Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: At least 20 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I feel like I have to ask this to the members from America.

Some of you have been quite vocal on immigration leading to terrorism in the UK, and valid points have been made on that subject (whether everyone agrees with them is another story)

But my question is (obviously) relating to your gun laws, 100 people killed in 2 attacks in the space of 12 months.

Those two attacks (today's one and the one at the gay bar last year) have killed a hell of a lot more than the terrorist attacks in the UK during the same time period.

If you think we should close our borders to attempt to stop future attacks/radicalisation then is it not time the US amends it gun laws to save future attacks like this?
    Only an American with an automatic weapon can stop another American with an automatic weapon.
    If you took away everybody's guns who would stop the man with a gun?
    Guns are safe, and they keep people safer. America needs more guns to be safe from people with guns.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Only an American with an automatic weapon can stop another American with an automatic weapon.
    If you took away everybody's guns who would stop the man with a gun?
    Guns are safe, and they keep people safer. America needs more guns to be safe from people with guns.
    Guns DO keep people safe, but I guess you know better what with experience and all.

"If you took away everybody's guns".....yeah, that's not happening any time soon, but keep hoping and dreaming.

El Kabong Guest

Full auto costs $10,000+, requires deep FBI check; legal autos used 3 crimes since 1934....and when I say deep FBI check I mean DEEP. Also the ATF show up at your door unannounced every so often and audit your firearms down to how many magazines you have a serial numbers on the firearms. Under Hughes Amendment, only autos made/imported pre-’86 can be transferred. This raises price massively.

But some foreigners just believe you go up to a vending machine and out comes the gun you want.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no guns
    no shootings
    no brainer

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    no guns
    no shootings
    no brainer
    Sure thing, that's exactly how things are working in Chicago

El Kabong Guest

You DO know that only law abiding citizens (by definition) follow the law? If you would like to invent a time machine and uninvent the gun then go right on ahead.

I don't care if 100,000,000 people are murdered with guns, I'm keeping mine to protect myself and my property as is my God given right. There are a lot of you who either do not understand that concept or are aghast of it....and I really do not give 1 single solitary fuck about it.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    You DO know that only law abiding citizens (by definition) follow the law? If you would like to invent a time machine and uninvent the gun then go right on ahead.

I don't care if 100,000,000 people are murdered with guns, I'm keeping mine to protect myself and my property as is my God given right. There are a lot of you who either do not understand that concept or are aghast of it....and I really do not give 1 single solitary fuck about it.
    God never gave you the right to own a gun. You can be proud that you don't give a shit if 100,000,000 are murdered with guns, but you can't use God as an excuse.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

I don't understand the concept of it, someone breaks into my home they will meet Mr Hammer who sleeps next to my bed, every now and again I use Mr Hammer to hammer nails into stuff.
    If I had a gun it'd be for the soul intention of killing someone, that I can't grasp the concept of.

Having said that if someone was to break into my home the chances of them having a gun are very very very slim, Mr Hammer would most likely be sufficient.

Thread Information