Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  28
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 114

Thread: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

Share/Bookmark
  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    25,023
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1875
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    photoshopped

    pretty amateurish at that


    https://www.wired.com/story/las-vega...-conspiracies/


    But I guess all tragedies nowadays are fake or staged.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,516
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    262
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    photoshopped

    pretty amateurish at that


    https://www.wired.com/story/las-vega...-conspiracies/


    But I guess all tragedies nowadays are fake or staged.
    staged. that's why i said image. i also love the two twin sisters doing a cheer, collapsed lung, shot in the shoulder & hip & all
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    25,023
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1875
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 20 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Last I heard was 2 dead?

    If Titofan was here this would be on the shooting thread.

    El Kabong would say it is not the gun but the shooters/authorities fault.


    I was unaware of this thread at the time @Master , as I was weeks removed from getting smashed by Hurricane Maria... and off the air for months.

    Had I been here, yeah... I would've put it on the Shooting Spree thread, where it belonged.

    Now it has been bumped with a photoshopped image, presumably pushing yet another Conspiracy Theory narrative.

    I'm surprised Alex Jones didn't jump on this one when it happened. He's apparently the U.S. resident moron expert on these things.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,516
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    262
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    anyone who is familiar with guns can hear the difference in the fire rates on the videos from this story to what you hear in reality
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  5. #80
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    25,023
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1875
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    anyone who is familiar with guns can hear the difference in the fire rates on the videos from this story to what you hear in reality

    So what does that mean? Fake? No shooting? Nobody died? Elaborate government coverup to further some cause? What.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,516
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    262
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    anyone who is familiar with guns can hear the difference in the fire rates on the videos from this story to what you hear in reality

    So what does that mean? Fake? No shooting? Nobody died? Elaborate government coverup to further some cause? What.
    it means they are not the type of weapons that are claimed to have been used. therefore a lie. so this part of the story is not true. please test it for yourself so you can prove to yourself what i am saying is true. fire the same weapons that were claimed to be used in this story. record the sound of fire for over a minute, then play your recorded audio beside the audio from the story footage. it won't match
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    25,023
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1875
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    anyone who is familiar with guns can hear the difference in the fire rates on the videos from this story to what you hear in reality

    So what does that mean? Fake? No shooting? Nobody died? Elaborate government coverup to further some cause? What.
    it means they are not the type of weapons that are claimed to have been used. therefore a lie. so this part of the story is not true. please test it for yourself so you can prove to yourself what i am saying is true. fire the same weapons that were claimed to be used in this story. record the sound of fire for over a minute, then play your recorded audio beside the audio from the story footage. it won't match

    "Audio from the story footage." You mean, "audio CLAIMED to be from the story footage", don't you?

    Don't they teach this in Conspiracy Theory school? Don't take anything for granted? Seems like that's Conspiracy Theory 101... surprised you missed it.

    CLAIMED audio from the story footage.

    Were you there when this video was recorded? Can you prove a different audio wasn't subsequently attached to video, rendering it unbelievable?

    Amateurish mistake, and one that could cost you your Conspiracy Theorist badge for sure.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    25,023
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1875
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    By the way, I owe Trumpeteers an apology.

    Here I thought Trump didn't have a good bone in his body... and then there's this:





    Obviously I had Trump pegged wrong. Here he is helping rescue a man from flooding from Hurricane Florence.

    At least this Facebooker saw fit to spread the good news about his fearless leader.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,516
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    262
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    anyone who is familiar with guns can hear the difference in the fire rates on the videos from this story to what you hear in reality

    So what does that mean? Fake? No shooting? Nobody died? Elaborate government coverup to further some cause? What.
    it means they are not the type of weapons that are claimed to have been used. therefore a lie. so this part of the story is not true. please test it for yourself so you can prove to yourself what i am saying is true. fire the same weapons that were claimed to be used in this story. record the sound of fire for over a minute, then play your recorded audio beside the audio from the story footage. it won't match

    "Audio from the story footage." You mean, "audio CLAIMED to be from the story footage", don't you?

