Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Brussels attack

These guys are nutz. I hate to say but it is only a matter of time before we get it. I feel terrible for Europe. You guys did a lot for immigration to (help) people and it's like you are being punished.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Brussels attack

Immigration is not causing terrorism many are homegrown. Try again.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I do not believe such loose and free immigration is helping.

Now I'm most certainly NOT saying that freedom of movement should be impinged given that you have proper passports and everything. I'm not saying refugees shouldn't be helped. I'm saying that unvetted immigrants, un-assimilated groups of migrants and immigrants, are hindering things. Other Asian groups and European groups and African groups move into the West and they do alright in fact in America Asian immigrants make a shit ton of money, they average making more than your average white guy does. Where's the problem? What's the issue? Why the violence?

I'd say and this is only me here...I'd say the issues are 1. Education 2. Benefits 3. Work.

1. Education: We're (at least in America, i won't project onto England) not learning history, we're not learning sociology, we're learning OPPRESSION we're learning about POWER and we're learning about GUILT. You get hammered down every fucking day America is bad, America is evil, America is stolen land, America was built on slavery, White people are the Devil....that isn't even hyperbole for me to say anymore, children are being taught LITERALLY that! Well if you're from an immigrant family, you look back at where you came from, you feel this sickness about America, maybe you confide in a relative and they agree, they say "Yes, your teacher is right, but they are not telling you the full story" and down that rabbit hole you go and boom you've become radicalized.

2. Benefits: You know who deserves, welfare, food stamps, unemployment? TAX PAYERS, those who have paid into the system. You cannot as a nation operate under the idea that there will be a social safety net for the citizens of your nation and THEN welcome the world to your house....there's simply not enough money for that. Also why should some newb get benefits before a veteran gets theirs? FUCK THAT!

3. Work: Immigrants USED TO do the most shit jobs there were in order to make it in America only fair since pretty much every immigrant (and we're a nation of them) has been there and done that. Whites were slaves or the PC term "indentured servant" they were also refugees fleeing for religious freedom, Blacks were slaves, the Chinese were slaves, etc...everyone in this country has had to pull their weight, these new guys what weight are they pulling? Are they REALLY running away from war in Syria? Are they all Syrians? Look at the numbers, I don't think so, look at the boats of Africans coming across the Med....come on, let's not play dumb here.

I guess people will hate on me for mentioning those things but that is what makes sense to me, these are the problems we're facing.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master, the people who you let in consume the radical idealogy. If they weren't in your country the message would fall on deaf ears. Ok say that ain't true

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Master, the people who you let in consume the radical idealogy. If they weren't in your country the message would fall on deaf ears. Ok say that ain't true
    Oh there are plenty of SJWs more than willing to gobble that shit up......look at all the ginger jihadis it's all that SJW horsecrap!

The whole "racism equals prejudice plus power" and "cultural appropriation" type shit....that is poisoning the well! It's dangerous and I hope to God there's a change in education before I sire children if not there's going to be quite a few parent teacher conferences that don't end in a happy fun time.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 06-21-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Oh there are plenty of SJWs more than willing to gobble that shit up......look at all the ginger jihadis it's all that SJW horsecrap!

The whole "racism equals prejudice plus power" and "cultural appropriation" type shit....that is poisoning the well! It's dangerous and I hope to God there's a change in education before I sire children if not there's going to be quite a few parent teacher conferences that don't end in a happy fun time.
    @El Kabong u are thinking of starting a family good for you

El Kabong Guest

Of course why wouldn't I want to? Ever seen an old person with no relatives, no grandkids, no nothing left behind, they've had no impact on generations after them? It's very sad.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not believe such loose and free immigration is helping.
    It

Now I'm most certainly NOT saying that freedom of movement should be impinged given that you have proper passports and everything. I'm not saying refugees shouldn't be helped. I'm saying that unvetted immigrants, un-assimilated groups of migrants and immigrants, are hindering things. Other Asian groups and European groups and African groups move into the West and they do alright in fact in America Asian immigrants make a shit ton of money, they average making more than your average white guy does. Where's the problem? What's the issue? Why the violence?

I'd say and this is only me here...I'd say the issues are 1. Education 2. Benefits 3. Work.

1. Education: We're (at least in America, i won't project onto England) not learning history, we're not learning sociology, we're learning OPPRESSION we're learning about POWER and we're learning about GUILT. You get hammered down every fucking day America is bad, America is evil, America is stolen land, America was built on slavery, White people are the Devil....that isn't even hyperbole for me to say anymore, children are being taught LITERALLY that! Well if you're from an immigrant family, you look back at where you came from, you feel this sickness about America, maybe you confide in a relative and they agree, they say "Yes, your teacher is right, but they are not telling you the full story" and down that rabbit hole you go and boom you've become radicalized.

2. Benefits: You know who deserves, welfare, food stamps, unemployment? TAX PAYERS, those who have paid into the system. You cannot as a nation operate under the idea that there will be a social safety net for the citizens of your nation and THEN welcome the world to your house....there's simply not enough money for that. Also why should some newb get benefits before a veteran gets theirs? FUCK THAT!

