Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
@Beanz - "Paulie's FULL OF SHIT!" ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½
You are full of shit you can't even build a cogent argument. Your arguments are basically make stuff up people don't say and then throw your toys out of the pram when you realise nobody is falling for it. You never address the facts.
@Beanz,
"You are full of shit you can't even build a cogent argument. "

1. Yes I can.
2. Like I said, I wasn't trying to "build a cogent argument"

"Your arguments are basically make stuff up people don't say and then throw your toys out of the pram when you realise nobody is falling for it."

Examples please.

"You never address the facts"

Again, Examples please. I've got to be honest, I do take tiny offence at that comment, because I think I am one of the rare ones that actually DOES Address the facts!
Fair play, I wasn't actually arguing with you, and I really am trying hard not to comment on anything to do with this ridiculous Circus act of a fight, but I was just amused at your reply to another poster's points because all you could reply with was "they're all full of shit!"
Tell me , how is that "addressing the facts"?😂😂
I've got to be fair I think it's you that is throwing his toys out of the cot, and quite frankly , you're making yourself look a bit of a clown. 😎