Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Timeshares

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,331
    Mentioned
    1485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2724
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Timeshares

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    huh
    Whoops I meant @Primo Carnera
    huh??
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,699
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    362
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Timeshares

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    huh
    Whoops I meant @Primo Carnera
    huh??
    Wuh??

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Timeshares

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    huh
    Whoops I meant @Primo Carnera
    huh??
    Wuh??
    Damn i meant @ykdadamaja

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,699
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    362
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Timeshares

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    huh
    Whoops I meant @Primo Carnera
    huh??
    Wuh??
    Damn i meant @ykdadamaja

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Timeshares

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    huh
    Whoops I meant @Primo Carnera
    huh??
    Wuh??
    Damn i meant @ykdadamaja
    A Hampton filled with Wolves?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,769
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    518
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Timeshares

    Timeshares are rip offs!!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,049
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1945
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Timeshares


    Actually, I will confide in you guys on here.

    Theres this bloke I've been communicating to, I think he is somewhere near Birmingham. Happily married guy, kids too I think. He works in prisons or something.

    Anyway, this guy is a loon. I've persuaded him to buy into a timeshare property. I've told him it's a great deal, and he can't lose on it. He can trade in his shares and go anywhere in the world instead- he just needs to pay a tiny bit more ........

    He is swallowing it hook line and sinker. Of course, the 'property' is a three walled mud hut in Albania.

    I'll let you know how it goes.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,699
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    362
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Timeshares

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post


    He is swallowing it hook line and sinker. Of course, the 'property' is a three walled mud hut in Albania.

    I'll let you know how it goes.
    Does this three walled mud hut in Albania have a roof and Wi-Fi?

    If it does then I might be interested

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,642
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Timeshares

    I would not buy a timeshare personally , however my parents have had one in various guises since 1988 and have had many great holidays .
    For them it was worth the investment.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,331
    Mentioned
    1485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2724
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Timeshares

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

    Actually, I will confide in you guys on here.

    Theres this bloke I've been communicating to, I think he is somewhere near Birmingham. Happily married guy, kids too I think. He works in prisons or something.

    Anyway, this guy is a loon. I've persuaded him to buy into a timeshare property. I've told him it's a great deal, and he can't lose on it. He can trade in his shares and go anywhere in the world instead- he just needs to pay a tiny bit more ........

    He is swallowing it hook line and sinker. Of course, the 'property' is a three walled mud hut in Albania.

    I'll let you know how it goes.
    The guy sounds like a genius, intelligent and generous guy. Give him my best.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing