Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    COVID was a giant hoax. Sandy Hook has too many holes in it. Must've been fake and staged. Same with the Las Vegas shooting.

Do you live this way for real?

As someone (including myself in the past) has already stated..... an extremely SAD way to live.
    please provide the details on how you verified any of those events to be true so i can verify them. if i expose a lie in a story i want to know why i'm being lied to. i think it's extremely sad to just believe what is presented to you rather than verify what is true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

let me know when you have confirmed what i am saying is true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    COVID was a giant hoax. Sandy Hook has too many holes in it. Must've been fake and staged. Same with the Las Vegas shooting.

As someone (including myself in the past) has already stated..... an extremely SAD way to live.
    please provide the details on how you verified any of those events to be true so i can verify them. if i expose a lie in a story i want to know why i'm being lied to. i think it's extremely sad to just believe what is presented to you rather than verify what is true
    But you have never once presented an example of you verifying anything. You repeat verbatim wild nonsensical fantasies sold to you like cheap time shares in la la land by far right actors and pretend that is you exposing a lie.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

But you have never once presented an example of you verifying anything. You repeat verbatim wild nonsensical fantasies sold to you like cheap time shares in la la land by far right actors and pretend that is you exposing a lie.
    spergy larry i just gave titofan an example of something he can verify to be true for himself, you can do it to. what would be the point of me presenting an example to you? are you just going to believe me? go verify it for yourself you retard. unlike you i provide a way for everyone to verify what i claim to be true

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll put this out there once again... knowing you won't read, much less accept, any of it.

1. For the umpteenth time, understand that no one here is under any obligation to prove anything to you. You seem to have this puzzling notion (and obnoxious insistence) that we here need to "prove" things to you.

2. Mistakes made in reporting a tragedy are not the same as lies. It is a well-known fact that media outlets, in their rush to be the first with breaking news, many times stumble all over themselves with unverified claims. While this matters as far as the details of the tragedies are concerned, it never puts the actual tragedy up for discussion as to whether it actually happened or not. People die... families are torn apart... there are vast amounts of grief for those related to those involved. Discerning folks, such as myself and others here, can compartmentalize and differentiate between mistakes that mean something, and those that don't mean a hell of a lot in the big picture.

3. You have a track record here. You're a COVID denier... you've questioned Sandy Hook... you claim Alex Jones is just an actor instead of the brain-dead moron he actually is... and now you find glee in a photoshopped image from the Las Vegas tragedy. Not an empathetic bone in your body... not a sympathetic comment toward those who have been touched by tragedy. No. Just your tired, cynical, always skeptical self... even making light of tragedies such as Las Vegas. With that track record, many of us are going to have knee-jerk reactions to most of your comments. It's only natural.

4. Conspiracy theorists are in vogue nowadays. You complained about my labeling you as one some time ago. But yet you check all the boxes. You refuse to believe in anything... and latch onto any source (reputable or not) that strives to find cracks in stories in order to label them as lies. Everything has some sinister plot behind it. There can't be a simple shooting spree nowadays... because conspiracy theorists will descend on the story like a pack of hyenas... even making shit up if they have to... just to get their rocks off.

5. To you, those of us who have the discernment to separate fact from fiction are blind sheep. To us, you are hopelessly cynical and a serial denier. You claim all these outlandish conspiracies, yet cannot back any of them up... and instead insist on ordering others to prove shit to YOU. This may work on some weak ass people who are easily intimidated by conspiracy theorists... but it's laughable to the rest of us.

6. In the past, it was the National Enquirer. A tabloid newspaper with the most outlandish stories and their mission to sell papers at the supermarkets with their bogus headlines. Nowadays, with social media and so much technology out there... you've got dozens if not hundreds of fake news outlets that cater to the serial unbelievers, the conspiracy theorists. Go figure... there's actually a media site called "Puppet String News." Aptly named... but surely with a significant blind following. Sad.

