Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: M.I.A - Keith Thurman

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Keith came across well here.

https://youtu.be/AvJeTxb833c

Late 2018/early 2019 for the Spence fight.
    Just so you don’t get your hopes up later in the press conference he discusses that he and EJ need to meet to decide who is the best at 147 and that that meeting will happen in 1-2 years. Not next year or early the next. 1-2 years means up to fall of 19. This is his response to Errol saying “you all know me, I’ve been calling for him since I had 15 fights, when he is ready we’ll fight”. Keep in mind 7 months ago Thurman said the Brook Spence winner was next. Now 7 months later he says tuneup, Porter or Garcia and within 2 years Spence.

18 minutes long video but decent Errol still has to prove his ability but there is no doubt dude is the truth. No filter, just says what he thinks. Nice kid(except in the ring)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LHnE1pbySlU

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Brook is moving up to light middle now.
    He’s quit at 147 and 160 so why not make it a hat trick
    Better to avoid tough fights than quit right GaMo?
    Great fighters do neither
    Seems to contradict the fighters you argue in support of. But maybe I misunderstand why you argue in support of them.

Such as?
    Canelo
    Thurman
    Garcia
    Eubank
    The first three have fought everyone none of those fighters has ever quit during a fight.
    Okay, you’re just trolling. You can’t possibly believe that.
    I think you're the one who is trolling because you can't believe that

Danny Garcia has fought Keith Thurman, Amir Khan, Lucas Matthysse and Lamont Peterson

Keith Thurman has fought Shawn Porter, Diego Chaves, Leonard Bundu and Danny Garcia

Alvarez has fought Austin Trout, Floyd Mayweather, Gennady Golovkin, Miguel Cotto and Erislandy Lara

So who the fuck have those guys ducked and when did any of them quit!?
    And regardless of the corrupt scoring he got beat by Austin Trout, Floyd Mayweather Gennady Golovkin and Erislandy Lara, lolz
    Your opinion and thankfully it’s not an official one but that’s besides the point. He didn’t duck those fighters and he didn’t quit in any of those fights (he fought to the finish)
    He certainly wasn't in a rush to give any of them (except for GGG) a rematch was he
    Why would he give them a rematch? He beat them. Should he give Matthew Hatton a rematch too!?
    Why are you so desperate for GGG to give Jacobs a rematch? he beat him. Should he give Geale a rematch too!?
    I don’t care if he fights Jacobs, to be honest if Jacobs and Golovkin both retired tomorrow I wouldn’t give a single fuck! But stop acting like everyone is avoiding GGG. If Golovkin wants to fight before the rematch with Canelo then the only fight that makes sense is Jacobs at 160. Alvarez is taking the rest of the year off and I haven’t got a problem with that.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Canelo could have a rematch with Khan. That would be about his level.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A Charlo fight makes sense for GGG too, easy to make, get the mandatory out of the way.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’d like to see it again

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now that Spence has an opponent Keith is no longer MIA

He says Garcia likes warm up fights

And his story about his elbow has changed. It is no longer many years old, now it happened in the Garcia camp. But it’s still funny in that it doesn’t make sense. Why not surgery right after the fight? Why hasn’t he been doing rehab if it is what he says? Because now he says it was loose bodies, which would mean a simple scope, rehab should begin soon after. It’s 5 months later and he says he is about to begin 4-6 weeks of rehab. It’s preposterous

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=moemaAG7Nrg

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’d like to see it again
    Yes I am sure you would.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Danny Garcia has fought Keith Thurman, Amir Khan, Lucas Matthysse and Lamont Peterson

Keith Thurman has fought Shawn Porter, Diego Chaves, Leonard Bundu and Danny Garcia

Alvarez has fought Austin Trout, Floyd Mayweather, Gennady Golovkin, Miguel Cotto and Erislandy Lara

Danny Garcia had Postol on his payroll for like a year rather than fight him. He came to 147 and avoided everyone until Thurman. He won’t fight Spence, he is quite clear about that. He won’t even fight Porter for his rematch with Thurman. That’s multiple fighter Postol/Porter off the top of my head that I can think of that he was ordered to fight and refused. Ordered and refused.

