Quote Originally Posted by Mr140 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
I did tell you not to bother.
To be honest I thought I was dumbing down by not explaining for the millionth time about the culture of Thai boxing and their records.

I listened to a podcast/phone-in on youtube (TBV), the main host was arguing that Choco wasn't P4P because of the "tiny" purses he got paid. I kid you not. We've got to the stage where "fans" equate money over in ring ability/accomplishments.
Can you honestly say that if they were sized the same that Choco would have a chance in hell in beating guys with the pedigrees in boxing the level of Ward or Crawford.

yeah but if you took a shrink ray and used it on AJ and shrunk him down to Choco's natural weight would AJ have a chance in hell of beating him?

Its crazy to talk about 'if they were the same size then this would happen or that would happen' boxing doesn't work like that and I would have thought people would understand that these days.
Ok i put it this way who do you think is more unbeatable in the ring at there weights Choco or Ward and Crawford who do you think are more complete. Big reason why i did not think Choco was best guy in boxing was because he is not as complete as a fighter and not as unbeatable as say a Ward and Crawford are. Do not think i being crazy when i say that enless people think Choco is more complete fighter which i would say most would say no.
Are you talking now or Gonzalez of 112, or 108, or 105? Gonzalez at 112 was superb.
Ward and Crawford are not big at all for there weight classes see the size difference between Ward and Kov and that was just moving up a weight division. The biggest joke of all this is that 10 pounds makes up that many divisions. Not mention the difference in the talent pools in each division easy look great when the amount of people who are that size in the world are non extent. How many athletes at high level are under 115 pounds how many people are that big compared to guys who Crawford or Wards size. Look at the guys 115 pound champ was fighting out side of his lose more have negative records and some no pro boxing fights. How many guys do Ward and Crawford run into with no fights and under 20 fights losing records even there opponents do not fight that type.
Anyway sure you can pick Choco most unbeatable weight and if you think he looks more unstoppable then Ward or Crawford at there best then all the power to you. You and fenster have more invested in lower weights then i do.