Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hurricane Irma Thread

Glad you and your family are all ok Tito.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I don't want to see a single soul get harmed or injured in any of this hurricane stuff but I do want to see the entire city of Miami and Naples and Fort Myers and Tampa and st. Petersburg completely level to the ground so that no stone is laying on top of another Stone. I would like the same thing to happen to New York and London and San Francisco and Hong Kong and Moscow and Tokyo because that's just the way I am but I am saying I do not want to see a single person or creature injured or harmed in the process
    Really ?. Those buildings and cities are living memories and histories for generations of people.
    Wow.
    Both u guys need to chill you are running off new posters like my new pal @GaMo I have no idea where u get the gall

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz has gotten the gall to come across like I don't know what

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Damn Tito glad you are alright. This is terrible but I tell you it's been literally 72 hrs straight coverage on our 24hr news channels. Never seen them do this for a storm.

Thanks, bro.

On the coverage, it's kind of a sad reality that you get that kind of coverage when the hurricane is threatening to hit the mainland U.S. It's only natural of course. But past hurricanes that have devastated tropical islands and missed the U.S. get a fraction of the coverage. To be expected, I guess.

Irma is doing a job on Florida, but at this point I'm happy it's down to a Category 2. Previous forecasts had the thing remain at least Cat 3 into Georgia, which I thought would have been strange.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't sign off for today without taking a swipe at the field guys from The Weather Channel, who can't resist the urge to stand with the mic out in the street in the middle of these hurricane-force winds.

Someone please tell me what possible benefit, or extra useful or needed information we get from that. I just saw a guy practically leaning into these gusts....... doing what exactly? I swear..... one of these times some debris is going to come flying by, and bye-bye weatherman. Maybe then they'll suspend this moronic practice. It's a travesty. Thousands of people whose life has been affected one way or another by this hurricane.... and they go and lean into the wind for our amusement, is it? If that's how they get their rocks off, great. Just don't bore us with the spectacle.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I can't sign off for today without taking a swipe at the field guys from The Weather Channel, who can't resist the urge to stand with the mic out in the street in the middle of these hurricane-force winds.

Someone please tell me what possible benefit, or extra useful or needed information we get from that. I just saw a guy practically leaning into these gusts....... doing what exactly? I swear..... one of these times some debris is going to come flying by, and bye-bye weatherman. Maybe then they'll suspend this moronic practice. It's a travesty. Thousands of people whose life has been affected one way or another by this hurricane.... and they go and lean into the wind for our amusement, is it? If that's how they get their rocks off, great. Just don't bore us with the spectacle.
    agreed, their wet slick rainy hair dripping and their rain slicker collars turned up like they think theyre on fucking Magnum PI or some shit, fuck their little assholes with a big black dildo and shit, is what I fucking say, all them Ivy League white boys looking 60% gay n shit, with these microphones that would serve them better Vaselined-up and stuck up their asses in the rain, they could howl to the gales and winds

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Glad all is okay, but you are wrong on anything connected to East Asia.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

agreed, their wet slick rainy hair dripping and their rain slicker collars turned up like they think theyre on fucking Magnum PI or some shit, fuck their little assholes with a big black dildo and shit, is what I fucking say, all them Ivy League white boys looking 60% gay n shit, with these microphones that would serve them better Vaselined-up and stuck up their asses in the rain, they could howl to the gales and winds
    Ya I literally saw some reporter on fox make a big deal about it taking five minutes for him to put on jacket as the wind was blowing to hard. This hurricane was a complete farce and I don't care if I ever see one again.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If there was a hot reporter with no knickers on and wearing a long dress I would watch avidly waiting for a big gust blows her skirt up.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    If there was a hot reporter with no knickers on and wearing a long dress I would watch avidly waiting for a big gust blows her skirt up.
    Your objectification of women is bordering on revolting. Remember every women you lust after has a father who would like to punch you

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your objectification of women is bordering on revolting. Remember every women you lust after has a father who would like to punch you
    Also if the hot reporter was not wearing a bra and the rain water made her blouse transparent I would watch with even more attention.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also if the hot reporter was not wearing a bra and the rain water made her blouse transparent I would watch with even more attention.
    This thing is just really getting to me. Wtf is wrong with people today. Not one of you is righteous

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apparently you are not allowed to punch people. You can anally rape them with a microphone or burn their skin off with the flash from a nuclear explosion but you must never punch anyone.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apparently you are not allowed to punch people. You can anally rape them with a microphone or burn their skin off with the flash from a nuclear explosion but you must never punch anyone.
    Thanks beanz don't know exactly what that means as I'm not that sharp but I appreciate the reply it iz funny though

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apparently you don't understand the difference between somebody speaking and somebody acting. Which literally means that you think freedom of speech is the same thing as committing a crime. When you wake up one day and see the difference between somebody saying a reporter should have a microphone shoved up their ass and somebody actually literally shoving a microphone upper reporters ass then you will become an adult with the level of intelligence that we would be able to interact with

Thread Information