    Don't they teach this in Conspiracy Theory school? Don't take anything for granted? Seems like that's Conspiracy Theory 101... surprised you missed it.

    CLAIMED audio from the story footage.

    Were you there when this video was recorded? Can you prove a different audio wasn't subsequently attached to video, rendering it unbelievable?

    Amateurish mistake, and one that could cost you your Conspiracy Theorist badge for sure.
    once you have verified what i say to be true then you will be able to confirm that all the footage that has audio of gun fire does not match what you hear in reality. so why is there a difference in fire rate between the audio on all the footage shown & what you hear in reality & why are no journalists asking that question?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    25,023
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1875
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    anyone who is familiar with guns can hear the difference in the fire rates on the videos from this story to what you hear in reality

    So what does that mean? Fake? No shooting? Nobody died? Elaborate government coverup to further some cause? What.
    it means they are not the type of weapons that are claimed to have been used. therefore a lie. so this part of the story is not true. please test it for yourself so you can prove to yourself what i am saying is true. fire the same weapons that were claimed to be used in this story. record the sound of fire for over a minute, then play your recorded audio beside the audio from the story footage. it won't match

    "Audio from the story footage." You mean, "audio CLAIMED to be from the story footage", don't you?

    Don't they teach this in Conspiracy Theory school? Don't take anything for granted? Seems like that's Conspiracy Theory 101... surprised you missed it.

    CLAIMED audio from the story footage.

    Were you there when this video was recorded? Can you prove a different audio wasn't subsequently attached to video, rendering it unbelievable?

    Amateurish mistake, and one that could cost you your Conspiracy Theorist badge for sure.
    once you have verified what i say to be true then you will be able to confirm that all the footage that has audio of gun fire does not match what you hear in reality. so why is there a difference in fire rate between the audio on all the footage shown & what you hear in reality & why are no journalists asking that question?

    Obviously because it never happened. It's all a figment of our collective imagination. ALL shooting sprees are staged and fake. Sandy Hook, Las Vegas... ALL of them. They're part of an elaborate Deep State, Cabal plot to disarm all citizens of the United States in order to round them all up and implant brain control and tracking chips.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,516
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    262
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    anyone who is familiar with guns can hear the difference in the fire rates on the videos from this story to what you hear in reality

    So what does that mean? Fake? No shooting? Nobody died? Elaborate government coverup to further some cause? What.
    it means they are not the type of weapons that are claimed to have been used. therefore a lie. so this part of the story is not true. please test it for yourself so you can prove to yourself what i am saying is true. fire the same weapons that were claimed to be used in this story. record the sound of fire for over a minute, then play your recorded audio beside the audio from the story footage. it won't match

    "Audio from the story footage." You mean, "audio CLAIMED to be from the story footage", don't you?

    Don't they teach this in Conspiracy Theory school? Don't take anything for granted? Seems like that's Conspiracy Theory 101... surprised you missed it.

    CLAIMED audio from the story footage.

    Were you there when this video was recorded? Can you prove a different audio wasn't subsequently attached to video, rendering it unbelievable?

    Amateurish mistake, and one that could cost you your Conspiracy Theorist badge for sure.
    once you have verified what i say to be true then you will be able to confirm that all the footage that has audio of gun fire does not match what you hear in reality. so why is there a difference in fire rate between the audio on all the footage shown & what you hear in reality & why are no journalists asking that question?

    Obviously because it never happened. It's all a figment of our collective imagination. ALL shooting sprees are staged and fake. Sandy Hook, Las Vegas... ALL of them. They're part of an elaborate Deep State, Cabal plot to disarm all citizens of the United States in order to round them all up and implant brain control and tracking chips.
    nice red herrings & strawman arguments you have introduced into our discussion. trying to distract from the topic of the sound of gun fire rate? i have given you a way to verify what i am saying is true but i know you won't bother, you are the believer carl sagan talked about. you are not interested in verifying the truth for yourself because you have a deep seated need to believe
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  12. #87
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    25,023
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1875
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    anyone who is familiar with guns can hear the difference in the fire rates on the videos from this story to what you hear in reality

    So what does that mean? Fake? No shooting? Nobody died? Elaborate government coverup to further some cause? What.
    it means they are not the type of weapons that are claimed to have been used. therefore a lie. so this part of the story is not true. please test it for yourself so you can prove to yourself what i am saying is true. fire the same weapons that were claimed to be used in this story. record the sound of fire for over a minute, then play your recorded audio beside the audio from the story footage. it won't match

    "Audio from the story footage." You mean, "audio CLAIMED to be from the story footage", don't you?

