Cool Clicks

Default Re: Horn decision makes me rethink boxing

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    Perhaps you get so frustrated because you don't actually understand what you are speaking about. For example that first round wasn't wrongly scored. The judge misinterpreted his options. It didn't have to be 10-6. The judge just didn't know it could be because most judges won't go to 10-6. So it wasn't scored wrong. It just could have been scored differently.

Pac has benefitted from a couple bad decisions and been hurt by a couple. It evened out.

Your post is one of many reasons why I have you on my ignore list. In short, you are an ...........e
    Didn't disagree with a word I said and can't because it is all true. But insulted me. I should learn to call people names so I can be popular.

Since so many want to call me names I think I will explain myself. I talk to people here as if we knew each other. Very smart ass, very tongue in cheek. You all will notice I don't insult anyone. Because I mean no insult. I talk in an insulting manner because that is how friends talk. It's BSing. But insulting people is different, it's hostile. So all those that want to continue insulting me perhaps keep that in mind.
    Your posts come across as rude and hostile, whether you intend to or not. Although it is true you do never insult anyone back.
    It is true Ron. Since we had a little talk I don't mind u but you come accross as talking down to people. You have a lot of good boxing knowledge which is cool but you don't get it accross well and it makes people respond badly. Not trying to pick a fight here just hoping things can chill a bit as you have some good knowledge to bring to the forum
    I don't get that at all. Ron just sounds old school and that is great for the forum. Horses for Courses.
    I really don't get the problem. I've explained it. Nobody talks to friends "well you are a super swell guy with a fine aroma but I would like to present a counterpoint". We all love boxing. I think the πŸ˜‰ Is fairly obviously implied. I've been here for years. This far along we should be able to talk like friends. Friends bust balls. I'll start including winks and such so you candy asses πŸ˜‰ can know it's all in good fun. But that really kills the joke. If you all knew me you'd know I'm the last person to ever treat anyone badly.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Horn decision makes me rethink boxing

I've just managed to watch by no means all of the fight (because I couldn't be arsed), but a fair proportion of the rounds to know that it wasn't a robbery or a massive injustice. I thought Horn was well in the fight , maybe he deserved it , maybe not.
    The only thing that struck home to me, is how much Pacquiao has deteriorated . Wow! he really needs to retire. Now , some people are gonna say "Leave him alone, he's 38, what do you expect?" in answer to that , I expect him to be as good as he was! he wants the same money , so he has to produce the same quality.
    it's not like he would be prepared to take a pay cut because his performances aren't as good is it?
    btw. with reference to the Ron Swanson thing, I think he's fucking sound , stop picking on him.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by holmcall View Post
    Perhaps you get so frustrated because you don't actually understand what you are speaking about. For example that first round wasn't wrongly scored. The judge misinterpreted his options. It didn't have to be 10-6. The judge just didn't know it could be because most judges won't go to 10-6. So it wasn't scored wrong. It just could have been scored differently.Pac has benefitted from a couple bad decisions and been hurt by a couple. It evened out.
    Your post is one of many reasons why I have you on my ignore list. In short, you are an ...........e
    Didn't disagree with a word I said and can't because it is all true. But insulted me. I should learn to call people names so I can be popular.Since so many want to call me names I think I will explain myself. I talk to people here as if we knew each other. Very smart ass, very tongue in cheek. You all will notice I don't insult anyone. Because I mean no insult. I talk in an insulting manner because that is how friends talk. It's BSing. But insulting people is different, it's hostile. So all those that want to continue insulting me perhaps keep that in mind.
    Your posts come across as rude and hostile, whether you intend to or not. Although it is true you do never insult anyone back.
    It is true Ron. Since we had a little talk I don't mind u but you come accross as talking down to people. You have a lot of good boxing knowledge which is cool but you don't get it accross well and it makes people respond badly. Not trying to pick a fight here just hoping things can chill a bit as you have some good knowledge to bring to the forum
    I don't get that at all. Ron just sounds old school and that is great for the forum. Horses for Courses.
    I really don't get the problem. I've explained it. Nobody talks to friends "well you are a super swell guy with a fine aroma but I would like to present a counterpoint". We all love boxing. I think the πŸ˜‰ Is fairly obviously implied. I've been here for years. This far along we should be able to talk like friends. Friends bust balls. I'll start including winks and such so you candy asses πŸ˜‰ can know it's all in good fun. But that really kills the joke. If you all knew me you'd know I'm the last person to ever treat anyone badly.
    Exactly. No problems here Ron.

Thread Information