Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

What I'm saying is, if Qanon is right, and a lot of what has been posted has come to fruition, it's not changing anything, the elite will still be in control. The government is the problem.
    They live, We sleep

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    What I'm saying is, if Qanon is right, and a lot of what has been posted has come to fruition, it's not changing anything, the elite will still be in control. The government is the problem.
    As it stands right now, yeah it looks that way. It seems as though there will be this never ending battle between letting the public know what is going on and sweeping everything under the rug. I mean we're talking some heavy duty shit here...FBI agents and others discussing assassinating President Trump...that's something this Republic has not dealt with before. Yes there have been assassinations, but the talk among other politicians and FBI agents!!!

I think there will be a tremendous delayed reaction. All of the information couldn't be released at once, a great deal of the American public would refuse to drink from that firehose and a great deal wouldn't be able to see it straight if they did take in all of that information.

We'll see how it goes, I certainly hope it brings a close to how divisive things have been.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    As it stands right now, yeah it looks that way. It seems as though there will be this never ending battle between letting the public know what is going on and sweeping everything under the rug. I mean we're talking some heavy duty shit here...FBI agents and others discussing assassinating President Trump...that's something this Republic has not dealt with before. Yes there have been assassinations, but the talk among other politicians and FBI agents!!!

I think there will be a tremendous delayed reaction. All of the information couldn't be released at once, a great deal of the American public would refuse to drink from that firehose and a great deal wouldn't be able to see it straight if they did take in all of that information.

We'll see how it goes, I certainly hope it brings a close to how divisive things have been.
    Agree, I just feel people need to wake up to the real issue, the belief in government (Slavery).
    They live, We sleep

El Kabong Guest

Agree, I just feel people need to wake up to the real issue, the belief in government (Slavery).
    The whole "Oh we don't have to keep an eye on these guys representing us" malaise yes I agree

"What's the worst they could do"......hopefully we'll be having their worst brought to light soon

El Kabong Guest

FBI agent says bureau leaked stories, then used them to get FISA warrants
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-warrants.html
    A top FBI special agent admitted to House committees last week that bureau officials were known to leak information to the press and then use the resulting articles to help obtain surveillance warrants.

Special Agent Jonathan Moffa, who worked with controversial former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, testified last Friday behind closed doors before the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight Committee.

A source with knowledge of his testimony confirmed to Fox News that Moffa said FBI personnel would use media reports based on information they leaked to justify applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants.

The source told Fox News that Moffa acknowledged this “had been a practice in the past.”

and also...

Newest Q drop:
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c56a7a No.2766234 📁
    Aug 28 2018 10:41:01 (EST) NEW
    Watch IRAN.
    Something incredible is about to happen.
    [Hassan Rouhani]
    The Good People of IRAN have the POWER.
    FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM.
    Q

So I guess Iran will be in the news very soon

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Technology is innovating and expanding at an exponential rate. It’s difficult to grasp how dramatic is the growth of 2 x 2 x 2 x 2…

There is an ancient Persian tale of the inventor of the game of chess. When the ruler of the land was presented with the chessboard he was so pleased, he offered a gift. Upon reflection, the inventor asked for rice. He put a single grain of rice on the first square, and his request was simple: he asked that the rice double for each square. The emperor readily agreed, believing he had gotten off easy.

The net result? For the final square alone, the king owed 2 to the 64th power, or 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 grains of rice. The entire country’s wealth was forfeit to keep the promise.

Those familiar with technology often refer to “Moore’s Law” – so named for the Intel co-founder Gordon Moore who postulated it in 1965. He predicted that transistors on processors (used for processing power) would double every two years. Many predicted this would be a short-term law and could not continue for long. Yet nearly 50 years later, it is continuing.

Exponential growth.

The smartphone in your pocket provides a better communication tool than the President of the United States had access to just 25 years ago, and provides access to more data than he had access to just 10 years ago.

Technology impacts the shape of our lives – it influences the people we stay in contact with, the people we date (and marry), the type of information we consume, the way we consume it, and what we do with it.

What do the next 50 years hold? One can only imagine what exponential technology growth will do to the field of personalized medicine, to the clean water shortages of Africa, and to businesses in America. Technology’s exponential growth rate means we are now accomplishing in one year what took centuries in ancient history. The degree of innovation that is occurring – even at this moment as you read this article – is truly staggering.

We are truly in the midst of an explosion of technology.

