39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saunders-Lemieux Ordered By WBO

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Eubank would smash Brook.
    Of course he would! Eubank’s Conor doesn’t own towels, whereas Brook’s corner loves to throw in the towel

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    Of course he would! Eubank’s Conor doesn’t own towels, whereas Brook’s corner loves to throw in the towel
    Another thing gone over your head.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another thing gone over your head.
    It didn't but you’re just repeating everyone else and it wasn’t funny or smart the first time

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Saunders should easily out Box Lemieux but I hope the Canadian lands a left hook and just ends the pikey
    I do not think it will be easy for Saunders and it will be the best opponent BJS has faced in his career.

I bet BJS does not take it but I hope he does.
    Eubank would smash Lemieux in my opinion
    Good to know however this thread is about BJS and Lemieux, Jr is in a completely different division and will be for at least another two fights so he has no relevance at all.

For what it's worth I think Andre Ward would smash Lemieux...so would Usyk
    @Master said that Lemieux is the best person Saunders would have fought but I disagree and think Eubank is better. Not sure why you’re bringing up Fantasy fights between retired fighters and cruiserweights but whatever floats your boat.
    Because you are comparing Jr now to the Jr that BJS fought, you will argue blind that Jr only got beat because he was inexperienced and that he would win now because he has improved, so at the time of the fight Jr wasn't better that Lemieux.

I bought up a fantasy fight between and retired fighter and a cruiserweight because they have just about as much relevance as your post where BJS of 2012 apparently fought Jr of 2017.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saunders should easily out Box Lemieux but I hope the Canadian lands a left hook and just ends the pikey
    I do not think it will be easy for Saunders and it will be the best opponent BJS has faced in his career.

Good to know however this thread is about BJS and Lemieux, Jr is in a completely different division and will be for at least another two fights so he has no relevance at all.

@Master said that Lemieux is the best person Saunders would have fought but I disagree and think Eubank is better. Not sure why you’re bringing up Fantasy fights between retired fighters and cruiserweights but whatever floats your boat.
    Because you are comparing Jr now to the Jr that BJS fought, you will argue blind that Jr only got beat because he was inexperienced and that he would win now because he has improved, so at the time of the fight Jr wasn't better that Lemieux.

I bought up a fantasy fight between and retired fighter and a cruiserweight because they have just about as much relevance as your post where BJS of 2012 apparently fought Jr of 2017.
    I think Saunders beats Lemieux on points and I think the version of Eubank that’s BJS beat also beats Lemieux

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Saunders beats Lemieux on points and I think the version of Eubank that’s BJS beat also beats Lemieux
    You just do not rate Lemieux because Golovkin beat him.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You just do not rate Lemieux because Golovkin beat him.

You only rate him because Golovkin beat him! The guy got put out by Rubio FFS

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lemieux has improved and beaten good opposition in spectacular fashion.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He’s beaten nobody worth talking about. He’s a C- fighter with a good left hook.

El Kabong Guest

He’s beaten nobody worth talking about. He’s a C- fighter with a good left hook.
    C-? Meeeh, he's a solid fighter he's just not gotten over the hump when it comes to title fights of which he's had 1 sure he's got 2 other losses, but a fighter can stumble and still end up being really good.

But to each their own

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

C-? Meeeh, he's a solid fighter he's just not gotten over the hump when it comes to title fights of which he's had 1 sure he's got 2 other losses, but a fighter can stumble and still end up being really good.

But to each their own
    The middleweight divisions is weak. Benth the top three (Canelo, Jacobs and Golovkin) the rest of the division is shit. Look I’d love nothing more than to see Saunders out cold on the canvas but Limeux ain’t the man to do it.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But to each their own
    The middleweight divisions is weak. Benth the top three (Canelo, Jacobs and Golovkin) the rest of the division is shit. Look I’d love nothing more than to see Saunders out cold on the canvas but Limeux ain’t the man to do it.
    That left hook against the southpaw is a perfect match for the KO.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But to each their own
    Maybe but I just think he out boxes the slugger in a boring 12 rounder. Hopefully we’ll find out! No chance Saunders gets in with Jacobs who would push his shit in (look I can give GGG’s opponents credit)

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But to each their own
    Maybe but I just think he out boxes the slugger in a boring 12 rounder. Hopefully we’ll find out! No chance Saunders gets in with Jacobs who would push his shit in (look I can give GGG’s opponents credit)
    Well Saunders said he would fight December so this would be perfect fight for him. A high profile, KO artist big in the USA on his record would sell well against Golovkin/Canelo.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But to each their own
    Well Saunders said he would fight December so this would be perfect fight for him. A high profile, KO artist big in the USA on his record would sell well against Golovkin/Canelo.
    Saunders wants Khan, I’d love it if Khan UD’ed him and took his title. That’d be the ultimate embarrassment. Calling out Khan is a pussy move and it shows what kind of fighter Saunders is (bitch)

Thread Information