0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    53-47
    ??
    He just gave you the unanimous decision after what looks like a six-round fight based on his scoring system. I heard they do that down in North Carolina after they get the scorecards in they rub a little mustard and tally the cards. 😁. Lyle I hope I didn't just offend you 😁 or do you also have the 🎻🎻

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In a letter released Tuesday and obtained by Fox News, an ex-boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford, the California professor accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, seemingly contradicts her testimony under oath last week that she had never helped anyone prepare for a polygraph examination.

The former boyfriend, whose name was redacted, also said Ford neither mentioned Kavanaugh nor said she was a victim of sexual misconduct during the time they were dating from about 1992 to 1998. He said he saw Ford helping a woman he believed was her "life-long best friend" prepare for a potential polygraph test. He added that the woman had been interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney's office.

He also claimed Ford never voiced any fear of flying (even while aboard a propeller plane) and seemingly had no problem living in a small, 500 sq. ft. apartment with one door -- apparently contradicting her claims that she could not testify promptly in D.C. because she felt uncomfortable traveling on planes, as well as her suggestion that her memories of Kavanuagh's alleged assault prompted her to feel unsafe living in a closed space or one without a second front door.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Redacted "ex boyfriends" 20 yr ago has to be at least 1.5 Tucker Carlson bow ties below testifying under oath. Who exactly went to air with that Mr Magoo speculative horse shat on Fox. If thats the level deemed necessary to bolster and sustain a Supreme court nominee then we're all equally fooked.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump taking the piss out of a victim of violence in his speech to get cheap laughs is way out of order. Hope his family never have to go through that trauma.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ALLEGED victim of violence.

****ALLEGED****

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Redacted "ex boyfriends" 20 yr ago has to be at least 1.5 Tucker Carlson bow ties below testifying under oath. Who exactly went to air with that Mr Magoo speculative horse shat on Fox. If thats the level deemed necessary to bolster and sustain a Supreme court nominee then we're all equally fooked.
    But unsubstantiated things from 36 years ago is OK

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Did you see the Swetnick interview holy dumpster fire Batman!

They kept on saying "spiked the punch"....and then Swetnick calls it "Grain alcohol punch"...so what they added MORE Everclear to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump taking the piss out of a victim of violence in his speech to get cheap laughs is way out of order. Hope his family never have to go through that trauma.
    Are you shitting me Master? Did you listen to her testimony? I certainly did and yeah it doesn't add up.

Things Christine Blasey Ford knows for ABSOLUTE CERTAIN: She had 1 beer, there was laughter at some point in time

Things Christine Blasey Ford DOESN'T know for absolute certain: what year the party was, what day the party was, what time the party was, what house the party was at, what neighborhood the party was in, how many people were there, who specifically was there...I mean she's mentioned various people 100% of whom have rebuked her claims under penalty of felony perjury.

I and plenty other Americans were ready to listen to her story....I have listened, I don't think she's being honest and I think the Democrats know that as well. Why do I think that? Well because if the Democrats could have immediately torpedoed Judge Kavanaugh's nomination they would have, they had all the information in July, they waited, why? Because they knew how flimsy this all is. It worked against Roy Moore, it didn't work on Trump and it's not working on Judge Kavanaugh....I feel for REAL victims not political stooges.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

****bwett stole my gi joe when we were 6 ******

El Kabong Guest

“My hope is that... we ask ourselves whether this [Kavanaugh] is the right person... not whether he’s innocent or guilty... but ultimately whether enough questions have been raised...” - Senator Cory 'Spartacus' Booker

The mask slips

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump did not have to behave like an ass. He should be better than that but maybe that his attitude on women in general.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump did not have to behave like an ass. He should be better than that but maybe that his attitude on women in general.
    The media doesn't have to behave like asses either....doesn't stop them from doing it.

Yeah I'm sure it's his attitude on women in general it's why he hired Kellyanne Conway, it's why he hired Sarah Huckabee Sanders, it's why he hired Nikki Haley.

Christine Blasey Ford is a LIAR, a political operative attempting to torpedo the nomination of a Supreme Court Justice. She deserves all the mocking she can handle.

Saturday Night Live mocked Brett Kavanaugh....he's not been found guilty of ANYTHING is that kosher to you or is it cool because he's a man so he can handle a little accusation of being a gang rapist, sorry, no rapist, sorry no sexual predator, sorry no an alcoholic, sorry no an angry drunk, sorry no a guy who drinks until he passes out, sorry no a guy who one time threw ice in a person's face during a bar fight....I get confused with how much he's been accused of and how the story keeps changing....and yet people believe Dr. Ford....WHY? What has she said that is credible and backed up with evidence or don't we care about those things anymore? Are we back at witch trials? "Brett Kavanaugh's familiar found me in my dreams and the next morning my livestock was dead"

The second door she had installed in her house was #1 in 2008 (permits are required for such you know) not 2012 as Dr. Ford said and #2 was for either Renters OR for her at home office used for therapy sessions and the like....and that's proof of her not telling the truth.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is it Politically Incorrect to say that not all women tell the truth? What happened to innocent until proven guilty in this knee jerk reaction shallow social media atmosphere led by sjw?

Thread Information