Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Next up.."Zeta". Whatever the f that is. Moving at a good clip and snuck up on us a bit. Time to play that game we call "who's the dumbarses who go to work tomorrow with no guarantee of getting back home before landfall" . On a a good note went to 'stock up' at stores and literally needed nothing at this point in the year. At All. Bought a watermelon, a pumpkin and a gallon of coffee ice cream .

WTF??

Damn Spic... the Gulf coast has gotten absolutely HAMMERED this year!

More specifically, the Louisiana Gulf coast. Here we are closing in on November and the damn storms are STILL coming off the assembly line.

"Zeta" is the Spanish word for "Z"... which is odd because I thought they were still on Greek letters.

Well... looked it up and it seems they still have "Eta" and "Theta" before they run out of Greek names also... and will probably have to go to numbers.

Either that... or start using "bad words" for future names.
Yeh it's hauling arse. Went from landfall expected late Thursday to 5 pm tomorrow all in a nights sleep. The Gulf coast is now a literal pinball machine, systems form hit or miss you fellas and then fly right through the 'flippers' that are Cuba and Yucatan peninsula to bounce around god knows where. A day in the life bro

Never thought about Cuba and Yucatan as "flippers" in the Gulf of Mexico "pinball machine"... but I'll be damned if you look at the map and all the storms that have chugged their way through there... and that's exactly what it looks like.

Don't know whether you've taken any hits, but good luck out there... and hopefully the storm factory closes for the year before the WMO (I thought is was the NOAA) gets pissed off and starts using names like Shithead and Fuckoff.