I don't give a shit how many blunders were made in the reporting of the Las Vegas shooting some years ago now. I focus on the big picture. There was a shooting spree and people died. Shooting sprees have become more common now. If you want to spend your life poring over every single little omission or mistake to say "AHA!!" and claim some mental superiority... yes... that's a sad way to live.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bit confused. So now we 100 percent accept what we see and hear on random video footage. Just trying to keep up . We running low on conspiracies we gotta go back a few years .

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Bit confused. So now we 100 percent accept what we see and hear on random video footage. Just trying to keep up . We running low on conspiracies we gotta go back a few years .
    where did anyone say that. are you another one trying to misrepresent what i said? the question is why does all the footage to has gun fire audio not match the fire rate of the claimed weapons that you hear in reality

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"All the footage"...come on now. You played yourself . Sure sounds like a yes on believing media footage.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. For the umpteenth time, understand that no one here is under any obligation to prove anything to you. You seem to have this puzzling notion (and obnoxious insistence) that we here need to "prove" things to you.
    if someone claims that something is real then the burden of proof falls on those making the claim to prove

2. Mistakes made in reporting a tragedy are not the same as lies.
    i agree mistakes are not the same as lies. i gave you a way to prove a lie in a story

2. People die...
    how did you verify this to be true?

3. You have a track record here. You're a COVID denier... you've questioned Sandy Hook... you claim Alex Jones is just an actor instead of the brain-dead moron he actually is... and now you find glee in a photoshopped image from the Las Vegas tragedy. Not an empathetic bone in your body... not a sympathetic comment toward those who have been touched by tragedy. No. Just your tired, cynical, always skeptical self... even making light of tragedies such as Las Vegas. With that track record, many of us are going to have knee-jerk reactions to most of your comments. It's only natural.
    yea i deny the claim that covid is a virus caught from outside the body, from person to person, through the air or off surfaces. i have asked repeatedly for almost three years for anyone that believes that claim to be true to provide me the details & processes they used to verify the claim to be true. i still haven't received anything that i can use to verify that claim. yes sandy hook has many questions. alex jones is more than just an actor but he is an actor, go check his imdb page. yes that image from the las vegas story makes me laugh. not believing a story doesn't mean i don't have empathy. why would i be sympathetic about something i don't know to be true? those twin sisters doing their little cheer was hilarious. i'm not interested in your feels

4. Conspiracy theorists are in vogue nowadays. You complained about my labeling you as one some time ago. But yet you check all the boxes. You refuse to believe in anything... and latch onto any source (reputable or not) that strives to find cracks in stories in order to label them as lies. Everything has some sinister plot behind it. There can't be a simple shooting spree nowadays... because conspiracy theorists will descend on the story like a pack of hyenas... even making shit up if they have to... just to get their rocks off.
    you have said many times you don't like to label people but do it anyway. i don't refuse to believe anything. i believe lots of things, difference between you & i is i don't push my beliefs as facts on to others. please show me what sources i am latching on to. i ask questions. i gave you a way to verify a lie. here we go with the misrepresenting again, where have i said everything has some sinister plot behind it? simple shooting sprees don't have lies. i don't make stuff up, i ask for proof of a claim so i can verify it myself.

5. To you, those of us who have the discernment to separate fact from fiction are blind sheep. To us, you are hopelessly cynical and a serial denier. You claim all these outlandish conspiracies, yet cannot back any of them up... and instead insist on ordering others to prove shit to YOU. This may work on some weak ass people who are easily intimidated by conspiracy theorists... but it's laughable to the rest of us.
    i don't see you as a blind sheep, i see you as someone who is too lazy to verify the truth for yourself. you are happy to put your faith & trust in others & believe, rather than know. if that is good enough for that is fine. it is not good enough for me. please provide specific details on what outlandish conspiracies i have claimed to be true. the burden of proof lies with those making the claim that something is real. it's laughable that you don't understand burden of proof

6. In the past, it was the National Enquirer. A tabloid newspaper with the most outlandish stories and their mission to sell papers at the supermarkets with their bogus headlines. Nowadays, with social media and so much technology out there... you've got dozens if not hundreds of fake news outlets that cater to the serial unbelievers, the conspiracy theorists. Go figure... there's actually a media site called "Puppet String News." Aptly named... but surely with a significant blind following. Sad.
    nothing to do with me here

I don't give a shit how many blunders were made in the reporting of the Las Vegas shooting
    another misrepresentation. where did i say anything about blunders in the reporting?

