Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Gerald McClellan..

McClellan when his names comes up first thing dog fighting, Pit dogs went hand in hand with fighters Dempsey you have a look at old pictures with fighters you would see pit dogs.
    Jones Jr pit dogs game cocks remember chaps most fighters are not choir boys and there lives or there way of life maybe distasteful to us.
    What is boxing two people in a ring beating the shit out of each other surrounded by people baying for blood.!!

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fox control is necessary .Tree hugging student types / yogurt knitting / Liberal ponce control is also necessary.
    Right wing skin head nutters need controlling too.
    I'm rather hoping that isn't a direct reference to me.
    I have a lot of skinhead friends but this is what happens when people throw generalisations around. I expect the tree hugging student types posting here are not too happy with being compared to pests that need shooting either.

No I couldn't give a flying fuck , I was going to make a joke about being bald.
    My best friend is bald, they are not all bad.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    McClellan when his names comes up first thing dog fighting, Pit dogs went hand in hand with fighters Dempsey you have a look at old pictures with fighters you would see pit dogs.
    Jones Jr pit dogs game cocks remember chaps most fighters are not choir boys and there lives or there way of life maybe distasteful to us.
    What is boxing two people in a ring beating the shit out of each other surrounded by people baying for blood.!!
    I'm certainly not part of the "glad he's brain damaged" mob but you can recognise the greatness of people in life yet also acknowledge they are deeply flawed/horrible. And vice versa for glorious useless failures.

Animals don't get a choice in whether or not some physco/sicko cunt tortures them.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I'm certainly not part of the "glad he's brain damaged" mob but you can recognise the greatness of people in life yet also acknowledge they are deeply flawed/horrible. And vice versa for glorious useless failures.

Animals don't get a choice in whether or not some physco/sicko cunt tortures them.
    Yes I can see your point but as I tuck into my nice pork chop that pig did not have much say in being bred to be food mate or the dog eating festival in China just taken place a nice plate of Fido not for me.
    Yep dogs tied to a shopping trolley having there heads smashed in by a pretty young girl with a big smile on her face disturbing for dog lovers, but not for dog eaters yours to ponder mans best friend or food.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I can see your point but as I tuck into my nice pork chop that pig did not have much say in being bred to be food mate or the dog eating festival in China just taken place a nice plate of Fido not for me.
    Yep dogs tied to a shopping trolley having there heads smashed in by a pretty young girl with a big smile on her face disturbing for dog lovers, but not for dog eaters yours to ponder mans best friend or food.
    Yes mate that's why equating torturing animals for entertainment with eating them is a nonsense argument. We live in a western society where it's now the norm - in my experience - that we refuse to eat/buy eggs if the animals value of life hasn't been respected let alone if it's been killed in an inhumane manner. There's no hypocrisy there whatsoever. However, what animals we should/shouldn't choose to eat/wear is a totally different argument.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes mate that's why equating torturing animals for entertainment with eating them is a nonsense argument. We live in a western society where it's now the norm - in my experience - that we refuse to eat/buy eggs if the animals value of life hasn't been respected let alone if it's been killed in an inhumane manner. There's no hypocrisy there whatsoever. However, what animals we should/shouldn't choose to eat/wear is a totally different argument.
    Mate breeding animals to eat the harsh truth its not nice really but if your a meat eater its the price you pay as a farmers son seen the lot birth to death most of the propulsion really no fuck all about this, there have there nice prepacked meat from Tesco and are really clueless what goes into producing there food.
    Remember mate you dont lullaby to sleep theses animals you have to slaughter them not nice mate I have experience as some of my friends are Farmer Slaughter Butchers.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mate breeding animals to eat the harsh truth its not nice really but if your a meat eater its the price you pay as a farmers son seen the lot birth to death most of the propulsion really no fuck all about this, there have there nice prepacked meat from Tesco and are really clueless what goes into producing there food.
    Remember mate you dont lullaby to sleep theses animals you have to slaughter them not nice mate I have experience as some of my friends are Farmer Slaughter Butchers.
    I understand that mate, it's why people that eat meat still value the life of the animal. The best possible living conditions, feed, as little stress as possible when slaughtered. Not torture. Not disgusting barbaric living conditions. Comfort.

Millions and millions of people today only buy free range eggs, chickens, only eat cows, pigs, sheep etc dependent on the animals welfare.

