1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshua v Carlos Takam 28 October 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil_Hines View Post
    I am anxiously waiting for this fight and am a spammer.
    @GaMo's revenge! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    No someone like Paul Kevin.
    I've just took a look at his other posts, can we keep him?
    Do not make a martyr of him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As much as I hate to admit this, but believe me, I am not exactly a spammer but somewhere in between. I know that's how society views people like me who like to go extra mile by providing people with resources that can really help them out, but I don't know why there is so much hatred and zero tolrence for someone who shares links that are relevant to the context? Why Admin Why? I am crying right now. My tears are testimony to the fact that I am a genuine netizen who loves boxing and loves to help out people. Why is everybody so quick to judge people who share links? Why? Please don't call me spammer, call me confused, Naive, but please don't call me a spammer. It's hurt me. Don't hurt my feelings. :-( I get emotional quickly.

In the End, I love you guys, you are like a family to me.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As much as I hate to admit this, but believe me, I am not exactly a spammer but somewhere in between. I know that's how society views people like me who like to go extra mile by providing people with resources that can really help them out, but I don't know why there is so much hatred and zero tolrence for someone who shares links that are relevant to the context? Why Admin Why? I am crying right now. My tears are testimony to the fact that I am a genuine netizen who loves boxing and loves to help out people. Why is everybody so quick to judge people who share links? Why? Please don't call me spammer, call me confused, Naive, but please don't call me a spammer. It's hurt me. Don't hurt my feelings. :-( I get emotional quickly.

That's pretty sweet.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love this Guy. @Batman @Master, can we keep him?
    Why, mods, why?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Primo, I love you too. Thank You for all the love. Yeah please keep me, I'll keep you guys happy all the time. It's very good. Pretty intense actually. But, please don't call me a spammer. I love you guys.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Primo, I love you too. Thank You for all the love. Yeah please keep me, I'll keep you guys happy all the time. It's very good. Pretty intense actually. But, please don't call me a spammer. I love you guys.
    Sorry for calling you a spammer.

I love you too.

It is up to Batman now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love you too.

It is up to Batman now.
    Master, you love me, but you don't have love for my Links. Links are like my child. Little cute links. Links that are a pathway to happiness and resourcefulness for someone in need. People in the community. And one more thing, please don't involve Batman in all this. Batman is already pretty messed up as his father, mother passed away in early age and is a fictional character in the first place. Not very original. You're a Master. You are my Master. I would obey you in this forum, Master. But, Please don't ask Batman, he might be rude to me. What do you say?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love you too.

It is up to Batman now.
    Master, you love me, but you don't have love for my Links. Links are like my child. Little cute links. Links that are a pathway to happiness and resourcefulness for someone in need. People in the community. And one more thing, please don't involve Batman in all this. Batman is already pretty messed up as his father, mother passed away in early age and is a fictional character in the first place. Not very original. You're a Master. You are my Master. I would obey you in this forum, Master. But, Please don't ask Batman, he might be rude to me. What do you say?
    Why would I be rude to You?
    I have already asked to keep you and praised you in the film thread.

You are my new favourite poster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love you too.

It is up to Batman now.

I'm really overwhelmed by the love and praise from the community, Batman. One more thing, in your profile picture, I can see that you're an overweight Batman which is not very healthy as we all tend to involve in healthy discussion but wathing your gluttony makes me uncomfortable. Should I share with you an excercise video? I don't mean to be rude, i just want you to be healthy and fit Batman, as the whole community looks upto you and we want you to feel good about yourself too. What do you say, batman? Should I share with you a crossfit video?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love you too.

It is up to Batman now.

I'm really overwhelmed by the love and praise from the community, Batman. One more thing, in your profile picture, I can see that you're an overweight Batman which is not very healthy as we all tend to involve in healthy discussion but wathing your gluttony makes me uncomfortable. Should I share with you an excercise video? I don't mean to be rude, i just want you to be healthy and fit Batman, as the whole community looks upto you and we want you to feel good about yourself too. What do you say, batman? Should I share with you a crossfit video?
    Yeah , send him a link or something, but definitely NOT Spam!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyway, back to the thread.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-we...pounds--121857
    despite the fact that last week , McCracken said Joshua came in too heavy against Wlad and he also said that he re-entered camp 4 pounds lighter this time round, he has come in at a career high whopping 18 stone 2 lbs. !
    They were making out that against Wlad , he was too heavy and a tad sluggish and this time the emphasis was on being a bit more mobile.
    people are gonna think I'm talking shit, but I reckon he was looking sharp in the build up, and then with all the disruption of changing opponents , he's eased off physically and mentally.
    He's took his foot off the pedal , which doesn't bode well for further down the line, although I still see him having enough to make this relatively straightforward.
    bit more concerned for the future though, especially with all the outside commitments that come with being at the profile level he's at.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyway, back to the thread.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-we...pounds--121857
    despite the fact that last week , McCracken said Joshua came in too heavy against Wlad and he also said that he re-entered camp 4 pounds lighter this time round, he has come in at a career high whopping 18 stone 2 lbs. !
    They were making out that against Wlad , he was too heavy and a tad sluggish and this time the emphasis was on being a bit more mobile.
    people are gonna think I'm talking shit, but I reckon he was looking sharp in the build up, and then with all the disruption of changing opponents , he's eased off physically and mentally.
    He's took his foot off the pedal , which doesn't bode well for further down the line, although I still see him having enough to make this relatively straightforward.
    bit more concerned for the future though, especially with all the outside commitments that come with being at the profile level he's at.
    definitely agree with the outside commitments that you mention, the cunt is everywhere at the minute, one defeat would be devastating for his profile, he doesn't have much to worry about tomorrow night though I wouldn't have thought.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's too heavy for AJ. Takam looks awesome. Lower than when he fought both Parker and Povetkin.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I think it's too heavy for AJ. Takam looks awesome. Lower than when he fought both Parker and Povetkin.
    Takim is levels below AJ especially losing to those 2 and drawing with Perez.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude, It's all good.

Thread Information