Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: At least 20 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

Of course, it's now been revealed that the shooter was an accountant. What a fucking surprise. The so-called 'profession of peace'. The image of the grey haired, bespectacled accountant is just complete urban media brainwashing.

All they are employed to do is count stuff, for fucks sake. I could count to infinity before I was ten years old, so why do we need them.

Round the fuckers up and deport them, I say.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    @El Kabong

You seem to be the resident gun expert, whats the crack with this business about silencers?
    What difference would it make if they were legalized?

I see that Hill Dogs statement has annoyed some people.

I always thought that the ''put put' noise that you get from silencers in the films is pure fiction and that real silencers don't make much of a difference to the volume at all so what are the arguments for and against.
    1. It's a suppressor not a silencer as it suppresses the sound coming out of a gun.

2. They are for hearing safety not much else. If you hunt big game or if you just shoot a lot then you need either a suppressor or ear protection. I have ear protection. The thing about ear protection is not only does it protect your ears, you cannot hear anything else you might want to hear while hunting/shooting.....like for example, somebody warning you they are approaching. I'll use a suppressor if it's available if for nothing other than convenience and safety.

3. If you want to actually learn about firearms do not waste time listening to Democrats because they know fuck all about them.

4. Suppressors depend on the kind of bullet used as well. I've shot suppressed target pistol .22's (very small caliber rounds and very small gun...think the Duck Hunt gun from NES) with subsonic (slower than the speed of sound) ammunition and those are pretty whisper quiet. I have shot a suppressed MP5 fully automatic and that's a little louder because it was using (.45 acp [Automatic Colt Pistol] subsonic rounds). Now the SAW which apparently the Vegas gunman was using......that would MELT a suppressor pretty damned quick...also it's not really tactically sound to limit the best thing about your weapon. The SAW can spit out PLENTY of bullets very rapidly, having a suppressor to worry about would just slow the gunman down which in turn would give authorities looking for a shooter more time to look and the gunman less time to fire so to answer Hillary's 'Er muh Gerd what if he had uh silencer?' question "Actually it may have saved lives had the shooter had to deal with a suppressor because although it would be harder to hear it would cause overheating a lot quicker than NOT having a suppressor"

The movies (Hollywood run by faaaaar lefties) often get guns very VERY wrong and they'll lead people to believe that you wouldn't be able to hear anything at all from a suppressor the "put put" sound you mentioned, also there's that pesky reloading you come across every so often which isn't cool enough to show in movies. Some movies, like Saving Private Ryan or Black Hawk Down do a good job being real, but there are a lot where it's spray & pray (holding the trigger down moving the gun back and forth and hoping you hit somebody) and no reloading

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    4. Well the long and short of it is: Here in America you're allowed to protect yourself and your property SPECIFICALLY with firearms as stated in the Bill of Rights. The Bill of Rights is NOT a list of things Government can/should do, it's a list of things Government cannot/should not do. These Rights are not granted by the Government, they are granted by our Creator. That being the case they are "inalienable" meaning "unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor."....I don't need the Government's permission to protect my property from unlawful intruders, I don't have to ask permission. Likewise, if somebody is robbing me in the city or attempting to steal my car or what have you, yes I can defend my property. It's REALLY simple.
    Yeah I get all that, I think I'm happier here in the UK without the guns, its 2 completely different cultures, I'm not going to pretend to understand yours because it is a completely alien mentality to me, just as I'm sure mine is to you

back on topic, its just came out that the dudes dad was on the FBI's most wanted list back in 1969

The brother of the Las Vegas attacker has told US media that their father had for a time been on the infamous FBI Most Wanted List.

Patrick Benjamin Paddock had been "diagnosed as psychopathic, has carried firearms in commission of bank robberies" and "reportedly has suicidal tendencies and should be considered armed and very dangerous," according to the FBI bulletin from 1969.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    4. Well the long and short of it is: Here in America you're allowed to protect yourself and your property SPECIFICALLY with firearms as stated in the Bill of Rights. The Bill of Rights is NOT a list of things Government can/should do, it's a list of things Government cannot/should not do. These Rights are not granted by the Government, they are granted by our Creator. That being the case they are "inalienable" meaning "unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor."....I don't need the Government's permission to protect my property from unlawful intruders, I don't have to ask permission. Likewise, if somebody is robbing me in the city or attempting to steal my car or what have you, yes I can defend my property. It's REALLY simple.
    Yeah I get all that, I think I'm happier here in the UK without the guns, its 2 completely different cultures, I'm not going to pretend to understand yours because it is a completely alien mentality to me, just as I'm sure mine is to you

back on topic, its just came out that the dudes dad was on the FBI's most wanted list back in 1969

The brother of the Las Vegas attacker has told US media that their father had for a time been on the infamous FBI Most Wanted List.

