Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  3

Thread: The Huge List of Trump's accomplishments to-date, which the Media will never report:

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Huge List of Trump's accomplishments to-date, which the Media will never report:

skip the video to 7:30 if you "don't have time to watch a video" as Gandalf has often said, and learn something factual about Trump. @Gandalf you have asked and @Kirkland Laing has asked and others have asked WHAT HAS HE ACCOMPLISHED? Well its time to prove you really want the answer and watch this video which lists them one by one by one by one. If you dont watch, how can you ever ask that question? It means you DO NOT WANT THE ANSWER. Which wouldnt surprise me at all, seeing as your Trump-Bashing behavior is right in line with the MSM. @El Kabong @TitoFan @Dia bando

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Huge List of Trump's accomplishments to-date, which the Media will never repo

It's a good thing Fox is there to tell us all the truth then, isn't it? Do you really watch that rubbish? Fake news, fake news, fake news......Now here's a clip from Fox telling us why Trump is great!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Huge List of Trump's accomplishments to-date, which the Media will never repo

Ha! Priceless.

You start a thread pretending in the safe space, snow flake, alt right hipster internet forum troll club, that you belong to along with Lyle, that not only has Trump been somehow exceptional in his achievements so far as President, but that the media has failed to report it. You then follow that stupid claim with a 38 minute arse kissing fest, from a huge multi national media company, broadcast all over the world reporting it

Trump is exceptional only in that like you and Lyle he lives in a world of delusional nonsense. Trump pretends that he is some rare beast and you and Lyle are so incredibly gullible you suck it up without any objectivity. He is afforded the same magical status as the Emperor with no clothes. Nobody is allowed to state the obvious or they are just put onto ignore or accused of being mentally ill etc. I have to admit that I am very surprised at how naive and shallow yourself and Lyle seem to be where Trump is concerned. He is all show and no substance. Never before have you had such a vacuous, empty and hollow shell at the helm. He loves playing pretend and having his advisors gather around a table and suck up to him, but when they refuse to agree with everything he demands he sacks them. That betrays somebody who does not even have the expertise he claims in hiring people. He is an unmitigated disaster by any neutral standard. He can't negotiate. That is the big selling point he campaigned on and he can't do it. He just throws his toys out of the pram and leaves the table. Internationally and Domestically.

Empty boasts. He is very repetitive in this. Ring any bells ? Saying the same thing again and again because the crap that you and Lyle are pedaling has no substance. It's why you have to repeat ad nausea and then pretend that is somehow a virtue of your non -existent argument. Routine and unimportant bills under Trump and his hangers on become miraculously transformed into "tremendous success" . Other Presidents have signed more far reaching legislation in their first 100 days but Trump has to be the best, even if that has no basis in reality. Even his executive orders are mired in legislative barriers betraying his weakness. He can't unify and lead or negotiate, he has to resort to throwing his weight around an being a bully because he does not even have the skills to make policy.

Fake News. Again .

Must do better

D-
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so @Gandalf @Beanz so no recognition of that 40+ item list of accomplishments then? How that doesnt surprise me!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not sure what he is meant to have achieved, Brock. I watched the clip, but it was things like the stock market being high and deregulating finance even further. I am not sure how those can be considered achievements. How has he quantifiably improved the quality of your life? Unless you are in the 1% how are any of these things of any tangible benefit to you?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I am not sure what he is meant to have achieved, Brock. I watched the clip, but it was things like the stock market being high and deregulating finance even further. I am not sure how those can be considered achievements. How has he quantifiably improved the quality of your life? Unless you are in the 1% how are any of these things of any tangible benefit to you?
    Miles u dont see Veterans health as important? TPP? women's entrepeneurship? Dodd-Frank weakening? Shale? (just to name a few) etc as important to everyday Americans

Thread Information