Yes. Thank you Ryan Barton. https://www.mstech.com/technologys-e...l-growth-rate/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FBI agent says bureau leaked stories, then used them to get FISA warrants
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-warrants.html
    A top FBI special agent admitted to House committees last week that bureau officials were known to leak information to the press and then use the resulting articles to help obtain surveillance warrants.

Special Agent Jonathan Moffa, who worked with controversial former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, testified last Friday behind closed doors before the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight Committee.

A source with knowledge of his testimony confirmed to Fox News that Moffa said FBI personnel would use media reports based on information they leaked to justify applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants.

The source told Fox News that Moffa acknowledged this “had been a practice in the past.”

and also...

Newest Q drop:
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c56a7a No.2766234 📁
    Aug 28 2018 10:41:01 (EST) NEW
    Watch IRAN.
    Something incredible is about to happen.
    [Hassan Rouhani]
    The Good People of IRAN have the POWER.
    FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM.
    Q

So I guess Iran will be in the news very soon
    Yea Rouhani in the kill box, heard he had been referred to a judiciary over the economy.
    They live, We sleep

El Kabong Guest

SOURCES: CHINA HACKED HILLARY CLINTON’S PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER
    https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/c...linton-server/
    A Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails, two sources briefed on the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The Chinese firm obtained Clinton’s emails in real time as she sent and received communications and documents through her personal server, according to the sources, who said the hacking was conducted as part of an intelligence operation.

The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which was kept in Clinton’s residence in upstate New York. The code generated an instant “courtesy copy” for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company, according to the sources.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity,” Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.

Ruh Roh

Trump on the Internet Stasi of Facebook, Google, YouTube et al
    Trump: "Google has taken advantage of a lot of people...if you look at what is going on at Twitter, look at what is going on in Facebook, they better be careful..Google and Twitter and Facebook, they're really treading on troubled territory"

Well let's be honest we all know those platforms are incredibly biased former Google CEO Eric Schmidt had an office in Obama's White House for the most part.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Technology is innovating and expanding at an exponential rate. It’s difficult to grasp how dramatic is the growth of 2 x 2 x 2 x 2…

There is an ancient Persian tale of the inventor of the game of chess. When the ruler of the land was presented with the chessboard he was so pleased, he offered a gift. Upon reflection, the inventor asked for rice. He put a single grain of rice on the first square, and his request was simple: he asked that the rice double for each square. The emperor readily agreed, believing he had gotten off easy.

The net result? For the final square alone, the king owed 2 to the 64th power, or 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 grains of rice. The entire country’s wealth was forfeit to keep the promise.

Those familiar with technology often refer to “Moore’s Law” – so named for the Intel co-founder Gordon Moore who postulated it in 1965. He predicted that transistors on processors (used for processing power) would double every two years. Many predicted this would be a short-term law and could not continue for long. Yet nearly 50 years later, it is continuing.

Exponential growth.

The smartphone in your pocket provides a better communication tool than the President of the United States had access to just 25 years ago, and provides access to more data than he had access to just 10 years ago.

Technology impacts the shape of our lives – it influences the people we stay in contact with, the people we date (and marry), the type of information we consume, the way we consume it, and what we do with it.

What do the next 50 years hold? One can only imagine what exponential technology growth will do to the field of personalized medicine, to the clean water shortages of Africa, and to businesses in America. Technology’s exponential growth rate means we are now accomplishing in one year what took centuries in ancient history. The degree of innovation that is occurring – even at this moment as you read this article – is truly staggering.

Yes. Thank you Ryan Barton. https://www.mstech.com/technologys-e...l-growth-rate/
    I wasn’t claiming it as mine foolish one I thought it was good info good thing we have a saddo fact checker ha ha
    Last edited by walrus; 08-29-2018 at 04:26 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exponential growth.

I wasn’t claiming it as mine foolish one I thought it was good info good thing we have a saddo fact checker ha ha
    Beanz needs a hobby.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Exponential growth.

Beanz needs a hobby.
    just for notice to the fact checker, I only post on my phone and I am always on the go so if u see anything I posted that looks like it took a lot of time and is blatantly sarcastic just assume it’s copy and paste

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yet u got charged in a heartbeat if u lie to the FBI. WTF was Comey doing

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Exponential growth.

Beanz needs a hobby.
    It is important. Doesn't take a second to credit the author and include a link. That is the entire point it is not a hobby it's someone's job. Credit where credit is due.

Also how the fuck does Lyle post all day everyday for weeks on end, I don't post for a few days and yet he does not need a hobby? Double standards mate.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Plagiarism was getting a bit out of hand

Thread Information