937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Nasty Weather Thread

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are part of the problem. Nobody said there were never hurricanes. You have a history of adding fuel to any fire so it is no surprise that you would deny anything and claim to be an expert in order to never change a thing.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...floods-bahamas
    Well when are YOU giving up fossil fuels etc?

I took one look at who wrote that article and didn't bother reading anything else....Michael Mann ....you STILL believe that guy?
    How fucking dare you. HEAT is a fucking brilliant piece of work.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

You are part of the problem. Nobody said there were never hurricanes. You have a history of adding fuel to any fire so it is no surprise that you would deny anything and claim to be an expert in order to never change a thing.

I took one look at who wrote that article and didn't bother reading anything else....Michael Mann ....you STILL believe that guy?

Do I sense a sense of humoUr?

Before you once again get deadly serious and want to stab me with a fork?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man in virtually every one of my posts there is humour, EVERY one. Think about that. You don't want to see it because it humanizes me and it suits you and your pals to portray me as some angry, mad , mentally ill emotionless aspy self righteous cunt. It always amazes me how much effort you lads put into maintaining such an illusion.

And i would never stab anyone

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man in virtually every one of my posts there is humour, EVERY one. Think about that. You don't want to see it because it humanizes me and it suits you and your pals to portray me as some angry, mad , mentally ill emotionless aspy self righteous cunt. It always amazes me how much effort you lads put into maintaining such an illusion.

no I don’t think so beanz. And you know that is a lie. Not only that the few times you do use humor you have stolen it from me. I was the one who started “how dare you” I will no longer tolerate your ip theft. U are a very humorless person

El Kabong Guest

Hahaha yyyyyeah super funny how you equate me with mass shooters and say I'm causing it and so on....such shenanigans

Anyway.....I was going to post something we could all appreciate, but now I'll just leave this here and wait for you to "have some more fun"

Hurricane Dorian: Bahamas Woman Brings NINETY SEVEN Dogs Inside Single Home To Protect Them From Storm
    https://breaking911.com/hurricane-do...em-from-storm/
    A Bahamas woman who runs a shelter for stray dogs has brought 97 of the animals inside of her own home to protect them from Hurricane Dorian.

Chella Phillips, of Nassau, wrote on Facebook: 97 dogs are inside my house and 79 of them are inside my master bedroom.

It has been insane since lastnight, poop and piss non stop but at least they are respecting my bed and nobody has dared to jump in.

We have barricaded the refuge and nobody is outside, the music is playing in all directions of the house and the AC is blowing for them.

I managed to bring some less fortunate ones and I really appreciate some of you donating for crates.. I really needed it for the scared ones and the sick ones. so Thank you!

Oh but I'm sorry you were busy calling me a horrible person Beanz, do please continue

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

no I don’t think so beanz. And you know that is a lie. Not only that the few times you do use humor you have stolen it from me. I was the one who started “how dare you” I will no longer tolerate your ip theft. U are a very humorless person
    Sorry to bust your bubble but after Gandalf you are the most boring dull divisive little fuck I have come across on the internet. Nobody could steal humour from you because you simply are not funny. The closet thing you have ever made to a joke was your dream of having bollocks in the 'Toughest Gang' thread.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What Dorian has done to the Bahamas is horrific. All that massive destruction and loss of life and still pedantic anal fucking idiots are arguing about semantics and taking some kind of twisted pride in boasting that they will never change and that the man made warming of the oceans that fuel these huge hurricanes is just a conspiracy as they promote fossil fuels and the entire petro/chemical military industrial complex that perpetuates and exacerbates the situation. No wonder they are so allergic to any kind of personal responsibility or notions of social justice when they back the forces that orphan children and flatten countries.
    There has always been hurricanes there will always be hurricanes. The people that live in the Bahamas understand that, the people who live on the coast in my state know that.
    I didn't even mention you. You are the one who jumped in pretending it was all a part of God's plan and that all the scientists are bad men unless they obey Trump and respect his gagging orders. It isn't a laughing matter and I never suggested it was.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I didn't even mention you. You are the one who jumped in pretending it was all a part of God's plan and that all the scientists are bad men unless they obey Trump and respect his gagging orders. It isn't a laughing matter and I never suggested it was.
    You don't have to mention me specifically. You posted some bullshit and I responded. I never brought God into it, I just stated a plain fact that people who are hysterical about the climate don't seem to understand. I didn't say all scientists were bad, I said Michael Mann was and he IS because he's a liar, he has an agenda and gets paid for pushing that agenda. I said naught about Trump.

