Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  30
Dislikes Dislikes:  2

Poll: Who won?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think won? GGG or Canelo?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who do you think won? GGG or Canelo?

Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    @Master your boy couldn't even land consistently on Canelo so just imagine if that was Mayweather he was in with. Golovkin is everything I said he was (predictable and one dimensional) he plods forward and throws slow punches. All the class and the quality came from Canelo last night. I don't expect you to see that because you can't even see that Floyd's a great fighter despite him legitimately beating Canelo (something GGG wouldn't do)
    You remind me of Ross with his blind man on man love for Tyson Fury...are you his little brother or something?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Canelo won and I agree with the 118-110 scorecard
    Not sure what the other two judges were watching
    Wow
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar says in the post fight presser

''Boxing won today, I had it 7-5 to Canelo and I think 118-110 is wide but this is boxing, I feel sorry for Byrd because she is a competent judge and has been scoring fights for years at the highest level, it was a great fight and today boxing won''

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Oscar says in the post fight presser

''Boxing won today, I had it 7-5 to Canelo and I think 118-110 is wide but this is boxing, I feel sorry for Byrd because she is a competent judge and has been scoring fights for years at the highest level, it was a great fight and today boxing won''
    Wow. You really could not make that up. Is this the Truman Show and did Oscar say that with a straight face whilst standing upright?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Wow
    Yeah, that's what your wife said the first time she saw my cock

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master your boy couldn't even land consistently on Canelo so just imagine if that was Mayweather he was in with. Golovkin is everything I said he was (predictable and one dimensional) he plods forward and throws slow punches. All the class and the quality came from Canelo last night. I don't expect you to see that because you can't even see that Floyd's a great fighter despite him legitimately beating Canelo (something GGG wouldn't do)
    Mayweather would never ever step in the ring with Golovkin. Massive size difference plus Floyd is old and and complete and utter wanker about losing his 0.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Mayweather would never ever step in the ring with Golovkin. Massive size difference plus Floyd is old and and complete and utter wanker about losing his 0.
    Come on.

You really think after the performance last night that Ward or Floyd wouldn't take GGG to school?

I know that 99% of saddos consider Floyd and Ward boring...but you can not ignore their skillset.

They both own GGG.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't believe that people still want to talk about Floyd v GGG

In what fucking world does that fight ever actually happen?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Wow
    Yeah, that's what your wife said the first time she saw my cock
    Though she is pretty adept with a microscope I am not quite sure how you find it with your eyesight
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Come on.

You really think after the performance last night that Ward or Floyd wouldn't take GGG to school?

I know that 99% of saddos consider Floyd and Ward boring...but you can not ignore their skillset.

They both own GGG.
    First sensible post I've seen on here today! Anyone who thinks GGG can handle Mayweather or Ward after his last two fights is a fucking retard. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on.

They both own GGG.
    First sensible post I've seen on here today! Anyone who thinks GGG can handle Mayweather or Ward after his last two fights is a fucking retard. Simple as that.
    Imp I can forgive but GayMo not. Read what I said size, age (inactivity) and retired (wants to preserve his 0) means he will not come back.

Lets be realistic about it.

I also think GGG will not go up in weight but stay and haunt Canelo because Saul has no where to go with GGG occupying all the belts.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on.

They both own GGG.
    Imp I can forgive but GayMo not. Read what I said size, age (inactivity) and retired (wants to preserve his 0) means he will not come back.

Lets be realistic about it.

I also think GGG will not go up in weight but stay and haunt Canelo because Saul has no where to go with GGG occupying all the belts.
    Canelo can have a rematch with Cotto while GGG waits around with his thumb up his bum. We all know GGG won't give Jacobs a rematch so why should Canelo rush to give him one?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Holy mother of god!

Cotto rematch, yes that is about Canelo's level.

Canelo would not even contemplate Jacobs.

GGG can beat up Saunders whilst Canelo can sit on his ass for May 2018.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had GGG by 2 points. He was just the busier fighter. Something I said he had to do in order to win.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Holy mother of god!

Cotto rematch, yes that is about Canelo's level.

Canelo would not even contemplate Jacobs.

GGG can beat up Saunders whilst Canelo can sit on his ass for May 2018.

Let him fight Saunders that bum was so boring last night nobody is going to want to watch that fight. GGG will make pennies fighting Saunders compared to what Alvarez would make fighting Cotto so let him crack on with that amazing idea!

Thread Information