There was a shooting spree and people died.
    please provide the details on how you verified this claim you are making to be true, so i can also verify your methods

If you want to spend your life poring over every single little omission or mistake to say "AHA!!" and claim some mental superiority... yes... that's a sad way to live.
    mistakes aren't lies. you have been given a way to verify a lie but have chosen to remain ignorant. where have i ever claimed any sort of mental superiority? i'm just looking for truth. what i think is a sad way to live, is to state things as facts & then contradict yourself moments later or to just put your faith & trust in others & not verify things to be true for yourself. you can believe those things, but that is not knowing them to be true

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    "All the footage"...come on now. You played yourself . Sure sounds like a yes on believing media footage.
    go watch every clip you can find from the event that has gun fire audio, compare the fire rate of the weapons claimed to be used to that you hear in reality, they won't match. i'm not believing anything, news stories show this, presenting it as true. are you saying there is no difference between what is shown to be herd & what you actually hear in reality when firing. i thought you were familiar with guns. obviously not, it should be extremely easy to tell the fire rate is not that of the weapons claimed. i have given you a way to verify what i am saying is true but you'll probably choose to remain ignorant. oh yea & please show where i said i 100 percent accept what we see and hear on random video footage. you are a liar. i am questioning the audio sounds of gun fire rate on the video footage provided by the media in their stories
    Last edited by TIC; 11-02-2022 at 06:15 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

part 1

Quote Originally Posted by tic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by titofan View Post

if someone claims that something is real then the burden of proof falls on those making the claim to prove

you claim that it is not real. You're the one deviating from what the story claims. You're the one saying it's a lie. The burden of proof is on you. Now hop to it.

2. mistakes made in reporting a tragedy are not the same as lies.
    i agree mistakes are not the same as lies. I gave you a way to prove a lie in a story

once again... You're claiming they're lies. Lies are purposeful misinformation. Prove that they're purposeful misinformation, and not reporting mistakes.

2. People die...
    how did you verify this to be true?

personally? I didn't. Did you verify that they didn't die? Works both ways. I've got tons and tons of reports from credible, accepted sources on my side. You've got what? Prove nobody die... Then we'll talk.

3. You have a track record here. You're a covid denier... You've questioned sandy hook... You claim alex jones is just an actor instead of the brain-dead moron he actually is... And now you find glee in a photoshopped image from the las vegas tragedy. Not an empathetic bone in your body... Not a sympathetic comment toward those who have been touched by tragedy. No. Just your tired, cynical, always skeptical self... Even making light of tragedies such as las vegas. With that track record, many of us are going to have knee-jerk reactions to most of your comments. It's only natural.
    yea i deny the claim that covid is a virus caught from outside the body, from person to person, through the air or off surfaces. I have asked repeatedly for almost three years for anyone that believes that claim to be true to provide me the details & processes they used to verify the claim to be true. I still haven't received anything that i can use to verify that claim. Yes sandy hook has many questions. Alex jones is more than just an actor but he is an actor, go check his imdb page. Yes that image from the las vegas story makes me laugh. Not believing a story doesn't mean i don't have empathy. Why would i be sympathetic about something i don't know to be true? Those twin sisters doing their little cheer was hilarious. I'm not interested in your feels

and i'm not interested in your denials over a global pandemic. I'm not even interested if you think the whole virus was "made up." contrary to you... I don't give a rat's ass whether you can "prove" your beliefs or not.