Keith Thurman has been a real champ since 3-17-15 against Guerrero(same soft opponent as Garcia, coincidence, perhaps to the stupid) so his whole title reign the other top guy has been Brook up until Spence. He has been offered to fight both. He has accepted to fight neither. Is this getting clear for you yet?

Alvarez, just too easy hiding from 154 and 160 at Caneloweight

Eubank had GGG on a platter and he hid. He would have made more for that fight than he’s made ever, by far.

Avoiding the hard fights, avoiding the hard fights. Avoiding the hard fights. Avoiding the hard fights. You aren’t dull enough to believe Canelo was waiting to grow into MW are you? You don’t think Liam Smith was the best titleholder at 154 do you? No, you know Canelo had to get away from Caneloweight and pick up a belt or look a chump running from GGG and you know he picked the weakest champ on purpose. You have to know this, it’s completely obvious
    So you expect Garcia to fight everyone? Postol won a belt Garcia vacated by beating a man that Garcia already beat (Matthysse) he then lost to Crawford so I'm not sure why you think Garcia ducked him. Porter had lost his title to Brook and then he lost again to Thurman (who Garcia fought) so you're angry because Garcia fought the winner (Thurman) instead of the loser (Porter)

Brook beat Porter but who else has he actually beaten? If you compare his record to that of Garcia and Thurman he comes up short. Thurman also has a win over Porter (who you seem to think is some sort of god) so he has Brook's best win and a lot more. As for Spence he beat Bundu (who Thurman also beat) Algieri (who everyone beat) and who else? Spence has only been around at the top for about a year so nobody has avoided him.

Canelo cleaned out 154 (Angulo, Kirkland, Lara and Trout) there was nobody left for him to fight at 154 (who did he duck?) everyone wanted him to go to 160 and fight Golovkin so he did just that and you're still not happy! Fact is Alvarez moved up from 154 to fight the number one guy at 160, Garcia moved up from 140 to fight the best guy at 147 but Golovkin refused to move from 160 to fight the best at 168 so who is the real bitch?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Danny Garcia had Postol on his payroll for like a year rather than fight him. He came to 147 and avoided everyone until Thurman. He won’t fight Spence, he is quite clear about that. He won’t even fight Porter for his rematch with Thurman. That’s multiple fighter Postol/Porter off the top of my head that I can think of that he was ordered to fight and refused. Ordered and refused.

Keith Thurman has been a real champ since 3-17-15 against Guerrero(same soft opponent as Garcia, coincidence, perhaps to the stupid) so his whole title reign the other top guy has been Brook up until Spence. He has been offered to fight both. He has accepted to fight neither. Is this getting clear for you yet?

Alvarez, just too easy hiding from 154 and 160 at Caneloweight

Eubank had GGG on a platter and he hid. He would have made more for that fight than he’s made ever, by far.

Avoiding the hard fights, avoiding the hard fights. Avoiding the hard fights. Avoiding the hard fights. You aren’t dull enough to believe Canelo was waiting to grow into MW are you? You don’t think Liam Smith was the best titleholder at 154 do you? No, you know Canelo had to get away from Caneloweight and pick up a belt or look a chump running from GGG and you know he picked the weakest champ on purpose. You have to know this, it’s completely obvious
    So you expect Garcia to fight everyone? Postol won a belt Garcia vacated by beating a man that Garcia already beat (Matthysse) he then lost to Crawford so I'm not sure why you think Garcia ducked him. Porter had lost his title to Brook and then he lost again to Thurman (who Garcia fought) so you're angry because Garcia fought the winner (Thurman) instead of the loser (Porter)

Brook beat Porter but who else has he actually beaten? If you compare his record to that of Garcia and Thurman he comes up short. Thurman also has a win over Porter (who you seem to think is some sort of god) so he has Brook's best win and a lot more. As for Spence he beat Bundu (who Thurman also beat) Algieri (who everyone beat) and who else? Spence has only been around at the top for about a year so nobody has avoided him.

