Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Official saddo financial thread

It is sad but true that those least able to raise a child are having the most children. Africa is way past saturation point whence mass poverty and starvation.

In the West a German author was vilified for arguing that the smartest in our own societies have the least children and that the least intelligent have far more. He also observed the fastest growing group were Muslims. He predicted catastrophe for Europe and 47% of Germans agreed with him despite the media shaming tactics.

A country does NOT need more people. If GDP per head is falling then open borders is not working. It has actually made the West poorer and Africa remains poor because it does not change its attitudes or culture. That is on them to fix and the kindest thing we can do is offer the pill and sex robots. They could keep having 6 kids per woman but that is not smart and is destroying the environment.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boxing champ Manny Pacquiao launches cryptocurrency

WBA super welterweight boxing champion Manny Pacquiao launched his much-anticipated cryptocurrency tokens – called Pac – on Sunday during a free concert in Manila, according to Reuters.

Coin Rivet reported on the upcoming launch of the Pac tokens last year. At the time, it was believed the tokens would be available by the end of 2018 or the first quarter of 2019.

The Pac tokens will enable Pacquiao’s fans to purchase his merchandise and interact with him on social media.

During the free concert in Manila, Pacquiao performed songs from his own album, which consists of cover versions of popular love songs and has sold thousands of copies.

It was during this event that the boxing champion officially launched the Pac tokens.

Pacquiao, 40, has had quite the year, having defeated Keith Thurman to win the WBA super welterweight title while also working as a Philippine senator.

The Pac token will be listed on Singapore’s Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) and lists both Pacquiao and footballing legend Michael Owen as private investors.

Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed al-Nahyan, a member of Abu Dhabi’s ruling family, is also listed as a private investor.

Reportedly, Michael Owen, tennis star Caroline Wozniacki, and singer Jason Derulo also have plans to launch crypto tokens with GCOX.

“We are not here to raise a lot of money but to build an ecosystem,” GCOX founder and CEO Jeffrey Lin informed Reuters.

While details still appear scarce, it will be interesting to see whether the likes of Owen, Wozniacki, and Derulo do in fact launch their reported crypto projects, and whether 2020 will see a new wave of hype-driven celebrity cryptocurrencies.

Interested in reading more Manny Pacquiao-related stories? Discover more details about the Pac token here on Coin Rivet.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/box...080044748.html
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Boxing champ Manny Pacquiao launches cryptocurrency

WBA super welterweight boxing champion Manny Pacquiao launched his much-anticipated cryptocurrency tokens – called Pac – on Sunday during a free concert in Manila, according to Reuters.

Coin Rivet reported on the upcoming launch of the Pac tokens last year. At the time, it was believed the tokens would be available by the end of 2018 or the first quarter of 2019.

The Pac tokens will enable Pacquiao’s fans to purchase his merchandise and interact with him on social media.

During the free concert in Manila, Pacquiao performed songs from his own album, which consists of cover versions of popular love songs and has sold thousands of copies.

It was during this event that the boxing champion officially launched the Pac tokens.

Pacquiao, 40, has had quite the year, having defeated Keith Thurman to win the WBA super welterweight title while also working as a Philippine senator.

The Pac token will be listed on Singapore’s Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) and lists both Pacquiao and footballing legend Michael Owen as private investors.

Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed al-Nahyan, a member of Abu Dhabi’s ruling family, is also listed as a private investor.

Reportedly, Michael Owen, tennis star Caroline Wozniacki, and singer Jason Derulo also have plans to launch crypto tokens with GCOX.

“We are not here to raise a lot of money but to build an ecosystem,” GCOX founder and CEO Jeffrey Lin informed Reuters.

While details still appear scarce, it will be interesting to see whether the likes of Owen, Wozniacki, and Derulo do in fact launch their reported crypto projects, and whether 2020 will see a new wave of hype-driven celebrity cryptocurrencies.

Interested in reading more Manny Pacquiao-related stories? Discover more details about the Pac token here on Coin Rivet.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/box...080044748.html
    I’m a manny fan and a crypto fan but I wouldn’t touch this with a ten foot poll. A number of celebrities have tried this to me it’s a joke

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is sad but true that those least able to raise a child are having the most children. Africa is way past saturation point whence mass poverty and starvation.

In the West a German author was vilified for arguing that the smartest in our own societies have the least children and that the least intelligent have far more. He also observed the fastest growing group were Muslims. He predicted catastrophe for Europe and 47% of Germans agreed with him despite the media shaming tactics.

A country does NOT need more people. If GDP per head is falling then open borders is not working. It has actually made the West poorer and Africa remains poor because it does not change its attitudes or culture. That is on them to fix and the kindest thing we can do is offer the pill and sex robots. They could keep having 6 kids per woman but that is not smart and is destroying the environment.
    Amazing that this even ends up in a mind numbingly dull thread like this one. Not obsessed...honestly
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Amazing that this even ends up in a mind numbingly dull thread like this one. Not obsessed...honestly
    This is my official financial thread and I allow miles to do as he wishes. By the way anyone into Disney stock I don’t have any but I think I might get in. I now need to read the particulars

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

This is my official financial thread and I allow miles to do as he wishes. By the way anyone into Disney stock I don’t have any but I think I might get in. I now need to read the particulars
    Plus it is finance as who pays for the immigrants? Beanz and his hippy commune? Beanz had a go at me for being a migrant lately, but nobody has needed to pay for me. In fact I had to prove wealth to be one. Now compare that with Middle Eastern and African migration. It hits the pocket. A lot. Fact.

Thread Information