Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Anyone who ever set foot in the White House under Hussein, is in some serious trouble.
    Get your umbrellas out people, it's about to pour.
    They live, We sleep

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Anyone who ever set foot in the White House under Hussein, is in some serious trouble.
    Get your umbrellas out people, it's about to pour.
    It doesn't look good if Q is correct and to this point there's no reason to doubt Q....as I have said many times before "We'll see what happens"

That Q proof with the picture on Trump's twitter was a good solid proof.

This won't only have impact on the White House under Hussein but 10 Downing Street and 5 Adelaide Ave will likewise feel the PAIN

New Texts Reveal FBI Leaked Information to the Press to Damage Trump
    https://saraacarter.com/new-texts-re...-damage-trump/

Oh goody gumdrops this is going to be an eventful week

Last edited by El Kabong; 09-11-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea in that link there are 4 HUGE letters in RED.

NTTP.
    They live, We sleep

El Kabong Guest

Sooooo....

.....we're just going to act like this is normal then?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On this Sept 11 day, seventeen years after the attacks, why is the US supporting Al-Qaeda in Syria?

https://www.rt.com/news/438158-stage...-attack-idlib/

Answer: to harm Assad, who stands up to Israel and protects Christians in Syria

Syria: Al-Qaida and IS increasingly lose territory to Assad

https://www.dw.com/en/syria-al-qaida...sad/a-43023207

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Feels like the first drop in a hail storm and reads like a Military mind. Think 'whoever' it is setting stage to exit. Trump calling for op-ed writers to be 'handed over to the Government' is some disturbing insight. Wrong Country sir. Bottom line is though no one should be happy and loving what is unfolding involving this and if I was POTUS I'd be exceptionally pissed and invite anyone within the Administration that feels this way to resign promptly.
    Um excuse me...the person who wrote that article is #1 UNELECTED and #2 ACTIVELY UNDERMINING THE DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT

So yeah that's a problem. If he or she has REAL concerns then they'd put their name on it. We've got checks and balances for a reason no need for this subversive shit.
    His hire Lyle his appointee and he's got no scape goats for the apparent distrust and concerns by more than a few he brought in. Yeh I would have put my face on it and go public but I don't think thats far off. The man points so many fingers outwards he didn't leave a few for wastes of spaces like Omarosa using her personal phone ffs.

El Kabong Guest

His hire Lyle his appointee and he's got no scape goats for the apparent distrust and concerns by more than a few he brought in. Yeh I would have put my face on it and go public but I don't think thats far off. The man points so many fingers outwards he didn't leave a few for wastes of spaces like Omarosa using her personal phone ffs.
    "His hire Lyle his appointee" not necessarily Spicoli, there's a LOT of pencil pushing bureaucrats involved in White House doings and dealings.

And Omarosa was fired for leaking AFTER having willingly signed an NDA...she's got no leg to stand on and Trump is in the clear.

Now you don't like Trump and that's fine, but what of the actual law breaking by the FBI and Obama's White House? Where are you on those things?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When somebody doesn't like Trump it doesn't matter what is actually happening they just don't like Trump and for some reason cannot just come out and say that Obama and Clinton and the Democrats committed treason and high crimes against democracy when they tried to rig the 2016 election and then use the Saul Alinsky method of blaming their opponents for the very thing that they themselves did and tried to cover their tracks thinking that they were going to win the election anyway and none of this would ever come out

El Kabong Guest

What will happen once people wake up and realize that the FBI fed stories to the media (like the Washington Post for example) and then went to FISA court saying "Look at these stories, can you believe it? We've got to get a warrant" and warrants were issued ON FALSE DATA THE FBI PLANTED IN THE MEDIA!!!!!!!

What the hell is going to happen? Is it going to be "Well Obama did it and I trust Obama"? "Well they were trying to protect us from trump so I get it, it's not right, but I accept it".....I mean what the holy fuck?!?!? This makes Watergate look like child's play and it's just the tip of the iceberg!!!!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"His hire Lyle his appointee" not necessarily Spicoli, there's a LOT of pencil pushing bureaucrats involved in White House doings and dealings.

And Omarosa was fired for leaking AFTER having willingly signed an NDA...she's got no leg to stand on and Trump is in the clear.

Now you don't like Trump and that's fine, but what of the actual law breaking by the FBI and Obama's White House? Where are you on those things?
    its not about liking him or not, honestly I don't have the fanfare or the loathing to invest in 'liking' a President. They are not flawless super heroes. I just want them to doubt heir damn job and really I enjoy the days more when Government officials do less grand standing and are less visible. Just do work and stop making every single time his little fingers touch the phone a grand conspiracy or social agenda pro or con. Not seeing or hearing from politicians by their own choosing is a great thing. Media pro and con are obsessed, Trumps obsessed with them equally. I mean look at this thread, there is less and less actual Administration directives, policy implementations, actual news and more conspiracy theories and copy and paste from anonymous boogeyman websites and random memes. And honestly Omarosa shouldn't have been there in the first place. That's my point, she's a media..Trump..creation he surrounded himself with and it was not smart. I wouldn't use her book for cat liter or a door stop. What FBI law breaking, we back on Strok (?) or Comey again or 33k e mails or drawing conclusions from ongoing investigations or has Fox just handed more chum in the water to the President with brand new talking points.

