Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  82
Dislikes Dislikes:  6
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Titofan and his country have been hit very, very hard: waiting to hear from him!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Titofan and his country have been hit very, very hard: waiting to hear from him!

without wanting to turn this into a soppy and emotional one, although we've been having some fun with @brocktonblockbust on other threads , respect to him that he started this thread showing his concern for Tito. It's brought all the Saddo family together in wishing for the best for our Puerto Rican Brother and his family and countrymen.
    Considering most of us have never met and probably will never meet each other, it's amazing how much we are in each others thoughts .
    (his predictions are still way off mind you! )
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Titofan and his country have been hit very, very hard: waiting to hear from him!

You are getting through it well Tito. I hope you know none of the banter between us was meant to be hurtful. Well maybe on your part it was, but on my part it was just miles pretending to be miles. I am not able to sustain proper wars like I used to. From now on I shall call you Noah.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    ]When you say that the island will never be the same ever or maybe even never that sends chills up and down the spines of the people including myself when we try to imagine that devastation. Yes the news coverage was more than thorough. You do what you have to do at least your wife's office building has some kind of signal to the outside world. I'm wondering how the ATMs are functioning without any electrical current. What about the airports? Are there flights in and out yet? For example if you wanted to take a flight to Florida would that be a big deal would that be something that is impossible to orchestrate? If the airports are functioning are there even any people that can get the cash together after the ATMs of the banks might be shut down to actually pay for tickets to fly out of there in an easy matter? Or perhaps are there delays going for weeks and weeks to try to get on flights heading out?

Well, I don't mean it'll be drastically different in some ways. But some things may never fully recover, or may take a very looooong time. Manufacturing was already taking a hit even before Maria, and the economy was in bad shape. Now it can only go south from there. I wouldn't be surprised if some pharma companies decided to just uproot and move their operations elsewhere. Tourism was also dealt a major blow. Many major hotels and resorts up and down the coast are closed, some without a clear date for reopening. It's sad. Migration, which was already pretty high even before the hurricanes (yes... Irma slammed us too), is sure to pick up even more. I've got a close friend who is seriously considering uprooting his family and moving to the States.

The international airport is back to 100% function, thank goodness. It had been affected also, with some of the control center capabilities having been damaged by Maria. It's been a real drag, bro.

BTW, if I hadn't mentioned it..... thanks for starting up this thread. I always knew you had a soft spot in your heart.
    Just kidding bro. I know you're a caring human being, just like the rest of us. Even if we hide it under our cyber-bullying selves.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    without wanting to turn this into a soppy and emotional one, although we've been having some fun with @brocktonblockbust on other threads , respect to him that he started this thread showing his concern for Tito. It's brought all the Saddo family together in wishing for the best for our Puerto Rican Brother and his family and countrymen.
    Considering most of us have never met and probably will never meet each other, it's amazing how much we are in each others thoughts .
    (his predictions are still way off mind you! )

Thanks bro. You guys have managed to turn me into a sentimental crybaby.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Welcome back Tito nice to see a fellow straight man here on Saddo! I was starting to feel outnumbered on here

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks bro. Good to be back.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    Welcome back Tito nice to see a fellow straight man here on Saddo! I was starting to feel outnumbered on here
    Then fuck off GaMo. By most definitions you would not be called a man.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What would you call him......a woman? a girl? LOL Mr. Feminist

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    A dick.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    A dick.
    Which would at least make him a eunuch

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Somebody is a bit sensitive would you like a tissue?

Thread Information