Page 125 of 557 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 8343

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Flake flaked out. If Kavanaugh isn’t confirmed I’m moving to Canada
    What are you talking about? Flake voted YEA on Kavanaugh so Kavanaugh moves to be voted on by the Senate. Flake just SUGGESTED an FBI investigation which he has no authority to start.

It's up to President Trump, Mitch McConnell, and Chuck Schumer if there is to be an FBI investigation.

Now once (or IF) there's an FBI investigation #1 it's just a delay tactic we all know it #2 the Democrats will say "but the FBI doesn't make conclusions" once it's done.

And to think the Democrats have Joe Biden (The Biden Rule & "FBI doesn't make conclusions") and Harry "Nuclear Option" Reid and Anthony Weiner to thank for all this....it makes me very happy I wish Andrew Breitbart were alive to revel in this moment which he helped bring about.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Flake in his confusing talk said he wouldn’t move forward in the senate without the investigation. Now murkowski is saying the same

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Flake Fuck Face Fucker

El Kabong Guest

Flake in his confusing talk said he wouldn’t move forward in the senate without the investigation. Now murkowski is saying the same
    We'll see

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    We'll see
    Trump just ordered the supplemental investigation

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If they didn’t have flaky, murkowski and Collins he didn’t have the numbers.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would be good in the Supreme Court. I wouldn’t go by any legal mumbo jumbo I’d just listen to the argument, read the constitution and decide, boom

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back when George H. W. Bush nominated Clarence Thomas for Supreme Court justice and Thomas had to go through sexual misconduct hearings, it didn't seem as politicized as it is now.

Republicans predictably believe Kavanaugh did nothing wrong...... Democrats believe he did.

Even this process, supposed to be above political bullshit........ isn't.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People like this actually create sympathy for Trump. I've never been a fan of The Donald, but when I listen to Trump's despicable haters I feel like siding with him.

Andrew Gillum staffer called for Trump's execution

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...mp-states.html

In one post, Orozco-Ballestas wrote to Trump: "you need to be executed."

But it was one of Orozco-Ballestas' own Instagram posts last summer -- which was also unearthed last week by Engels and published by The Tampa Bay Times -- that led to calls by state Republicans for his termination.

In the post, Orozco-Ballestas is pictured wearing a shirt depicting a map of the United States, with red-colored states indicating ones that went for President Trump in the 2016 election.

On the shirt, a key provided below the map explains that the red states refer to "Dumbf---istan," while the blue refer to the "United States of America."
    Last edited by Freedom; 10-01-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Winning so much getting tired of it

In an eleventh-hour breakthrough that may have saved the North American Free Trade Agreement, the Trump administration and top Canadian officials came to terms late Sunday on a deal — opening the way for the United States, Canada and Mexico to sign a renewed trade pact at the end of November.

The agreement still needs to be ratified by legislatures in all three countries, which won’t happen until next year at the earliest. But in striking an accord with Canada after settling with Mexico in late August, negotiators hit a crucial U.S.-imposed Sunday midnight deadline that otherwise could have pushed President Trump toward a break-up of the trilateral accord.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

300% on dairy.

Fuck em

El Kabong Guest

Behind the scenes of Jeff Flake's decision to call for an FBI probe into Kavanaugh allegations
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeff-fl...ns-2018-09-28/
    ... Flake's decision came after he spoke to senators of both parties and withstood pressure from some Republicans not to take such a step. As he considered his course of action, Flake also had a conversation with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is in charge of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation....

Why would Flake speak to Rod Rosenstein in coming up with his decision? Strike anyone as odd?

I'm curious as to what effect Trump stumping for these local politicians will have. The crowds he's drawing absolutely love him. He hits his talking points, they respond in kind...Trump - "Back there the fake news media" Crowd "CNN sucks! CNN sucks!", if he talks about the border it's "Build the wall" if he talks about Hillary it's "Lock her up"....Trump is probably at his most popular right now, I know eventually things will sour they always do, but I am curious as to how that happens and when that happens as the media seemingly has no real impact on Trump. The media says it's doom and gloom and Trump says everything is going great it comes down to what reality people are living.

I don't think there's going to be a big blue wave, the Democrats seem most tied to Beto O'Rourke and he just bitched out of a debate with Ted Cruz in order to "talk directly to his constituents" .....Texas turning Blue is about as unlikely (historically speaking) as turning Pennsylvania Red, now I'm not saying it can't be done I'm saying it takes a special kind of person and I don't think Beto is it. I think Beto will be the bellwether for the Dems positive or negative.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

****red tsunami****

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    People like this actually create sympathy for Trump. I've never been a fan of The Donald, but when I listen to Trump's despicable haters I feel like siding with him.

Thread Information