    Don't they teach this in Conspiracy Theory school? Don't take anything for granted? Seems like that's Conspiracy Theory 101... surprised you missed it.

    CLAIMED audio from the story footage.

    Were you there when this video was recorded? Can you prove a different audio wasn't subsequently attached to video, rendering it unbelievable?

    Amateurish mistake, and one that could cost you your Conspiracy Theorist badge for sure.
    once you have verified what i say to be true then you will be able to confirm that all the footage that has audio of gun fire does not match what you hear in reality. so why is there a difference in fire rate between the audio on all the footage shown & what you hear in reality & why are no journalists asking that question?

    Obviously because it never happened. It's all a figment of our collective imagination. ALL shooting sprees are staged and fake. Sandy Hook, Las Vegas... ALL of them. They're part of an elaborate Deep State, Cabal plot to disarm all citizens of the United States in order to round them all up and implant brain control and tracking chips.
    nice red herrings & strawman arguments you have introduced into our discussion. trying to distract from the topic of the sound of gun fire rate? i have given you a way to verify what i am saying is true but i know you won't bother, you are the believer carl sagan talked about. you are not interested in verifying the truth for yourself because you have a deep seated need to believe

    No. I just have the brain cells that allow a person to discern between truth and bullshit.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    25,023
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1875
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting


  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    25,023
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1875
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    COVID was a giant hoax. Sandy Hook has too many holes in it. Must've been fake and staged. Same with the Las Vegas shooting.

    Do you live this way for real?

    As someone (including myself in the past) has already stated..... an extremely SAD way to live.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,516
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    262
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    anyone who is familiar with guns can hear the difference in the fire rates on the videos from this story to what you hear in reality

    So what does that mean? Fake? No shooting? Nobody died? Elaborate government coverup to further some cause? What.
    it means they are not the type of weapons that are claimed to have been used. therefore a lie. so this part of the story is not true. please test it for yourself so you can prove to yourself what i am saying is true. fire the same weapons that were claimed to be used in this story. record the sound of fire for over a minute, then play your recorded audio beside the audio from the story footage. it won't match

    "Audio from the story footage." You mean, "audio CLAIMED to be from the story footage", don't you?

    Don't they teach this in Conspiracy Theory school? Don't take anything for granted? Seems like that's Conspiracy Theory 101... surprised you missed it.

    CLAIMED audio from the story footage.

    Were you there when this video was recorded? Can you prove a different audio wasn't subsequently attached to video, rendering it unbelievable?

    Amateurish mistake, and one that could cost you your Conspiracy Theorist badge for sure.
    once you have verified what i say to be true then you will be able to confirm that all the footage that has audio of gun fire does not match what you hear in reality. so why is there a difference in fire rate between the audio on all the footage shown & what you hear in reality & why are no journalists asking that question?

    Obviously because it never happened. It's all a figment of our collective imagination. ALL shooting sprees are staged and fake. Sandy Hook, Las Vegas... ALL of them. They're part of an elaborate Deep State, Cabal plot to disarm all citizens of the United States in order to round them all up and implant brain control and tracking chips.
    nice red herrings & strawman arguments you have introduced into our discussion. trying to distract from the topic of the sound of gun fire rate? i have given you a way to verify what i am saying is true but i know you won't bother, you are the believer carl sagan talked about. you are not interested in verifying the truth for yourself because you have a deep seated need to believe

    No. I just have the brain cells that allow a person to discern between truth and bullshit.
    i have given you a way to verify what i am saying is true so you can prove it true for yourself, then you'll know & won't have to believe
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2017, 04:38 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2016, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 06:20 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Saddo Boxing - Boxing