680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Official saddo financial thread

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    That is bias and an advert. The world is not falling apart. It is diverse as it has always been.
    I hear u master but with investments I need to look at everything. Tragic events do bring gold up. Sometimes u need to ask yourself do u think the next 5to ten years something catastrophic might happen be it a market crash, war, decline in the dollar or euro or miles leaving the forum. You would ask yourself the same question when investing in weapon makers stocks or insurance stocks. It's not hoping these things happen but being prepared and having insurance for it. I think the article mentioned gold could go down to 800 this year that would be quite a drop certainly no sales pitch. Historically negative events and panic drive gold up. After an 8.5 year bull market we are statistically due for a correction which will bring gold up. I find all this shit fascinating and I've always been amazed how people make shitloads of money just moving shit around. I put a relatively small amount of money in tesla stock and tripled my money in under six months. I can't do that at work.
    The

El Kabong Guest

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...nd-silver/amp/

Alright guys this article goes over a couple points of why I am considering gold. @El Kabong i know you follow the financial mess going on albeit the GDP may break three soon, I'd be curious of ur thoughts

In really think this is a good article about gold. It avoids the scare shit but is realistic about possible events
    It is never a bad option to have means for yourself that will withstand ANYTHING be it a bubble bursting, a total stock market collapse, or the collapse of a government....Gold will continue to be very valuable I'm guessing at least the next "game changer" which I can only guess would be credits on a microchip which you have placed inside your body....I mean that's the whole BladeRunner future right? We're going to have no credit cards, no debit cards, no cash, no change, just a chip right? But even then, even if that is the future if you're looking at black market goods then Gold will be even more valuable due to the fact that you can't trace it, also Bitcoin being untraceable is a good thing but it not being a tangible object makes me worry about that.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This Bitcoin craze is really something else. I'm looking to get in it but not the coin itself. Who knows maybe spendingnover 4,000 on one Bitcoin or less on litecoin or etherium is a good move but it's just moving too fast. I'm looking at index funds based on the crypto or companies developing the block chain tech behind Bitcoin. Nasdaq is experimenting with blockchain, ibm is at the top of the food chain with block chain and another already trading at 645 bucks a share. Damn guys, I need u all to send me money we can start a madoff type saddo hedge fund

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The problem is when I developed these thoughts the big guys are 3,000 steps in front of me

El Kabong Guest

Have you thought of or looked in to investing in Marijuana companies? It is THE big business right now.

I think that industry has a bubble and it will pop because people will eventually be able to grow their own. But at present that whole industry is jumping! I do wonder considering federal regulations against the drug if funds received from stock/investments would be viewed differently by the feds. Also industries that aid in production of that plant: fertilizer, pesticides, hydroponic systems, greenhouse accessories etc should likewise see a bump in profits.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anybody who cares about money or plans at anything about making money is a soulless piece of trash you will not reach the Kingdom of Heaven. Materialistic superficial small-minded individuals who have no faith in God

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Anybody who cares about money or plans at anything about making money is a soulless piece of trash you will not reach the Kingdom of Heaven. Materialistic superficial small-minded individuals who have no faith in God
    so how did you pay to go to Chinatown, uh I mean Korea?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    No plan, just went. No health insurance/401k/credit etc...

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Have you thought of or looked in to investing in Marijuana companies? It is THE big business right now.

I think that industry has a bubble and it will pop because people will eventually be able to grow their own. But at present that whole industry is jumping! I do wonder considering federal regulations against the drug if funds received from stock/investments would be viewed differently by the feds. Also industries that aid in production of that plant: fertilizer, pesticides, hydroponic systems, greenhouse accessories etc should likewise see a bump in profits.
    Ya there are mutual funds dealing with the greenhouse construction fertilizer and marijuana itself. There are a few that have done very well over the past couple years but took a dip when sessions was appointed. I'm not in one yet but I wouldn't rule it out.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No plan, just went. Couple dollars, hardly what whites are doing MANIACALLY PLANNING FINANCIAL STRATEGIES HAHAHAHA DUDE I GOT NO.... No health insurance/401k/credit/credit cards/vehicles/furniture, etc...

FREE AS A BIRD

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No plan, just went. Couple dollars, hardly what whites are doing MANIACALLY PLANNING FINANCIAL STRATEGIES HAHAHAHA DUDE I GOT NO.... No health insurance/401k/credit/credit cards/vehicles/furniture, etc...

FREE AS A BIRD
    Ha this coming from the guy who Internet stalks people and lies about vacations, what a douche

El Kabong Guest

FREE AS A BIRD
    Ha this coming from the guy who Internet stalks people and lies about vacations, what a douche

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FREE AS A BIRD
    I don't think that is something to brag about. What the hell do u plan to do about retirement. Even if u leave the country you still need money to establish yourself. Why do I bother with u u just come back with bs

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still holding off on gold. Dropped another 6.50 today. I'm not that concerned about short term drops but it's been running negative since I've got ready to buy it. Want to sit on the sidelines for a bit

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still holding off on gold. Dropped another 6.50 today. I'm not that concerned about short term drops but it's been running negative since I've got ready to buy it. Want to sit on the sidelines for a bit
    u r n !~ass~!

Thread Information