It's not just tree hugger hippies that care about this stuff, people from all walks of life have great compassion and respect for the animal they're eating.

There's no hypocrisy whatsoever between meat eaters and human beings intentionally abusing animals for fun.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As much as I love a good pork chop there's no justification in killing animals.

We are all selfish and just overlook it so we can satisfy our fat guts.

How can anything be humanely killed?

Humanely in our eyes?

How about the boxers that beat or cheat on their wives etc is that not worse than fighting dogs?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a bit off to immediately think of dog fighting when you think of McClellan.

Imdint agree with it myself, but we have murderers, rapists, paedophiles, burglars, drug dealers, contract killers and all sorts in boxing, many of whom have been great fighters.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

G-Man was my favorite fighter when he passed. Funny to me that the stigma/stench of dog fighting persists with him, yet Roy is rarely criticized for his involvement with cock fighting. Not condoning or condemning either, just saying it is crazy to me that bull fighting, cock fighting...etc., are barely recognized while dog fighting receives universal scorn.

I agree that he likely was injured going in to the Benn fight (Nigel was a brutal puncher) from Kronk wars (watch the video of him sparring Toney) and the Jackson fights. I do think the trainer was shit, not only for not stopping the fight, but also for Gerald's lack of preparation. The ref also shares blame, for basically holding GMan back so Benn could recover in the first, and then for allowing Benn to head butt and rabbit punch throughout.

Gerald was too one dimensional to be a p4p guy for long, but he definitely could've upset Roy or anyone else who ever laced up a pair of gloves. Not saying he would be favored, just that he had the punch and style to beat anyone.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    It's a bit off to immediately think of dog fighting when you think of McClellan.

Imdint agree with it myself, but we have murderers, rapists, paedophiles, burglars, drug dealers, contract killers and all sorts in boxing, many of whom have been great fighters.
    But every time his name comes up people do start on about dog fighting,! Carlos Monzon killed his wife Tyson rapist just a few to name.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But every time his name comes up people do start on about dog fighting,! Carlos Monzon killed his wife Tyson rapist just a few to name.
    That sounds like an invitation for the thread to go off topic for a few pages.

I'll start

It's not fair to include Tyson because he wasn't a rapist, he was set up

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

That sounds like an invitation for the thread to go off topic for a few pages.

I'll start

It's not fair to include Tyson because he wasn't a rapist, he was set up
    Monzon's wife slipped.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How the flying fuck can anyone compare this

This is how Stan saw Gerald and the whole dog thing: 'So he got this black Labrador, just went to the dog shop, told the man, "I need a dog to take care of, I'll take this Labrador home," and the man say to the dog, "Yeah, you got a good home now," and Gerald takes the dog home. He takes the dog down his basement and tapes the Labrador's mouth, takes his pit bull Deuce and says "Get him!" He lets Deuce start eatin' the dog up while he's timing it on a watch, see how long it would take his dog to kill this dog. And I said to Gerald, "Hey, Gerald, this Labrador wouldn't beat Deuce, no way, so why did you tape his mouth shut?" And he said, "Coz I just wanna see how fast my dog would kill him, for one, and, for two, my dog's a championship fighter and you don't need no dog scratched up and bit up by no dog, by no accident. This is like sparrin' for my dog, this is like my dog need to taste blood every day. My dog need to kill somethin' every day, Stan. Just like a fighter need to spar every day, he don't need nobody bustin' him up when he got a big fight comin' up. He just need to bust somethin' up hisself. Right?"'
    To some cunt who wants to eat a fucking steak?

I'm just gunna go down the road and buy some sausages...actually I'm gunna buy a fucking pig and let my dog slowly torture it to fucking death and then I'll make some sausages out of it.

Come on get real, yeah maybe some animals suffer for our food but are you really...really...really trying to justify taping an innocent animals mouth shut purely so it can be torn apart to someone who eats meat?

If so then I'm afraid that you have some seriously fucked up way of justifying things, whilst there are fucking meat eaters on the planet lets just legalize fucking dog fighting.

Makes perfect sense to me.

And I for one don't think he deserved to be left a cabbage but he certainly deserves people to look upon him for what he was and that was a nasty orrible cunt.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mikeeod View Post
    yet Roy is rarely criticized for his involvement with cock fighting. .

Tee hee ...... cock fighting
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information