Patrick Benjamin Paddock had been "diagnosed as psychopathic, has carried firearms in commission of bank robberies" and "reportedly has suicidal tendencies and should be considered armed and very dangerous," according to the FBI bulletin from 1969.
    Yes, it is 2 different cultures and that is OK.

Yeah that is pretty freaky about his Dad...I would imagine that would have thrown red flags up to the FBI and ATF had he gone through the procedure of obtaining a Class 3 license. His brother said he wasn't a big gun nut either and then there's ISIS claiming responsibility and that the guy is a new convert.....very odd indeed

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    One guy did all that? Shooting down from the 32nd floor?
    Yes.
    It is very difficult to shoot downhill unless you are quite good at shooting. Plus, automatic weapons tend to ride up as they fire.
    Maybe he is a great shot.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One guy did all that? Shooting down from the 32nd floor?
    Yes.
    It is very difficult to shoot downhill unless you are quite good at shooting. Plus, automatic weapons tend to ride up as they fire.
    Maybe he is a great shot.
    Was
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Of course, it's now been revealed that the shooter was an accountant. What a fucking surprise. The so-called 'profession of peace'. The image of the grey haired, bespectacled accountant is just complete urban media brainwashing.

All they are employed to do is count stuff, for fucks sake. I could count to infinity before I was ten years old, so why do we need them.

Round the fuckers up and deport them, I say.

You obviously have not seen the film Accountant starring Ben Affleck.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CIA did this, goverment did this, same with the 9/11

What happens in Vegas doesn't stays in vegas

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The CREATOR!!!!!!

Hahahhahahaaaaa!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    The CREATOR!!!!!!

Hahahhahahaaaaa!

Yes you simp even if you do not believe in God at all, you STILL have inalienable rights which are not provided to you by Daddy government.....but if you would like to place all faith in government and believe that they have the very best intentions for you I'd point you in a couple different directions: USSR, Nazi Germany, Mao's China, Pol Pot's Cambodia, Kim Jong Un's North Korea, etc.

Not all of the Founding Fathers of America, nor all of Classical Liberals in general are religious people. Some are Atheists and that is fine for them, those people still understand that a power higher than government has bestowed on them the rights to life, liberty, pursuit of happiness/property, the right to defend those things, and so on.

But you were laughing......perhaps you would like to expound on what Daddy government has given you? Anything government gives is taken from elsewhere, and government takes at the point of a gun whether you have one or not ergo the importance of the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Daddy government! Hahahaaa.

There's no quit in this ah-trespasser shootin', ah-property protectin', bullshit-ah-spewin' GOD FEARING MAN!!

Just how did THE CREATOR inform you of your right to bear arms anyway?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very sad indeed and w e don't need to be a religious brainwashed minion to realise this.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a seriously fucked up situation. FFS 500 yrds out and a cache of 10 long guns, guarantee he pre sighted and walked the concert grounds and had to have help transporting etc. But it is an open carry State and Vegas hotels love conventions-shows so a bundle not terribly suspect? Absolutely insane mind set but I hasten to say that less some sniveling court or Judge gives him a pass and a straight jacket. I doubt very seriously this is a case of a guy 'snapping'. Planned plotted and executed and he most certainly had prior experience-knowledge. Why is every time this Country gets stuck on stupid arguing dribble like NFL we get lulled and reality smacks us right across the face.

Really even if he didn't all a guy has to do is visit any of a half a dozen shops in Vegas and they can rent everything from a SAW to a .308 and learn it at a range as long as the money lasts. To me and as a gun owner, I think that's a bit much. AKs and M4s belong on the battle field not among 1001 drunken tourists with deep pockets.

El Kabong Guest

There's no quit in this ah-trespasser shootin', ah-property protectin', bullshit-ah-spewin' GOD FEARING MAN!!

You apparently place your faith in government. Sad.

I'll put it this way, I needn't be told by government that I can look after myself. That whole right to: LIFE, liberty, and happiness starts with LIFE and my life was not given to me by government and it is not theirs to take away unless I become a threat to the lives of others.

This is remedial philosophy of life here, but I understand if it's over your head.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You apparently place your faith in government. Sad.

I'll put it this way, I needn't be told by government that I can look after myself. That whole right to: LIFE, liberty, and happiness starts with LIFE and my life was not given to me by government and it is not theirs to take away unless I become a threat to the lives of others.

This is remedial philosophy of life here, but I understand if it's over your head.

Thread Information