Default Re: Anthony Joshua v Kubrat Pulev 28 October 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Haye doesn't need to fight anyone if AJ agrees to fight him

and its big money so theres a possibility

itd be bigger if he beat bellew in a rematch mind
    Would it? Haye is going to try and sell the AJ fight on his past performances and will conveniently for get the Bellew fight.
    maybe maybe not

either way its a big earner for both so its load of rubbish when people saying Haye needs to do this and he needs to do that
    This is an easy fight for AJ now, Haye would lose within a couple of rounds now. Haye has also done nothing to deserve the fight. AJ should not give Haye the time.
    taking away his name is david haye and he is still a massive draw in England

how many times have current champions at any weight had a defence against x champions when the x champions have past it

then add in to the equation Big Name X Champion

its not unusual is it? a voluntary that will get noticed and raise his profile

then add the fact that the fight will generate millions

and I think if haye replays and beats bellew then the last 4 or so years will be forgotten by many, so it will generate even more bish
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye doesn't need to fight anyone if AJ agrees to fight him

and its big money so theres a possibility

itd be bigger if he beat bellew in a rematch mind
    Would it? Haye is going to try and sell the AJ fight on his past performances and will conveniently for get the Bellew fight.
    maybe maybe not

either way its a big earner for both so its load of rubbish when people saying Haye needs to do this and he needs to do that
    This is an easy fight for AJ now, Haye would lose within a couple of rounds now. Haye has also done nothing to deserve the fight. AJ should not give Haye the time.
    taking away his name is david haye and he is still a massive draw in England

how many times have current champions at any weight had a defence against x champions when the x champions have past it

then add in to the equation Big Name X Champion

its not unusual is it? a voluntary that will get noticed and raise his profile

then add the fact that the fight will generate millions

and I think if haye replays and beats bellew then the last 4 or so years will be forgotten by many, so it will generate even more bish
    I think Haye is so "shot" that he may not even be able to beat Bellew at heavyweight. I think Haye is injury prone and any decent fighter that can take his bombs early has a good chance to beat him as Haye is liable to injure himself.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tony Bellew has held "positive talks" over a rematch with David Haye, but there are still other options for his next fight, says trainer David Coldwell.

The British rivals have resumed negotiations in recent weeks as they attempt to agree a second fight following Bellew's stoppage victory over Haye at The O2 in March.

But trainer Coldwell is still waiting to see whether both heavyweights will formally agree terms for a return bout.

All I know is that obviously there are talks going on," Coldwell told Sky Sports. "They have been back and forth for quite a while now really I suppose, but I believe there are positive talks going on.

"It is one of those fights that are possible. Whether or not it gets finalised or not, I'll believe it when I see it."

Bellew has also voiced his desire for alternative fights against pound-for-pound king Andre or WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker, who defends his belt against Hughie Fury this month.

"There are other options, but we're just seeing which one is the best one really," said Coldwell. "Best and most viable, that's what you've got to look at."

Asked about a fight date in December, Coldwell added: "Yes, possibly. That's what we're hoping for."

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxin...cid=spartanntp

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury calls World Champion Anthony Joshua a 'pumped up weightlifter' as he targets comeback

Former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has labelled Anthony Joshua a 'pumped up weightlifter' and has copied Arnold Schwarzenegger's famous saying 'I'll be back'.

Fury plans to dominate the boxing scene once again when he is given his licence back and says he has nothing to fear.

The 29-year-old retired from boxing back in July following a number of personal issues and has not fought since he defeated Wladmir Klitschko back in November 2015.

Fury had his license stripped late last year and was charged with a doping offence by the UK's anti-doping body in June 2016, but his hearing was put on hold.

The Gypsy King is now targeting his return to action and believes everyone in the current heavyweight division are 'bums'.

Fury, speaking at an event to Capital FM presenter Polly James, said: "When I get my license back and I get fit again, and I get this five stone off - what did Schwarzenegger say? 'I'll be back.'

"I think their all bums. I reckon personally on my night in the heavyweight division I think I'm capable of beating anybody.

"I don't fear nobody and especially not some pumped up weightlifter - that's for sure, I am what you call the pitfall of the fighting game.

"And people want to see it, people want to see the big fights happen."

