Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Lyle well if Alex Jones is against the Deep State then I don't care if he is a member or supported by Mossad because I am also against the Deep State and sometimes you have to be together on certain issues.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And the Deep State as it shockingly encompasses almost our entire consciousness of what is actually happening in government that we have come to take for granted all of our Lives the Deep State typifies and embodies Pure Evil and deceit at the highest levels and anybody who wants to point out and go on a rent and bring in people who all are experts on exposing the Deep State anybody who dedicates their life and builds up an audience in the tens of Millions in large part to expose the Deep state is a hero of mine even if that person turned out to be a vile and despicable person in their private life they would still be a hero of mine

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    It doesn't make any difference what he's charged with. He's signed a deal to tell Mueller everything he knows about any criminal acts he's aware of. Mueller has ninety percent of the story already from Manafort's business partner, Flynn and various other people who have already flipped. So Manafort has to tell Mueller everything he knows and not lie as he knows Mueller already has the story.

They didn't start with a conclusion. They started an investigation into whether a hostile foreign power interfered with an American election and whether any Americans conspired with them to affect the election and that investigation is ongoing.

There is going to be no damning information coming out concerning the Mueller investigation. Just a few more BOMBSHELLS that turn out to be nothing yet again, like the Nunes memo and so on. And as per fucking always they've got you convinced that there's something just around the corner which will blow the lid off everything and Trump will emerge victorious and Obama and Hillary will be dragged off to Guantanamo and so on. It's not going to happen Lyle. They keep telling you these BOMBSHELLS are going to come and it's going to be BIGGER THAN WATERGATE and they always turn out to be less than nothing. There really are a lot of people you can fool all of the time. All the damning information/criminal conduct is going to be on the team Trump side of things. Of course we could always bet on this, couldn't we.

What's the latest with Q anyway?
    "It doesn't make any difference what he's charged with."....I'mma have to disagree with you on that.

Flynn like General Flynn?

Mueller knows all does he.....well then I guess we can wrap up this investigation before the midterms then can't we? IF indeed Mueller has it all....wouldn't want to waste that momentum would we?

Yeah NOTHING is happening it's not like certain individuals attached to the investigations into Hillary and her server and Trump-Russia collusion have been fired, removed from power, and it's not like Former FBI director Andrew McCabe is in front of a grand jury or anything....yeah ok, nothing is happening.....I guess we'll see
    ome mafia guy is charged with a murder. In return for a reduced sentence, he agrees to give the Feds information on a bunch of other people regarding crimes totally unconnected to his murder charge. That kind of thing happens all the time. In this case Manafort has been given a reduced sentence if he'll tell Mueller everything he knows about any criminal acts or criminality that he's aware of. It's just a standard cooperation agreement.

Flynn like General Flynn. He's going to be sentenced at the end of November so we might learn a little more about the case from his charging documents.

These investigations take a long time Lyle. Mueller is currently after Roger Stone but various people connecte with Stone are refusing to comply with their subpoenas to testify about him in front of a grand jury. Their appeals to avoid complying with their subpoenas are currently being litigated. Eventually they'll have to comply or face jail but they're dragging the process aout as long as they can for whatever reason. Then there are various targets after Stone. They may well drag things out as well. This is an incredibly complex investigation spanning a bunch of countries and bank accounts all over the world. It takes years sometimes just to track the flow of monies around the world. Mueller so far has proceeded amazingly quickly considering. A whole bunch of guilty pleas, indictments and cooperation agreements in record time.

And Trump has used the power of his office to go after a bunch of people involved in investigating Russian organised crime/activity in America/the Trump campaign and Trump associates. That may well end up being counts against him in an obstruction of justice charge. He's just asked the DOJ to release a bunch of classsified paperwork relating to the investigation into himself and his associates. He's doing to to try and discredit the Mueller investigation by flinging more bullshit at it via these releases and also give his defence lawyers information on the case which is against all DOJ guidelines/legal ethics. Previously the DOJ and FBI said that releasing this information was a red line they wouldn't cross. A Democratic Senator who has seen the various documents has just said Trump should be careful what he wishes for. We'll see what happens. It'll be like the Nunes memo. A bunch of out of contect bits and pieces get blown up into a BOMBSHELL that is picked apart five minutes later but give Trump?Fox/conservatibve media something to keep fooling the rubes with.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's Q say?