Shot
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    Man in virtually every one of my posts there is humour, EVERY one. Think about that.

Chaser
    It isn't a laughing matter and I never suggested it was.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't have to mention me specifically. You posted some bullshit and I responded. I never brought God into it, I just stated a plain fact that people who are hysterical about the climate don't seem to understand. I didn't say all scientists were bad, I said Michael Mann was and he IS because he's a liar, he has an agenda and gets paid for pushing that agenda. I said naught about Trump.

Shot
    Man in virtually every one of my posts there is humour, EVERY one. Think about that.

Chaser
    It isn't a laughing matter and I never suggested it was.
    Hysterical?

Fuck off with that shaming bullshit. As a parent you fucking better start getting hysterical real quick.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is a fact that because of global warming these hurricanes are now more intense and cause more damage because they are slower to move away.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    It is a fact that because of global warming these hurricanes are now more intense and cause more damage because they are slower to move away.
    He doesn't give a shit mate. It is all about being right. Even Gandalf who for years could see the clarity of the science laid out before him has become proud of refusing to contribute anything toward at least trying to slow it down because of those he sees as bloody foreigners, as though he is on his own planet.

In fact both Gandalf and EL Kabong are on their own planets, Fuck em. It makes you feel like an enabler even engaging with their constant victim bullshit when people are dying.

You can help out here and do so anonymously if you are worried about being labelled an SJW - https://www.bahamas.com/relief
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Sorry to bust your bubble but after Gandalf you are the most boring dull divisive little fuck I have come across on the internet. Nobody could steal humour from you because you simply are not funny. The closet thing you have ever made to a joke was your dream of having bollocks in the 'Toughest Gang' thread.
    How fucking dare you, I’d like to slap that smirk right off your face young man

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get your nose out of beaners ass and call China tell them to stop polluting everything

El Kabong Guest

Well if it's a fact then you can gather up all that data and place it right here before my very eyes then can't you @Master?

"Let's stay in the Paris Accords despite what China and India may do I mean if not the United States then who? Who can we get to suffer for our sins of the industrial revolution?"

He doesn't give a shit mate. It is all about being right. Even Gandalf who for years could see the clarity of the science laid out before him has become proud of refusing to contribute anything toward at least trying to slow it down because of those he sees as bloody foreigners, as though he is on his own planet.

In fact both Gandalf and EL Kabong are on their own planets, Fuck em. It makes you feel like an enabler even engaging with their constant victim bullshit when people are dying.

You can help out here and do so anonymously if you are worried about being labelled an SJW - https://www.bahamas.com/relief
    Ah yes please virtue signal for Master as my state will soon be hit with a hurricane,

Anthropogenic Global Warming Cooling CLIMATE CHANGE ....is nothing but a ploy to end capitalism and apparently starve out/murder a lot of the third world, but it's ok because you're "Helping the Earth"

If it was an actual thing the scientists wouldn't have to lie about it and Michael E. Mann has done exactly that several times and yet Beanz is still here posting articles written by him and I am guessing Beaner still believes him too....yeah totally legit, seems really fucking legit.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well if it's a fact then you can gather up all that data and place it right here before my very eyes then can't you @Master?

"Let's stay in the Paris Accords despite what China and India may do I mean if not the United States then who? Who can we get to suffer for our sins of the industrial revolution?"

Ah yes please virtue signal for Master as my state will soon be hit with a hurricane,

Anthropogenic Global Warming Cooling CLIMATE CHANGE ....is nothing but a ploy to end capitalism and apparently starve out/murder a lot of the third world, but it's ok because you're "Helping the Earth"

If it was an actual thing the scientists wouldn't have to lie about it and Michael E. Mann has done exactly that several times and yet Beanz is still here posting articles written by him and I am guessing Beaner still believes him too....yeah totally legit, seems really fucking legit.
    Shit up you weather Nazi. Everypost you have here is encouraging Nazis

Thread Information