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/...cid=spartanntp

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury is a bum who got lucky one night
    And then ran into retirement before getting exposed.
    Tyson won a decision against a very flat Wladimir
    In one of the worst championship fights you'll ever see.
    At this stage he's irrelevant so he can keep talking
    While AJ and Wilder both keep winning and making money.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    Tyson Fury is a bum who got lucky one night And then ran into retirement before getting exposed.Tyson won a decision against a very flat Wladimir In one of the worst championship fights you'll ever see.At this stage he's irrelevant so he can keep talkingWhile AJ and Wilder both keep winning and making money.
    Yep. Wilder WILL fight Ortiz in November, which is amazing. Makes Joshua look a lil bad, but Joshua just KO'd Wlad, which is still much better than anything Wilder has done, though I do like him as well. Joshua is #1 in my book until he's beaten.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Funny to hear "Haye needs to fight a top 5 heavyweight", Wlad was the only top 5 heavyweight he ever fought. He's going to start now? Nope
    Not that I want to defend Haye, but I am sure Valuev and maybe at a stretch Ruiz were top 5 in their day.
    Ruiz? GTFOOH with that nonsense. He was a bum by the time Haye fought him as evidenced by his never fighting again. Or evidenced by his 4 losses in his previous 7 fights.

Which of Valuev's losses moved him into your top 5, his loss to Chagaev or his loss to Oldyfield coming into the Haye fight? Values was a fraud, everyone knew it and that's why Haye fought him. Easy belt that Valuev shouldn't have have. He didn't beat Chagaev to get it handed back to him and he didn't beat Evan Fields.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny to hear "Haye needs to fight a top 5 heavyweight", Wlad was the only top 5 heavyweight he ever fought. He's going to start now? Nope
    Not that I want to defend Haye, but I am sure Valuev and maybe at a stretch Ruiz were top 5 in their day.
    Ruiz? GTFOOH with that nonsense. He was a bum by the time Haye fought him as evidenced by his never fighting again. Or evidenced by his 4 losses in his previous 7 fights.

Which of Valuev's losses moved him into your top 5, his loss to Chagaev or his loss to Oldyfield coming into the Haye fight? Values was a fraud, everyone knew it and that's why Haye fought him. Easy belt that Valuev shouldn't have have. He didn't beat Chagaev to get it handed back to him and he didn't beat Evan Fields.
    I said I was not going to defend Haye, so I am not going to start now.

Name 5 that were rated higher at the time?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wladimir Klitschko
    Vitali Klitschko
    Eddie Chambers
    Ruslan Chagaev(who had already beaten Valuev)
    David Haye
    Alexander Povetkin
    Denis Boytsov
    Chris Arreola

And of course Evan Fields who had just beaten him.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wladimir Klitschko
    Vitali Klitschko
    Eddie Chambers
    David Haye
    Alexander Povetkin
    Denis Boytsov
    Chris Arreola

Only can give you the Klit brothers and Chagaev ahead of Valuev at the time Haye fought him.

El Kabong Guest

Joshua should handle Pulev very easily, should be over in a few rounds really.

Wilder-Ortiz should be a good fight, SHOULD be, but for whatever reason I am not confident it will actually happen. Should the fight happen there's a good chance (only good) that Ortiz lures Wilder in and bombs him out a la a fight Wilder's trainer should know very much about Mark Breland vs Marlon Starling.

As for Tyson Fury, he's no longer a boxer, he's a drug addict and fat ass sooooo yeah no one cares what he's saying

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Tyson Fury is a bum who got lucky one night And then ran into retirement before getting exposed.Tyson won a decision against a very flat Wladimir In one of the worst championship fights you'll ever see.At this stage he's irrelevant so he can keep talkingWhile AJ and Wilder both keep winning and making money.
    Yep. Wilder WILL fight Ortiz in November, which is amazing. Makes Joshua look a lil bad, but Joshua just KO'd Wlad, which is still much better than anything Wilder has done, though I do like him as well. Joshua is #1 in my book until he's beaten.
    The Wilder/ Ortiz fight is not official yet as Wilder has not signed the contract. If it happens it might get pushed to 2018.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    The Wilder/ Ortiz fight is not official yet as Wilder has not signed the contract. If it happens it might get pushed to 2018.
    I don't want to crap on that fight but I have a very strong feeling of either Wilder gets injured or Ortiz gets popped for PEDs.....no reason, no evidence, just a gut feeling. I honestly hope to hell that fight happens and it's the best thing ever, but that feeling just won't leave.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    As for Tyson Fury, he's no longer a boxer, he's a drug addict and fat ass sooooo yeah no one cares what he's saying
    Turson Fury will be back and he will KO AJ, Wilder, Parker, Ortiz and any other fucker that comes near him, he won't even bother with Haye because Haye fucked around and missed his chance.

Trust me Fury will be back.

And he's not a drug addict, although he had high levels of some shit or another that was cuz he ate hedgehogs and he isn't fat he's just big boned

....is what Ross would say

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wladimir Klitschko
    Vitali Klitschko
    Eddie Chambers
    David Haye
    Alexander Povetkin
    Denis Boytsov
    Chris Arreola

Only can give you the Klit brothers and Chagaev ahead of Valuev at the time Haye fought him.
    So you are suggesting Valuev was better than 2 men that beat him. I know you enjoy being different but the conversation has no sense.

Thread Information