Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Something that I have learned since this happened...the eldest child of my first girlfriend is a survivor of that occurence. She is still a gun owner, hunts, owns an Ar-15.

Which sounds perfectly reasonable. No one would expect a person to give up owning guns, especially if they hunt, just because they survived a shooting spree.

What is interesting is that she's a survivor of that occurrence.

If it was fake or staged, there would be no such thing as "survivors."

Thanks for sharing. Sometimes it takes a personal story to nail an argument shut.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    "All the footage"...come on now. You played yourself . Sure sounds like a yes on believing media footage.
    go watch every clip you can find from the event that has gun fire audio, compare the fire rate of the weapons claimed to be used to that you hear in reality, they won't match. i'm not believing anything, news stories show this, presenting it as true. are you saying there is no difference between what is shown to be herd & what you actually hear in reality when firing. i thought you were familiar with guns. obviously not, it should be extremely easy to tell the fire rate is not that of the weapons claimed. i have given you a way to verify what i am saying is true but you'll probably choose to remain ignorant. oh yea & please show where i said i 100 percent accept what we see and hear on random video footage. you are a liar. i am questioning the audio sounds of gun fire rate on the video footage provided by the media in their stories
    Man what is it with you regularly coming outta the gate with character shots. Liar, ignorant really bud? You can jog right on with that approach. You don't get to decide what anyone knows in life from the comfort of a keyboard and based on you going on some youtube Scooby Doo mystery footage hunt to corroborate yourself. Lighten up Francis. Never even mentioned rates of fire as dead is dead, and those 60 are not coming back. They were murdered. It's just rich that now you're pointing to the same 'media' footage or stills and even audio as representation and accurate when prior they were suspect or manipulated from jump. Ya dig. You think it's something else, or someone else. Or maybe it's a Hollywood movie set ffs. Maybe those 60 were over convincing 'crisis actors'. That's fine.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"All the footage"...come on now. You played yourself . Sure sounds like a yes on believing media footage.
    go watch every clip you can find from the event that has gun fire audio, compare the fire rate of the weapons claimed to be used to that you hear in reality, they won't match. i'm not believing anything, news stories show this, presenting it as true. are you saying there is no difference between what is shown to be herd & what you actually hear in reality when firing. i thought you were familiar with guns. obviously not, it should be extremely easy to tell the fire rate is not that of the weapons claimed. i have given you a way to verify what i am saying is true but you'll probably choose to remain ignorant. oh yea & please show where i said i 100 percent accept what we see and hear on random video footage. you are a liar. i am questioning the audio sounds of gun fire rate on the video footage provided by the media in their stories
    Man what is it with you regularly coming outta the gate with character shots. Liar, ignorant really bud? You can jog right on with that approach. You don't get to decide what anyone knows in life from the comfort of a keyboard and based on you going on some youtube Scooby Doo mystery footage hunt to corroborate yourself. Lighten up Francis. Never even mentioned rates of fire as dead is dead, and those 60 are not coming back. They were murdered. It's just rich that now you're pointing to the same 'media' footage or stills and even audio as representation and accurate when prior they were suspect or manipulated from jump. Ya dig. You think it's something else, or someone else. Or maybe it's a Hollywood movie set ffs. Maybe those 60 were over convincing 'crisis actors'. That's fine.
    so no link to where i said i 100 percent accept what we see and hear on random video footage? that's why i have called you a liar, provide the link & i'll happily apologize to you. how did you verify they were murdered? please provide your methods so i can verify your claim is true. all the footage from the event is from people allegedly there & the media. you completely missed my point. you have told another lie, i never said "they were suspect or manipulated from jump", please show that link or you will be proven a liar once again. i said the footage that has gun fire audio does not match the fire rate you will hear in reality when firing the same weapons. i gave you a way to verify that claim. i called you ignorant because instead of verifying the truth for yourself you have still to this point chosen to remain ignorant. & for the record ignorant is not an insult, it just means you lack knowledge about something. operation northwoods isn't my story but it outlines the possibilities of false flags. psychological operations are real positions within the military. like my signature says, you don't have to accept it but you lack the intelligence to even entertain the possibilities. could you please put me on ignore from this point on as i no longer wish to interact with you & am unable to put you on my ignore list. please honor this request & i will honor it from my side
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so no link to where i said i 100 percent accept what we see and hear on random video footage? that's why i have called you a liar, provide the link & i'll happily apologize to you. how did you verify they were murdered? please provide your methods so i can verify your claim is true. all the footage from the event is from people allegedly there & the media. you completely missed my point. you have told another lie, i never said "they were suspect or manipulated from jump", please show that link or you will be proven a liar once again. i said the footage that has gun fire audio does not match the fire rate you will hear in reality when firing the same weapons. i gave you a way to verify that claim. i called you ignorant because instead of verifying the truth for yourself you have still to this point chosen to remain ignorant. & for the record ignorant is not an insult, it just means you lack knowledge about something. operation northwoods isn't my story but it outlines the possibilities of false flags. psychological operations are real positions within the military. like my signature says, you don't have to accept it but you lack the intelligence to even entertain the possibilities. could you please put me on ignore from this point on as i no longer wish to interact with you & am unable to put you on my ignore list. please honor this request & i will honor it from my side
    You sound a bit ridiculous. You can ignore anyone and anything yourself if that's your route sunshine. We still have that freedom after all. You declaratively state that "all the footage" and "go watch every clip you can find from the event" . Sure sounds like accepting 100 percent of what you see and hear on random video footage to me. But maybe I'm just ignit. Gonna buy you a ladder for Christmas so you can get the feck over yourself maybe .

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After seeing this thread I was wondering what year is this?... Then Jeff Jarrett showed up on tv and was calling out sting....now I've got idea what has happened to the time line.....

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You sound a bit ridiculous. You can ignore anyone and anything yourself if that's your route sunshine. We still have that freedom after all. You declaratively state that "all the footage" and "go watch every clip you can find from the event" . Sure sounds like accepting 100 percent of what you see and hear on random video footage to me. But maybe I'm just ignit. Gonna buy you a ladder for Christmas so you can get the feck over yourself maybe .
    i asked you to please respect my request but you have refused. the site won't let me put you on my ignored list genius. i am questioning the fire rate off the audio on the footage, how is that accepting it? i will ignore you from this point onwards
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i asked you to please respect my request but you have refused. the site won't let me put you on my ignored list genius. i am questioning the fire rate off the audio on the footage, how is that accepting it? i will ignore you from this point onwards
    Ok choose to ignore if you would like and then ask more questions. Feels like fighting as kids but being in the same room . Are your arms folded now too? I'm stamping my feet a little.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information