Panic in DC
    LYNCH talking

What would happen if texts originating from an FBI agent to several others discussed the assassination of the president?

What would happen indeed?
    I googled one of these. It's from January:

https://twitter.com/LisaMei62/status/955634589376155649

If there was all this classified information there just waiting to come out why doesn't Trump declassify it just like he's declassified part of the FISA warrant and a bunch of other stuff yesterday? Why doesn't he go into the midterms with Obama and Hillary all locked up and thousands of deep state people in jail?

Here's something else from that twitter account:

It's only a matter of time till the Kenyan mastermind of the deep state is locked up Lyle.

Seriously, if Trump and Mueller have all these people bang to rights why not just arrest them all? Why are they doing such a great job of making it look like Mueller is actually after Trump?

El Kabong Guest

Paul Manafort was with Trump how long? Yeah I'm certain he knows a GREAT deal

Oh so you meant General Flynn, you're not very bright I guess.

You bring up Mueller charging 12 Russian nationals like it's some big fucking deal. Where are they? When is their testimony? What is their relation to Donald Trump and the Trump campaign? Because to ME it looks like those 12 Russians will NEVER face a jury, they'll never answer for the charges, it's all sound and fury signifying NOTHING. Tell me the names and go over the charges of these Russians, tell me what they are accused of doing? Tell me when the US is extraditing them LMAO....got that info?

Mueller is working with Trump? No I'm fairly certain it's if Rod Rosenstein is not working with Trump then Mueller isn't working with Trump either and I'm fairly certain Jeff Sessions will be unrecusing himself after the Supreme Court Justices he sent his letter to respond that he indeed has the right to do so.

You Googled A post? OMG so brave of you. So you've got 0 context at all for the post and what? That does what for your argument?

Think for a second, if Trump comes out, and just up and tells the press....the press who love and adore him...."Hey here are some texts where Peter Sztrok was talking about assassinating me".....how do you think that would go Kirk? I don't think you're a dumb man, I think you can reason that out, or I believe you can....what would the media response be? Would it be outraged and indignant? Would it be sympathetic? Would it be attempting to justify it or dismiss it as "playful banter"? Honestly what do you think would happen?

I believe the information has to be let out little by little because this is very serious stuff and there's a lot of people who do NOT have America's best interests at heart.....Hillary Clinton being A#1 of those folks.

We will see what happens. I will be front row and center watching General Flynn's testimony awaiting what you're waiting for....I'm going to get some popcorn ready right now!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some light humor to break things up.

It's difficult to escape Trump news when you turn on the TV, so first thing when I look at Headline News to get news on other topics, I hear Robin Meade talking about Stormy Daniels' book which apparently goes into her sexual encounters with Trump in graphic detail. She's talking with some woman whose name escapes me at the moment, and the woman has just mentioned that the book even goes into describing Trump's "private parts." To which Meade immediately (and perhaps regrettably in her mind) responds to the woman......

"What sticks out at you?"

She may have later regretted her choice of words.

El Kabong Guest

GOP candidate scores upset win in Texas state Senate runoff
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...te-senate-race
    A Republican candidate won an upset victory Tuesday night in the runoff for a Texas state Senate seat that had been held by Democrats for more than a decade.

Pete Flores (R), a conservative former leader of the state Parks and Wildlife Department’s law enforcement division, won a surprise victory over Democrat Pete Gallego.

The runoff election was held following the resignation of the seat's previous holder, state Sen. Carlos Uresti (D), after Uresti was found guilty of charges related to defrauding investors in an oil services company and sentenced to prison.

El Kabong Guest

Not a great look for "The Resistance"

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HRC Tweet
    Hillary Clinton

Verified account

@HillaryClinton

We need to improve and protect our elections, from instituting paper ballot backups to repairing the Voting Rights Act, getting secret money out of politics, and—you won't be surprised to hear my support for this—abolishing the Electoral College.

Imagine if you will.....Donald Trump losing the election two years ago and then tweeting that....what would the media have done with him? Abolishing the Electoral College just asinine

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Paul Manafort was with Trump how long? Yeah I'm certain he knows a GREAT deal

Oh so you meant General Flynn, you're not very bright I guess.