Canelo cleaned out 154 (Angulo, Kirkland, Lara and Trout) there was nobody left for him to fight at 154 (who did he duck?) everyone wanted him to go to 160 and fight Golovkin so he did just that and you're still not happy! Fact is Alvarez moved up from 154 to fight the number one guy at 160, Garcia moved up from 140 to fight the best guy at 147 but Golovkin refused to move from 160 to fight the best at 168 so who is the real bitch?
    My gawd man, you can’t be this dense you are listing a guy ducking in defense that he never ducked! You said “Postol won a belt that Garcia vacated” there it is. First he paid him step aside twice, then he vacated. He was on Garcia’s f’n payroll and then Garcia gave up his belt to avoid him. It’s textbook 🦆. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think Garcia is scared of anyone. But he has been very carefully managed and maneuvered.

You list a lot of crap that has nothing to do with nothing. And it’s incorrect on top of that. I think you do it on purpose. I’ll go farther, I think you are Master doing a 2nd personality. Because you have the same debating style of listing incorrect things that have nothing to do with the topic to distract.

You talk about Crawford beating Postol after, as if that means anything. It’s after. And it’s Crawford. Not Garcia

You say I think he should have fought Porter instead of Thurman. No! I was talking about Garcia being ordered to fight Porter, as I said, to get the rematch with Thurman. Which Garcia’s refused. Incorrect information to distract.

That’s just to get through one paragraph of your nonsense, irrelevant information with innacuracies.

I don’t have enough time to correct all the stuff you said that was wrong. I’ll just finish by saying if you think Canelo cleaned out 154 you are delusional

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who was Postol? he was a nobody before he picked up that belt beating a Garcia leftover. Danny moved up in weight so that's why they never fought. Do you actually expect a fighter to fight every single person? Andre Ward should have fought Andre Dirrell and Lucian Bute in that case. Postal didn't make a single defence of that belt so I'm not sure why you're riding his cock like he's some sort of killer that Garcia lost sleep over.

I just blew your post away with facts and have no comeback because you know I'm correct but you just won't admit it. I'm not even a fan of Garcia or Thurman and to be honest I wouldn't care if I never saw either of them in the ring again but the fact is they're fought a lot of top guys and anyone accusing them of ducking is just a bias idiot (like yourself)

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who was Postol? he was a nobody before he picked up that belt beating a Garcia leftover. Danny moved up in weight so that's why they never fought. Do you actually expect a fighter to fight every single person? Andre Ward should have fought Andre Dirrell and Lucian Bute in that case. Postal didn't make a single defence of that belt so I'm not sure why you're riding his cock like he's some sort of killer that Garcia lost sleep over.

I just blew your post away with facts and have no comeback because you know I'm correct but you just won't admit it. I'm not even a fan of Garcia or Thurman and to be honest I wouldn't care if I never saw either of them in the ring again but the fact is they're fought a lot of top guys and anyone accusing them of ducking is just a bias idiot (like yourself)
    You post no facts. If he was a nobody then Garcia wouldn’t have had to pay him to not fight him

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Paying step aside money isn’t that uncommon and it’s not a big deal. Who did Canelo avoid at 154 then? Amuse me

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s literally avoiding a fight to pay “substantial amount” to not fight someone. You ha e to understand this Master. You have to be pretending. Nobody is so dense.

Since you don’t seem to understand the facts

http://www.espn.com/blog/dan-rafael/...h-an-agreement

And Canelo avoided literally EVERYONE at 154 and 160 by fighting at Caneloweight. If he fought at 154 he would have been put into a mandatory spot he didn’t want. That was the point of Caneloweight. To avoid 154 and 160

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you can't give me any names of the people Alvarez ducked I thought as much. Garcia was so scared of some unknown European that he ducked him to move up in weight to fight the number one guy in the division... that's your logic Postal is more scary than Thurman! You're making yourself look silly so just stop while you're behind.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you know what the 154lb weightclass is, everyone. There are many names. Should I list them all?

How about I be specific with just one Big Charlo, he wanted none of that. And he backed it up by not even fighting for the belt Big Charlo was mandatory to at 160

As for this Postol nonsense.
    We are talking about guys avoiding fights and I provide evidence Danny paid “a substantial amount” to NOT FIGHT. The subject we are discussing. You said he paid and moved up, wrong. And he actually paid TWICE, then dumped his belt. TO NOT FIGHT, what we are discussing

But you bring things like Postol list to Crawford. That means nothing. Postol losing to Bud 2 years after Danny began paying him not to fight has nothing to do with Danny paying him not to fight.

Thread Information