[QUOTE=palmerq;1437468]
Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik View Post
Funny thing is even those youtube channels that are legitimate Pacquiao haters are in unison that this was a robbery. I guess we can draw conclusion with that, they have no dog in that fight. I also am curious how much the fighters weighed at fight night. Horn looked like a junior middleweight standing next to Pac and yet. PAC almost stopped him in the 9th. Its hard to hate on Horn though, seems like a amiable and humble guy, compared to most fighters, i wish him the best.
Only thing with Horn that annoyed me was the walking stick/gloves thing, fucks sake mate, you have just beat someone who is clearly well past their prime and you are calling out someone who is clearly having their last fight (albeit a joke of a fight but the cunt is getting $100+ mill from it) why not beat the other guys in the division before coming out with that sort of shite.

I still think it is tough on Horn to call it a robbery though, I don't know what the actual score cards were but if they were close I don't see how anyone can have any complaints.
I had it 7 to 5 for Pac and that is being generous to Horn for the 2 really close rounds I gave to him. So considering round 9 was a 8-10 round that makes it a 9 to 3 round for Pac. At least from a Pactard like me.
That isn't how scoring works
maths has never been my strong point but I think what he meant is that he scored it 115/113 but if you give a 10/8 round then it was 116/112

I could be massively wrong with that I don't know, maybe he wasn't saying that at all and maybe my maths is off massively, I don't know
if it's a 10-8 round it would be 115-112 instead of 113... pacman wouldnt gain an extra point horn just loses one..

anyway I think i need to watch it again too, i didnt see it as controversial in anyway, I think compu box can be pretty bad at counting body punches which is what horn did a lot of, or maybe I am even worse at counting them, I really cant believe the punch stats.
And that my friend is the exact reason why I am not a mathematician, I'm fucking useless.