Quote Originally Posted by goti71 View Post
Well I've been disconnected from campus life since 1999 but there's no way a professor can be shouted down like that even today. As for pronouns, politicians make an effort to include both genders in their adjectives so they say things like "trabajadores y trabajadoras" (workers) "ellos y ellas" (they m/f) but it's far from becoming a hard-core religion like in the US. Only politcians talk like that.

Also, the Royal Language Academy made a statement lately saying they're discarding the double-gender crap. Though they didn't put it in those words exactly.
Nah, I think we're alright for the moment.

I do hope all this business comes crashing down in anglophone countries. I get the feeling it's building up so much discomfort the only thing to expect is a 180 degree turn sooner or later.
Well that is nice to read. Nowadays instead of using Latino or Latina for example people in college are now using the catch all term "Latinx" because you don't want to misgender anyone apparently that's a HUGE insult (which is funny seeing how I thought those same people were saying there's no gender differences or should be no gender differences....but also when they are transgendered the 1st fucking thing they do is attempt to change their secondary sex characteristics to look more like the other sex....it's confusing and silly).

All of this cultural upheaval trying to FORCE changes to proud cultures is just another despicable move by the left to try and tear society down, they're still dead set on ruining the 2 parent household/nuclear family, they've ruined college education...it's divide and conquer.