Likes Likes:  1,989
Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 108 of 557 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 8343

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

I liked John McCain for a long time, I grew to not like him more recently in how he conducted himself (ACA vote, he ran on one thing then did another which is not honorable. Syrian Civil War armed bad guys not honorable).....I won't say anything bad of him since he has passed, hopefully we can move on, but of course the press will use him to bludgeon Trump "He's so mean" "He's so inconsiderate" "He's hateful and horrible" Trump tweeted his condolences to McCain's family and friends, not horrible when a political battle gets a little more than personal.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have no sympathy. 81 years is too generous for someone who spent all too much of that time planning ways to devastate the lives of other people. Would people be saying 'Well, Hitler was nice to dogs. Poor chap getting a bullet in the head like that'? It's somewhat similar to me. When Blair dies it will be much the same for me. Maybe I lack empathy but I just don't like people who destroy their own countries and kill hundreds of thousands beyond. That eliminates all empathy within me.
    I agree with Miles on this one. I have no sympathy either. I think the ones who have sympathy are the ones who are religious in general or who belong to an organized religion. I can never understand how somebody could belong to an organized religion. That is just pure force-feeding pure feeding tube being Jam down the throat at Birth and being indoctrinated into a fantasy in a book of fiction

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I have no sympathy. 81 years is too generous for someone who spent all too much of that time planning ways to devastate the lives of other people. Would people be saying 'Well, Hitler was nice to dogs. Poor chap getting a bullet in the head like that'? It's somewhat similar to me. When Blair dies it will be much the same for me. Maybe I lack empathy but I just don't like people who destroy their own countries and kill hundreds of thousands beyond. That eliminates all empathy within me.
    I agree with Miles on this one. I have no sympathy either. I think the ones who have sympathy are the ones who are religious in general or who belong to an organized religion. I can never understand how somebody could belong to an organized religion. That is just pure force-feeding pure feeding tube being Jam down the throat at Birth and being indoctrinated into a fantasy in a book of fiction

Fake news gonna Fake news

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump has negotiated 'The United States-Mexico Trade Agreement'.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Okay Tito fan. Take a deep breath. Exhale. Now listen.

I remember despising John McCain as far back as 1988 when I was doing my master's degree. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump nor was my comment anything to do about Trump paying homage to him that he served his country or not. No was my comment about people getting captured and any kind of parroting of what Trump has said about McCain getting captured.

No Child Left Behind and things like everyone gets a trophy Etc reminds me a lot of John McCain.

He was a war Monger just like Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney.

Donald Rumsfeld

Now THERE was a winning trio...... Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Bush Jr.

Didn't know you had deep negative feelings toward McCain since before Trump. Oh well. Still, politics aside..... he served his country as best he could. Also and like the rest of us, he had family who was extremely close and has grieved throughout the whole process. That alone is worth commiserating with.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Breaking Xi bows to Glorius Leader Trump

China’s central bank altered how it manages the country’s currency, signaling that authorities have no intention of using the yuan as a weapon in the ongoing trade war with the United States, analysts said.

The Chinese are bowing down!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have a link on that? Be interested to read up on it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You have a link on that? Be interested to read up on it.
    Sure give me a minute tits gotta refind it

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Be interesting how this plays out. Definite major issue in the global arena.

I know Trump's trying to fix decades of inequities with China, but IMO he should tread carefully and utilize the brilliant financial minds available to him.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Be interesting how this plays out. Definite major issue in the global arena.

I know Trump's trying to fix decades of inequities with China, but IMO he should tread carefully and utilize the brilliant financial minds available to him.
    The Xi situation is strange. Now that he consolidated power he is facing some problems at home but public dissidents still disappearing

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Xi is forever. Trump and XI have a plan to divide up the world and stab Putin in the back

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Careful what you wish for though. Animal Farm is one of my favorite books and defines Communism to a tee whence it being banned in China. You wouldn't want them ruling the world. Criticize America all you like, and you are free to do so, but you cannot do the same about China, certainly on a political level. Russia on the other hand will let me read Orwell quite freely as I traverse the country on the Trans Siberian Express. The manic left in the West wants the same kind of system already imposed by China and that isn't cool. We are not ants to be manipulated and told what to think and do. It is one reason I do not want to have children as I agree with Noel Gallagher who said he would actually like to be dead in 20 years as the world is going to be shit. That's a sad thing for a multi millionaire rockstar....with children....to be saying. He can see what is coming as can many others. Noam Chomsky gave a lecture just a few weeks ago talking about the horrors of nuclear war and environmental catastrophe that have been close and will potentially be coming. This is the sum result of humanity. Banning of truth and mass annihilation because of greed and power.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Careful what you wish for though. Animal Farm is one of my favorite books and defines Communism to a tee whence it being banned in China. You wouldn't want them ruling the world. Criticize America all you like, and you are free to do so, but you cannot do the same about China, certainly on a political level. Russia on the other hand will let me read Orwell quite freely as I traverse the country on the Trans Siberian Express. The manic left in the West wants the same kind of system already imposed by China and that isn't cool. We are not ants to be manipulated and told what to think and do. It is one reason I do not want to have children as I agree with Noel Gallagher who said he would actually like to be dead in 20 years as the world is going to be shit. That's a sad thing for a multi millionaire rockstar....with children....to be saying. He can see what is coming as can many others. Noam Chomsky gave a lecture just a few weeks ago talking about the horrors of nuclear war and environmental catastrophe that have been close and will potentially be coming. This is the sum result of humanity. Banning of truth and mass annihilation because of greed and power.
    Miles, animal farm, I read it once a year love that book. All catz are created equal but some are more equal than others

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information