I saw yesterday that NK has removed its missile props from all of their goose stepping parades and is emphasizing a more technology and energy based theme than nuclear. The unemployment numbers are low as shat. That kind of stuff is what this Administration needs to push not this garbage false topic about the NFL and other nonsense. I also hate posting from mobile but that's a different story entirely.

El Kabong Guest

its not about liking him or not, honestly I don't have the fanfare or the loathing to invest in 'liking' a President. They are not flawless super heroes. I just want them to doubt heir damn job and really I enjoy the days more when Government officials do less grand standing and are less visible. Just do work and stop making every single time his little fingers touch the phone a grand conspiracy or social agenda pro or con. Not seeing or hearing from politicians by their own choosing is a great thing. Media pro and con are obsessed, Trumps obsessed with them equally. I mean look at this thread, there is less and less actual Administration directives, policy implementations, actual news and more conspiracy theories and copy and paste from anonymous boogeyman websites and random memes. And honestly Omarosa shouldn't have been there in the first place. That's my point, she's a media..Trump..creation he surrounded himself with and it was not smart. I wouldn't use her book for cat liter or a door stop. What FBI law breaking, we back on Strok (?) or Comey again or 33k e mails or drawing conclusions from ongoing investigations or has Fox just handed more chum in the water to the President with brand new talking points.

I saw yesterday that NK has removed its missile props from all of their goose stepping parades and is emphasizing a more technology and energy based theme than nuclear. The unemployment numbers are low as shat. That kind of stuff is what this Administration needs to push not this garbage false topic about the NFL and other nonsense. I also hate posting from mobile but that's a different story entirely.
    Ok then. Alright. True they aren't "flawless superheroes" I haven't implied that Trump is flawless. "Doubt heir damn job" Do you mean "do their damned job"?

I'm sure Trump would love nothing more than to have a chill presidency, but the media isn't going to allow that Spicoli and you know that.

Yes the media IS obsessed...95% of the media think Donald Trump should be impeached due to collusion with the Russians...the other 5% are attempting to tell people that Trump never colluded with Russia/Russians. If Trump played the W card and just took the slings and arrows right on the chin then he'd be worse off in the poles and honestly he'd lose his own support for acting like a victim.

The FBI created stories which they then pushed onto Washington Post et al and said "Word on the street is ______" which those publications would run keeping their sources secret and then the FBI agents (very same people as the SECRET whistle blowers) would take those articles to the FISA court and get warrants approved. It's entrapment with false information, a set up, a sting. So a guy like Peter Stzrok starts a report says Carter Page is a dude they want to look into. Stzrok plants a story in the Washington Post, and then he runs off to FISA court and says "Hey judge, check this out, they've got an eye witness (although they don't want to disclose who that is) and everything! They did the same with George Papadopoulus...they had him meet with Stefan Halper who was feeding Paps stories about Russia having Hillary's emails which then invited spying on Paps.

Oh and as for the 33K emails, China has them. They've had them since Hillary received them. Makes one wonder why so many people rush to defend her because she offers NOTHING in return, no transparency at all. She broke the law by destroying subpoena'd evidence as well and yet 0 from you, 0 from Kirkland, 0 from Master on it but oh let Trump do ANYTHING else and "OMG What a horrible president"....Trump WANTS to tout the economy, but the media push and push and push their narrative which is "Trump = Evil" and I'm sorry but it's wrong.

El Kabong Guest

Damn you Trump

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What will happen once people wake up and realize that the FBI fed stories to the media (like the Washington Post for example) and then went to FISA court saying "Look at these stories, can you believe it? We've got to get a warrant" and warrants were issued ON FALSE DATA THE FBI PLANTED IN THE MEDIA!!!!!!!

What the hell is going to happen? Is it going to be "Well Obama did it and I trust Obama"? "Well they were trying to protect us from trump so I get it, it's not right, but I accept it".....I mean what the holy fuck?!?!? This makes Watergate look like child's play and it's just the tip of the iceberg!!!!!
    People aren't going to wake up and realise it because it isn't true. It's all just nonsense.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Feels like the first drop in a hail storm and reads like a Military mind. Think 'whoever' it is setting stage to exit. Trump calling for op-ed writers to be 'handed over to the Government' is some disturbing insight. Wrong Country sir. Bottom line is though no one should be happy and loving what is unfolding involving this and if I was POTUS I'd be exceptionally pissed and invite anyone within the Administration that feels this way to resign promptly.
    Um excuse me...the person who wrote that article is #1 UNELECTED and #2 ACTIVELY UNDERMINING THE DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT

So yeah that's a problem. If he or she has REAL concerns then they'd put their name on it. We've got checks and balances for a reason no need for this subversive shit.
    Basically every senior member of his cabinet has now said to some journalist that he's an unstable toddler who shouldn't be allowed in the same zip code as the White House. Fifth grader, fucking moron, empty vessel. Pick your favourite. And he's unravelling fast. Image is everything to him. He wants to be seen as this genius dealmaker running the most effective administration in history but everybody who works for him is calling him a big thick baby and basically pulling the curtain back on the image he tried to create. This is going to get more and more dangerous as he gets more and more unstable. God help us if he actually has a crisis to deal with.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

People aren't going to wake up and realise it because it isn't true. It's all just nonsense.
    If you say so....hey when is the impeachment hearing again?

Thread Information