Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Mainstream Media Hypocrites now say "ANTIFA IS A VIOLENT GROUP LIKE THE NEO-NAZI's"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mainstream Media Hypocrites now say "ANTIFA IS A VIOLENT GROUP LIKE THE NEO-NAZI's"

Nancy Pelosi, Washington Post, NY Times, Mayor of Berkeley, California and several other alt-left MSM hypocrites who ***DEMONIZED TRUMP FOR SAYING THAT THERE WAS VIOLENCE "ON BOTH SIDES" at Charlottesville, VA, now coming out today and saying:

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mainstream Media Hypocrites now say "ANTIFA IS A VIOLENT GROUP LIKE THE NEO-NAZI'

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mainstream Media Hypocrites now say "ANTIFA IS A VIOLENT GROUP LIKE THE NEO-NAZI'

The lines are becoming blurred here, and if we're actually going to be serious about this, we have to acknowledge that fact. This Gibson guy on TV declared that he's NOT a white supremacist, NOT a Neo-Nazi..... and that the march was about peace and love. Didn't watch the whole video, but skimmed through and got the jist of it.

These are dangerous times, and they're being used by those with an agenda to make them even more dangerous. Is the media hypocritical? Maybe. But you can't blame them for wanting to report things as they see them. I criticized Trump for not taking more of an anti-racist stand in Charlottsville, and I still do. But these Antifa people aren't your normal, run-of-the-mill leftists who are against white supremacists and Neo-Nazis. They have an agenda. Maybe to destroy Trump. Maybe even to discredit the liberals who are against these hate groups. Like I said..... the lines are becoming blurred. It's a bit like a shark feeding frenzy. At some point some of the sharks aren't even seeing what they're thrashing at. They just keep biting and thrashing, sometimes even biting each other.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    The lines are becoming blurred here, and if we're actually going to be serious about this, we have to acknowledge that fact. This Gibson guy on TV declared that he's NOT a white supremacist, NOT a Neo-Nazi..... and that the march was about peace and love. Didn't watch the whole video, but skimmed through and got the jist of it.

These are dangerous times, and they're being used by those with an agenda to make them even more dangerous. Is the media hypocritical? Maybe. But you can't blame them for wanting to report things as they see them. I criticized Trump for not taking more of an anti-racist stand in Charlottsville, and I still do. But these Antifa people aren't your normal, run-of-the-mill leftists who are against white supremacists and Neo-Nazis. They have an agenda. Maybe to destroy Trump. Maybe even to discredit the liberals who are against these hate groups. Like I said..... the lines are becoming blurred. It's a bit like a shark feeding frenzy. At some point some of the sharks aren't even seeing what they're thrashing at. They just keep biting and thrashing, sometimes even biting each other.
    Awesome points, a clear thhinker we have here, not a knee-jerk Trump-Basher as so, so many others are. I personally think Trump did enough in his comments when he said "BOTH SIDES HAD VIOLENCE, BOTH SIDES HAD FINE PEOPLE" I think that is fair and balanced and there can be no question he said enough, it is anal retentive to kiss the SJW asses and say " I CONDEMN ONLY THE KKK ETC AND NOT THE ANTIFA"

Beanz is an ass-fucker when he says "anyone in the crowd or near or perceived to be marching with KKK is also gulty by association" THAT IS BULLSHIT, IF I SHOW UP TO PROTEST PEACEFULLY ABOUT A STATUE AND THESE KKK ASSHOLES START CHANTING HATEFUL SHIT, I AM NOT OBLIGATED TO ABANDON MY OWN FUCKING PEACEFUL PROTEST. i WILL STAND WHERE I AM STANDING IN FRONT OF THE STATUE OR WHEREVER WE WERE STANDING PEACEFULLY, AND THEREFORE THERE WERE "FINE PEOPLE" THERE ON THE "RIGHT", nice try lefty fuck-faces to demonize ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS AS COMPLICIT /GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION WITH KKK/NEO NAZIS. NICE FUCKING TRY.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

Awesome points, a clear thhinker we have here, not a knee-jerk Trump-Basher as so, so many others are. I personally think Trump did enough in his comments when he said "BOTH SIDES HAD VIOLENCE, BOTH SIDES HAD FINE PEOPLE" I think that is fair and balanced and there can be no question he said enough, it is anal retentive to kiss the SJW asses and say " I CONDEMN ONLY THE KKK ETC AND NOT THE ANTIFA"

Beanz is an ass-fucker when he says "anyone in the crowd or near or perceived to be marching with KKK is also gulty by association" THAT IS BULLSHIT, IF I SHOW UP TO PROTEST PEACEFULLY ABOUT A STATUE AND THESE KKK ASSHOLES START CHANTING HATEFUL SHIT, I AM NOT OBLIGATED TO ABANDON MY OWN FUCKING PEACEFUL PROTEST. i WILL STAND WHERE I AM STANDING IN FRONT OF THE STATUE OR WHEREVER WE WERE STANDING PEACEFULLY, AND THEREFORE THERE WERE "FINE PEOPLE" THERE ON THE "RIGHT", nice try lefty fuck-faces to demonize ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS AS COMPLICIT /GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION WITH KKK/NEO NAZIS. NICE FUCKING TRY.
    Ha!

You are in such a rush to twist everything people say to try and justify your own stance you reveal how empty your own point is. You are a twisted little man to have to like like Lyle put words in people's mouths because your own shit show is so fucked up.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

Ows you? Fockin’ mentoe?Awesome points, a clear thhinker we have here, not a knee-jerk Trump-Basher as so, so many others are. I personally think Trump did enough in his comments when he said "BOTH SIDES HAD VIOLENCE, BOTH SIDES HAD FINE PEOPLE" I think that is fair and balanced and there can be no question he said enough, it is anal retentive to kiss the SJW asses and say " I CONDEMN ONLY THE KKK ETC AND NOT THE ANTIFA"

Ha!

You are in such a rush to twist everything people say to try and justify your own stance you reveal how empty your own point is. You are a twisted little man to have to like like Lyle put words in people's mouths because your own shit show is so fucked up.

Ows you? Fockin’ mentoe?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just as the neos and white supremacist don't represent the normal right, that's what trumps problems on both sides comment was about

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Just as the neos and white supremacist don't represent the normal right, that's what trumps problems on both sides comment was about

I don't think it's far-fetched to expect a POTUS to condemn specific hate groups, like KKK, White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis..... BY NAME. He can also throw Antifa under the bus as well. In times like these, we can't afford vagueness from world leaders.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I don't think it's far-fetched to expect a POTUS to condemn specific hate groups, like KKK, White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis..... BY NAME. He can also throw Antifa under the bus as well. In times like these, we can't afford vagueness from world leaders.
    He didn't mention antifa either just made the statement that shit is fucked it now. I can see where u are coming from Tito but the fact is the idiots on both sides are probably equal in number. The thing is people who want to march to express some kind of conservative viewpoint are hesitant to do so as they are labeled Nazis. Then you will have the nazi types looking to fight antifa and vicaversa it's just fucked up
    Last edited by walrus; 09-04-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Thread Information