Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

Today's youth feel as if they are entitled we live a life controlled by media hype and technology life by the touch of a keyboard,! as a kid getting into fights out in the fields in the river tickling trout play football out on the push bike covered in mud a bit older fucking about on motorbikes.
    The kids little male models cleaner than clean with there life line smart phone in hand, lads on fucking you-tube applying fucking make up what a fucked up world.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So @Spicoli ....you don't think there's a problem with the children of today

A 40-year study finds Generation Z is avoiding sex, alcohol and driving like never before
    http://www.sfgate.com/technology/bus...witter-desktop

Really?

REALLY

"Overwhelmingly, today's teens were found to be less likely to drive, work for pay, go on dates, have sex, or go out without their parents."

Man I loved that movie. It's comfort zones. Sheltered in place as many maaaany of us have become. Hey I'm no defender of spoiled lil brats but every generation has its weenies. A spotlight on some youth as soft if a spotlight on us all. We are ALL soul sucked into our phones. How many of us here are now posting from them, or posting from work while on the clock . I remember just 10 yrs ago we would hand out 2 warning reprimands at work for being on a phone. Now? I have an owner who sits in the middle of treatment scanning videos and texting every 3 minutes. Adults forget we lead by examples..good and bad examples. My old man told me something when I was 18 when I was coming out of some serious..self inflicted..dealings and problems. Much had to do with those drinking, sex and driving examples sighted in that article that todays kids are avoiding . He said 'son you're too comfortable'. I told him he doesn't know blah blah blah and he continued 'son you're too comfortable, too content. We grow content and we settle into it and then you grow complacent and forget to grow'. Every single day those words ring in my ears and I tell them to every little slacker I see on the job complaining about 'working 5 straight days'.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Human race is *****already extinct***

Thread Information