3. Work: Immigrants USED TO do the most shit jobs there were in order to make it in America only fair since pretty much every immigrant (and we're a nation of them) has been there and done that. Whites were slaves or the PC term "indentured servant" they were also refugees fleeing for religious freedom, Blacks were slaves, the Chinese were slaves, etc...everyone in this country has had to pull their weight, these new guys what weight are they pulling? Are they REALLY running away from war in Syria? Are they all Syrians? Look at the numbers, I don't think so, look at the boats of Africans coming across the Med....come on, let's not play dumb here.

I guess people will hate on me for mentioning those things but that is what makes sense to me, these are the problems we're facing.
    That is your perspective and I respect that but I did not experience education where the west/ whites are the devil. It was colonised​ and civilised the poor Black countries. Welfare should be for the most in need and vulnerable. The lowest paid jobs are still for the poor immigrants there are allowed to work.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

That is your perspective and I respect that but I did not experience education where the west/ whites are the devil. It was colonised​ and civilised the poor Black countries. Welfare should be for the most in need and vulnerable. The lowest paid jobs are still for the poor immigrants there are allowed to work.
    I respect your perspective too @Master

What year did you finish your schooling and what kind of school was it?

"Colonized" is a bad thing these days, "Civilized" likewise is a horrible awful no good thing these days. I'm NOT saying there weren't guys like Leopold II who was a horrible shitstain of a person, but there's no room for nuance in education these days, it's 100% to the left and it's either that or the teacher doesn't have a job or the students riot both things have happened in America very recently.....to the point where invited speakers have been sent away and schools have rioted in protest of their speaking. Free speech means something to me, it's the bedrock of our society and it's being taken away....that isn't good for anyone.

Welfare should be for the needy and vulnerable who have paid into the system, that is how a social (social, society...for those members of that society) safety net is supposed to work. What you have described is charity. I love charity, I work very closely with a charity. Of my own free will, I give time, money, effort to those in need what's stopping others from doing the same?

If these Immigrants want to work why then do they move to the countries with the highest benefit packages? Is it because they need that much help or is it because they are looking to take advantage? I hate to be cynical but I've seen little if any benefit from inviting over so many people.

El Kabong Guest

Here's a tiny window into American education at the moment

George Ciccarello-Maher Professor Drexel University

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/618/1*iysJQ7RyHhx4wheZhaEtsg.png[/IMG]

Now that's just 1 guy who is very vocal and outspoken via the internet and he teaches young students every single day. He's not the most crazy, he's not the most dangerous, he's not out of a job, he's slightly left of average.

That's the fucking problem I see today. It is a delayed overextending reaction to history regardless of why that history happened it's not intelligent, it's not cute, it's certainly not safe......and the best bit is he doesn't deal in fact, he deals in propaganda.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I respect your perspective too @Master

What year did you finish your schooling and what kind of school was it?

"Colonized" is a bad thing these days, "Civilized" likewise is a horrible awful no good thing these days. I'm NOT saying there weren't guys like Leopold II who was a horrible shitstain of a person, but there's no room for nuance in education these days, it's 100% to the left and it's either that or the teacher doesn't have a job or the students riot both things have happened in America very recently.....to the point where invited speakers have been sent away and schools have rioted in protest of their speaking. Free speech means something to me, it's the bedrock of our society and it's being taken away....that isn't good for anyone.

Welfare should be for the needy and vulnerable who have paid into the system, that is how a social (social, society...for those members of that society) safety net is supposed to work. What you have described is charity. I love charity, I work very closely with a charity. Of my own free will, I give time, money, effort to those in need what's stopping others from doing the same?

If these Immigrants want to work why then do they move to the countries with the highest benefit packages? Is it because they need that much help or is it because they are looking to take advantage? I hate to be cynical but I've seen little if any benefit from inviting over so many people.
    Wow
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's a tiny window into American education at the moment

George Ciccarello-Maher Professor Drexel University

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/618/1*iysJQ7RyHhx4wheZhaEtsg.png[/IMG]

Now that's just 1 guy who is very vocal and outspoken via the internet and he teaches young students every single day. He's not the most crazy, he's not the most dangerous, he's not out of a job, he's slightly left of average.

That's the fucking problem I see today. It is a delayed overextending reaction to history regardless of why that history happened it's not intelligent, it's not cute, it's certainly not safe......and the best bit is he doesn't deal in fact, he deals in propaganda.
    I call shenanigans

There is no way he is slightly left of average. You wish he was to confirm your own prejudices, but I highly doubt that your thoughts have much to do with reality anymore if you think that is true.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

islam is the problem , i​t needs to be stopped. Its doesn't mix with the west.
    I've been to many Islamic countries over my life and your opinion is irrelevant , that how it should be in the uk .

El Kabong Guest

Wow

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    islam is the problem , i​t needs to be stopped. Its doesn't mix with the west.
    I've been to many Islamic countries over my life and your opinion is irrelevant , that how it should be in the uk .
    How about Brussels ?
    Hidden Content

Thread Information