Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Official saddo financial thread

Just cycles folks. It all comes crashing down when the architects are ready to do their thing. For most people are barely back where they were before 2008. Many will fall back further. Can only be so when just a few want everything.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Just cycles folks. It all comes crashing down when the architects are ready to do their thing. For most people are barely back where they were before 2008. Many will fall back further. Can only be so when just a few want everything.
    It doesn’t matter miles nothing is permanent

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Exactly, no big deal. As long as you spread your bets a massive downturn shouldn't be an issue. Think you have done well with Apple and even Bitcoin might still climb. My friend is convinced it will bounce back up again. If you live in Venezuela with hyper inflation Bit coin must be a godsend.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly, no big deal. As long as you spread your bets a massive downturn shouldn't be an issue. Think you have done well with Apple and even Bitcoin might still climb. My friend is convinced it will bounce back up again. If you live in Venezuela with hyper inflation Bit coin must be a godsend.
    TBH ud be happy if we went back to shiny beads and mirrors

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep, but the golden age was the mid 19th century. It has been downhill since then. None of the gadgets can hide that we are all more disconnected and alienated than ever. Plus things were far more fiscally sound in those days. Andrew Jackson was the dude when it came to fiscal sense. Bit of a Nazi when it came to the natives though.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep, but the golden age was the mid 19th century. It has been downhill since then. None of the gadgets can hide that we are all more disconnected and alienated than ever. Plus things were far more fiscally sound in those days. Andrew Jackson was the dude when it came to fiscal sense. Bit of a Nazi when it came to the natives though.
    He was an interesting guy but his effort to expel the federal reserve shows how fucked we are. By the way I meant to say I’d be happy if we went back to shiny beads and mirrors. Money can be a real downer

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He was an interesting guy but his effort to expel the federal reserve shows how fucked we are. By the way I meant to say I’d be happy if we went back to shiny beads and mirrors. Money can be a real downer
    I think so. I mean the notion of borrowing 10 years worth of wages to buy a house seems ludicrous to me especially knowing that job uncertainty is greater than ever and many jobs are vanishing. The entire system is absurd and people think nothing of sticking everything on a card. 30% of Americans have less than 1000 dollars. What are they hoping to do exactly? How many are on welfare? Do they think it will last forever? Some actually do, I know of them. Venezuela can happen anywhere and people need to know that whence I think you being sound with your fundamentals. Beanz calls you stupid, but you are not at all.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think so. I mean the notion of borrowing 10 years worth of wages to buy a house seems ludicrous to me especially knowing that job uncertainty is greater than ever and many jobs are vanishing. The entire system is absurd and people think nothing of sticking everything on a card. 30% of Americans have less than 1000 dollars. What are they hoping to do exactly? How many are on welfare? Do they think it will last forever? Some actually do, I know of them. Venezuela can happen anywhere and people need to know that whence I think you being sound with your fundamentals. Beanz calls you stupid, but you are not at all.
    When you think you are wise, become a fool, so you may become wise. I beleive that. beanz says many mean things to me but he is still my bff

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know I am not greedy in the slightest. I don't want 150bn dollars. It does nothing for me. All I want is to keep ahead of inflation which is of course created by government and the banking industry as I do not want to be homeless or hungry. We are meant to be living longer but what is the point in doing that when they don't even let old people have interest at the bank? How are those 30% with only 1000 dollars meant to live at 65? If I worry about it do they not worry about it? It gets to the stage I sometimes plan my own death in anticipation of it all going wrong. The good thing is I am more likely than the average person to get a terminal illness and die. That's my positive in that regard.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was dark humor, you have to laugh at things really. I know Fenster won't mourn my demise. He has a heart of steel and only cares about tranny children. I hope my subversive past will endear him to me more though. Obviously I don't want to die. I just want inflation to die. It's man made like global warming and wipes people out. I blame Denilson and Plopeater.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was dark humor, you have to laugh at things really. I know Fenster won't mourn my demise. He has a heart of steel and only cares about tranny children. I hope my subversive past will endear him to me more though. Obviously I don't want to die. I just want inflation to die. It's man made like global warming and wipes people out. I blame Denilson and Plopeater.
    If you put 7 dollars in btc 8 years ago you would have over a million. For the last nine years certain tech stocks have been bringing consistent gains of 109% or more. A bank account gives you .00000003% interest on the money you have worked hard to get. A few wrong moves in the market and you are wiped out. God forbid a major health crisis hits you it’ll wipe you out. The game just doesn’t seem fair

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tesla is an interesting company to watch for a bit. Musk may try to take it private or the sec may be all over him

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a tough world Walrus. I have some money but no idea how to make it work. Kirkland denies there is inflation here because of his charts, but I know he is wrong. I get nothing in the bank despite them using my money to make loans that make mortgages that there is so much debt for that interest rates cannot rise. It's an economy based on bailing out people in debt and personal debt here is higher than in the US or the UK. Unless you gamble you don't have anywhere to go. My friend threw 30,000 dollars into crypto. I don't really want to do that. He looks at the price constantly. Doesn't look fun. I just want to park safely and not keep checking if the car is there.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a tough world Walrus. I have some money but no idea how to make it work. Kirkland denies there is inflation here because of his charts, but I know he is wrong. I get nothing in the bank despite them using my money to make loans that make mortgages that there is so much debt for that interest rates cannot rise. It's an economy based on bailing out people in debt and personal debt here is higher than in the US or the UK. Unless you gamble you don't have anywhere to go. My friend threw 30,000 dollars into crypto. I don't really want to do that. He looks at the price constantly. Doesn't look fun. I just want to park safely and not keep checking if the car is there.
    30k in crypto dude is a bit nutz. Look into some index funds miles

Thread Information