You bring up Mueller charging 12 Russian nationals like it's some big fucking deal. Where are they? When is their testimony? What is their relation to Donald Trump and the Trump campaign? Because to ME it looks like those 12 Russians will NEVER face a jury, they'll never answer for the charges, it's all sound and fury signifying NOTHING. Tell me the names and go over the charges of these Russians, tell me what they are accused of doing? Tell me when the US is extraditing them LMAO....got that info?

Mueller is working with Trump? No I'm fairly certain it's if Rod Rosenstein is not working with Trump then Mueller isn't working with Trump either and I'm fairly certain Jeff Sessions will be unrecusing himself after the Supreme Court Justices he sent his letter to respond that he indeed has the right to do so.

You Googled A post? OMG so brave of you. So you've got 0 context at all for the post and what? That does what for your argument?

Think for a second, if Trump comes out, and just up and tells the press....the press who love and adore him...."Hey here are some texts where Peter Sztrok was talking about assassinating me".....how do you think that would go Kirk? I don't think you're a dumb man, I think you can reason that out, or I believe you can....what would the media response be? Would it be outraged and indignant? Would it be sympathetic? Would it be attempting to justify it or dismiss it as "playful banter"? Honestly what do you think would happen?

I believe the information has to be let out little by little because this is very serious stuff and there's a lot of people who do NOT have America's best interests at heart.....Hillary Clinton being A#1 of those folks.

We will see what happens. I will be front row and center watching General Flynn's testimony awaiting what you're waiting for....I'm going to get some popcorn ready right now!
    Manafort was running Trump's campaign for months during the time a lot of these meeting happened. Manafort was in business with and owed money to a couple of Russian oligarchs who are part of the governing establishment over there. If there's any direct conduit between the Russians and the Trump people Manafort is the most likely connection. Certainly Mueller has been trying to flip him since he took over the investigation.

Flynn signed a cooperation deal with the FBI in order to plead to a lesser charge. He avoided a huge jail sentence. Why would you think that doesn't mean anything? He's obviously had information to give Mueller to get a reduced sentence.

I'm just pointing out that that original claim was made in January. There's been endless Q garbage since then. There have been half a dozen Q posts promising huge developments in the next few days since then according to mainstream news articles chronicling the fucking idiots who believe all this stuff and yet none of these massive developments have happened. You can't find a more recent post than January?

If Trump indeed had text messages that were evidence that an FBI agent was trying to assassinate him it would be the biggest political story since Watergate. Even in the Trump era there would have been nonstop wall to wall coverage of it from the moment it was made public to the moment the guy was arrested and arraigned. But it's total fucking bullshit Lyle, like all the other Q stuff. Absolute barking mad lunacy.

This information has to be let out little by little because it's very serious stuff? If it was all released at once how would that impede or damage or disrupt the legal consequences/process that would follow all this evidence of criminality being made public? And what could/would Hillary do if this information did come out? You're saying it has to come out little by little but so far none of it has come out at all. Just a load of crazy allegations in the right wing fever swaps. So far zero, zero evidence that any of this is true. And that's because it's all crazy bullshit Lyle. You're being bullshitted and as usual you've fallen for it.

You think Flynn is going to say what exactly? That the evidence laid out in his charging documents is false and really he's been working with Mueller and Trump to expose the deep state? Something like that?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And I'm scared to ask where you got that crap about Sesions unrecusing himself. He isn't going to unrecuse himself because it's the fucking law that he recuse himself from any investigation of a political campaign he was part of. That's why he recused himself. Trump may well fire him after the midterms and appoint some looney who will try and close the Mueller investigation down but that's just more evidence of Trump trying to obstruct justice, not something that you'd do if you were working with Mueller to expose the deep state.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

McCabe and Strzok Caught Destroying Evidence During Final Days at FBI; “Huber is Running a Grand Jury”
    https://truepundit.com/mccabe-and-st...-a-grand-jury/
    During their final days of access to FBI files and computers
    Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok — before losing their jobs — each allegedly tried to destroy evidence and documents, per well-placed FBI and DOJ sources.

But they were nabbed by a sting operation.

Two of the supposed brightest minds who served the FBI — and led the country’s Intel apparatus — each separately set out to allegedly destroy incriminating evidence before their departures from the Bureau. And neither one had any clue they were being watched.