And let's not kid ourselves. A person who makes fun of every tragedy that pops up in the news doesn't have an empathetic bone in his body. Not judging, mind you. It's ok to lack empathy.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Part 2

you have said many times you don't like to label people but do it anyway. i don't refuse to believe anything. i believe lots of things, difference between you & i is i don't push my beliefs as facts on to others. please show me what sources i am latching on to. i ask questions. i gave you a way to verify a lie. here we go with the misrepresenting again, where have i said everything has some sinister plot behind it? simple shooting sprees don't have lies. i don't make stuff up, i ask for proof of a claim so i can verify it myself.

I don't like to label people, but when the evidence is overwhelming that a label fits a person, I see no reason not to use it. It's not an insult. It's a category which you happen to fall under. I don't push my beliefs on anyone. I state my opinions as we're all free to do here. It's a forum. Opinions are welcome. Obviously, yours don't match the majority of the people here. Again that's not an insult. It's a fact. Nothing wrong with being an outlier. What's wrong is trying to railroad people into your way of thinking. And let's be real shall we? You look for holes in stories in order to shoot down the whole occurrence. Me? While I don't rule out the why, the who, or what else might be involved... the fact of the matter is tragedies do occur. And they're sad and reprehensible.

i don't see you as a blind sheep, i see you as someone who is too lazy to verify the truth for yourself. you are happy to put your faith & trust in others & believe, rather than know. if that is good enough for that is fine. it is not good enough for me. please provide specific details on what outlandish conspiracies i have claimed to be true. the burden of proof lies with those making the claim that something is real. it's laughable that you don't understand burden of proof

I pick and choose what I verify and what I question. I choose not to waste my time purposely looking for holes in stories unless what I'm looking for is in some way related to that. When people start saying such and such an assassin is a Trump supporter, or a white supremacist, or whatever... THAT'S when I verify and question. I don't verify and question the dead bodies with grief-stricken families that are shown in every major news outlet with dozens of witnesses. I don't live my life that way.

nothing to do with me here

I don't give a shit how many blunders were made in the reporting of the Las Vegas shooting
    another misrepresentation. where did i say anything about blunders in the reporting?

Did I say you said anything about blunders?? You certainly go out of your way to create arguments where there aren't any. Call it strawman arguments... call it whatever new buzzword you want. I'm not into buzzwords.

There was a shooting spree and people died.
    please provide the details on how you verified this claim you are making to be true, so i can also verify your methods

No. I'm not going to waste my valuable time entertaining your cynical mind. Get somebody else to verify what everyone else accepts as a fact.

If you want to spend your life poring over every single little omission or mistake to say "AHA!!" and claim some mental superiority... yes... that's a sad way to live.
    mistakes aren't lies. you have been given a way to verify a lie but have chosen to remain ignorant. where have i ever claimed any sort of mental superiority? i'm just looking for truth. what i think is a sad way to live, is to state things as facts & then contradict yourself moments later or to just put your faith & trust in others & not verify things to be true for yourself. you can believe those things, but that is not knowing them to be true

If you claim a mistake isn't a mistake but actually a lie, that is your far-reaching belief. You're assigning intent. Thus, the onus is totally on you to prove it's not a mistake, but a purposeful lie. But you won't, because even when you've been backed into a corner, you don't admit defeat. I am an adult. I don't have time for this shit.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Something that I have learned since this happened...the eldest child of my first girlfriend is a survivor of that occurence. She is still a gun owner, hunts, owns an Ar-15.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Something that I have learned since this happened...the eldest child of my first girlfriend is a survivor of that occurence. She is still a gun owner, hunts, owns an Ar-15.
    yea i don't see why anyone would give up their ability to feed & protect themselves, i also love that you said occurrence, rather than tragedy or shooting
    Last edited by TIC; 11-02-2022 at 11:27 PM.

Thread Information