everyone that doesn't look, think and feel like them then what's the problem? Just let every group have a safe space, that way they'll be no aggro.

I'm surprised segregation hasn't been tried in the past.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Beanz is right. People have had enough of the BS and I mean the general public when I say people. Don't forget, you guys were all about wanting change with Trump, but now that there is no change or improvement you don't seem able to admit it. It's a shame because you are smart people and I like you both. Nothing wrong with admitting we got it wrong sometimes. I was reading that America is now busy bombing another country. So many now that I forget which one it is. It would be great to see one of you just turn round and say 'Hey, this guy is BS for doing this'. I get it that some Muslims around the world are quite mental, but you cannot bomb them all and you certainly cannot do it witohut consequences like refugees and blowback.

BTW, what is this thread about?
    The thread is basically a plea from Brockton and Lyle to make the forum, their 'safe space'. The surprising thing is they have actually already been granted this and have been for quite some time. The next stage which they have now embarked upon is to make the internet itself a safe space in which they don't have to listen to the big scary stoopid people. They want to sit in rooms that look like an antechamber in the house of Lords and vape away whilst reading the Breitbart News and speculating on who might be quare

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beans stop being so disingenuous if that is your take away from the video that I posted at the beginning of this thread that is some piss-poor reading comprehension or let's say viewing comprehension on your part. You have derailed this read yet again you have to turn this thread into your own personal beseeching and imploring others to sign up to your apologist agenda

El Kabong Guest

Bollocks, you personally absolutely mocked the victims in the recent UK terrorist attacks. Your first response was to post a cartoon meme. That was your first response. Then you mocked those showing solidarity in vigils not giving a flying fuck if any of those taking part were victims, or family of victims. It seems not to matter to you. Is it just TV to you or something?
    A meme stating that the perpetrators of the attack were Muslim.....is a bit light on mockery of victims, but oh to the dainty little flower named Beanz, it is too far sir!

Well your solidarity comrade has YET to stop a terrorist attack, it's #prayfor____ #thoughtsandprayersfor_____ rinse and repeat you lot BARELY got to post #prayforManchester and you had to switch it to #prayforLondon ......there are terrorists INSIDE YOUR COUNTRY and what are you upset about? You're upset at ME saying that it's fucking insane that there are terrorists (some of whom actually fought for ISIS) living freely in your country......your priorities are way out there man.

The thread is basically a plea from Brockton and Lyle to make the forum, their 'safe space'. The surprising thing is they have actually already been granted this and have been for quite some time. The next stage which they have now embarked upon is to make the internet itself a safe space in which they don't have to listen to the big scary stoopid people. They want to sit in rooms that look like an antechamber in the house of Lords and vape away whilst reading the Breitbart News and speculating on who might be quare
    I've made no such plea the only person running to the Mods is you. And why? I post something you don't agree with.....MY WORD the gall of that man!!!!!

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Beans stop being so disingenuous if that is your take away from the video that I posted at the beginning of this thread that is some piss-poor reading comprehension or let's say viewing comprehension on your part. You have derailed this read yet again you have to turn this thread into your own personal beseeching and imploring others to sign up to your apologist agenda
    I don't give a fuck what other people think. it's why I have not posted hundreds of threads saying

"ooooh look...I found dis and day made me awl cwying and it hurted my bottom because they said mean words like Feminist and antifa and muswim and now I want everyone to say how bwave I am for typing mean words back on the interwebby..pwease like me and give me coowl cwicks"
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't give a fuck what other people think. it's why I have not posted hundreds of threads saying

"ooooh look...I found dis and day made me awl cwying and it hurted my bottom because they said mean words like Feminist and antifa and muswim and now I want everyone to say how bwave I am for typing mean words back on the interwebby..pwease like me and give me coowl cwicks"
    What a cockwombie. Seriously dude, you project so intensely you'd be a good poster boy for the DSM-IV

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a cockwombie. Seriously dude, you project so intensely you'd be a good poster boy for the DSM-IV
    A cockwombie ? Is that a cross between a Cock a Womble and a Zombie?

Hidden Content

Thread Information