Well that don't look good
    Fantastic Lyle. Another conspiracy site posting total garbage. Would you like to have a bet on whether this particular story ends up being true or not? Of course you wouldn't.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll bet this mainstream media fake news story turns out to be true. Anybody like to bet me?

Trump 'dossier' stuck in New York, didn't trigger Russia investigation, sources say

President Donald Trump and his allies have long insisted that what he calls the “fake dirty dossier” was wholly “responsible for starting the totally and discredited witch hunt” by special counsel Robert Mueller.
    But, beginning in July 2016, that so-called “dossier” actually sat for several weeks inside an organized crime unit at the FBI’s New York field office, even as counterintelligence agents in Washington, D.C. – unaware of the new allegations – were already investigating Russian efforts to hijack American democracy.
    Trump doubled down on his “dossier” accusation this week, ordering the Justice Department and U.S. intelligence community to release a bigger slice of the classified information used to investigate one of his advisers, New York business consultant Carter Page, insisting again Tuesday that “what will be disclosed is that there was no basis” for the surveillance.

(MORE: Trump defends order to declassify Russia probe documents, says he wants 'total transparency' in 'witch hunt')

Despite what Trump and like-minded politicians have said, sources told ABC News the “dossier” was plainly not the initial basis for the federal investigation.
    The following account, relayed to ABC News by several sources familiar with the federal probe, reflects how the FBI’s investigation into contacts between Russian operatives and Trump’s campaign team, including Page, was well underway in the summer of 2016 by the time a former British spy handed the FBI a packet of startling and salacious allegations tied to Trump.
    In fact, the FBI already had an open counterintelligence case on Page when he became a volunteer on Trump’s foreign policy team in January 2016, according to sources familiar with the matter.

[...]

Trump’s refusal to criticize Putin – even in private – “mystified” then-FBI Director James Comey, he later recalled to ABC News.

(MORE: Comey says Trump asked if he could disprove salacious prostitute allegations in 'dossier')

And three years earlier, when the FBI in 2013 was tracking two Russian spies in New York, agents secretly recorded one of the spies saying he wanted to “recruit” Page “as an intelligence source.” Page had previously lived in Moscow for three years.
    Page was never charged with any crimes and says he cooperated with that previous investigation, but sources told ABC News his file, like many counterintelligence files, was never closed.
    So, two months after Page started advising Trump’s campaign, the FBI paid him a visit in New York, asking about contacts with Russian intelligence, according to a government document.

[..]

A few years earlier, Steele helped an FBI agent in Rome piece together a massive web of corruption within international soccer. The case against FIFA made international headlines.

Trying to take advantage of that relationship in July 2016, Steele sent the FBI agent in Rome the opposition research on Trump he generated working for Fusion GPS.
    The Rome-based agent then forwarded the reports to an agent he worked with in the FBI’s New York field office – an agent with expertise in criminal organizations and organized crime, not counterintelligence, sources told ABC News.
    That was “the wrong person” to send the reports to, according to one source briefed on the Russia probe.
    Steele’s research sat for weeks in the FBI’s New York field office, hundreds of miles away from the agents in Washington scrutinizing ties between Trump’s associates and the Russian government, sources said.
    “It took a long period of time for the New York field office to see it and realize what it was,” another source told ABC News, referring to the "dossier.”
    An account of the FBI investigation released in February by Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee reflected the delay.
    “Steele's reporting did not reach the counterintelligence team investigating Russia at FBI headquarters until mid-September 2016, more than seven weeks after the FBI opened its investigation, because the probe's existence was so closely held within the FBI,” the memo by House Democrats said.
    “By then, the FBI had already opened sub-inquiries into [multiple] individuals linked to the Trump campaign,” including Carter Page,” the memo noted.
    In particular, the FBI was also already taking a close look at Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=57919471

Facts and evidence Lyle. Properly reported facts and evidence. Like to bet?

El Kabong Guest

Yeah OK Kirkland...my article is fake and phony and a conspiracy and yours is just a Pulitzer in waiting....

The Pulitzer Prize goes to "Unnamed Sources" who helped ABC News write their horseshit story before the unredacted 302s and FISA Warrants are released because they're totes not trying to sway public opinion before they're caught redhanded

At least my article had "Time will tell" at the end of it.....because it certainly will.

El Kabong Guest

Commies slow walking their way worming into all aspects of government....not at all good.

Thread Information