Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    the manner of the knock outs show he is heavy handed.
    You’re wrong! Those knockouts show the opposite, who has he crushed with a single punch? Most of his stoppages are TKO’s in the middle rounds and are due to accumulation rather than raw power. If you disagree then you’re just a bias fanboy
    Entering childish troll status here. I thought most or all of the trolls were gone on this forum. Like how it's mostly sensible and reasonable posters who are out of their teens. I was an argumentative shit on here too when I was 17 or so and first joined lol

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Can GGG get any better?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    You’re wrong! Those knockouts show the opposite, who has he crushed with a single punch? Most of his stoppages are TKO’s in the middle rounds and are due to accumulation rather than raw power. If you disagree then you’re just a bias fanboy
    Entering childish troll status here. I thought most or all of the trolls were gone on this forum. Like how it's mostly sensible and reasonable posters who are out of their teens. I was an argumentative shit on here too when I was 17 or so and first joined lol
    Call me a troll because you don't agree with me that's mature. The record books (and the fights) back up what I've said so you're the one who's trolling son.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Call me a troll because you don't agree with me that's mature. The record books (and the fights) back up what I've said so you're the one who's trolling son.
    Ggg has had several body shot knockouts, I was at the ggg maklin fight, mac took a body shot went down for the count and couldn't get up for 15 minutes. Ggg is a powerhouse

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ps at the fight, when ggg landed you could feel the sound it made like a bass drum. His power is undeniable. @GaMo doesn't like ggg as he is not Mexican. Once again beanz was right calling gamo a racist Mexican supremacist

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Unless you're last name is hopkins Father Time affects all of us.

Is there any part of GGG game that you think he can improve on (head movement etc) to make him an even better fighter at this stage?

How long can he leave it before he moves up in weight? Or does he even need to if he will make so much money with the Canelo rematch?
    He can't get any better now & there is no way he'll move up now.

He's never shown any inclination to move up before, so I can't see him doing it now.

He can make a ton more money fighting Alvarez again, although he'd probably have to send a Terminator back in time to wipe out Canelo's family, so that Saul is never born, in order to get a decision against Alvarez!
    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

Thread Information