Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Trump still should be better than all that. I do not care about how many women he has recruited I expect him to act like the the President of the US of A.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump still should be better than all that. I do not care about how many women he has recruited I expect him to act like the the President of the US of A.
    Would u rather we start bombing more shit like the last three who spoke much better

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Would u rather we start bombing more shit like the last three who spoke much better
    bwaaaaHAHAHA 👍

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Is it Politically Incorrect to say that not all women tell the truth? What happened to innocent until proven guilty in this knee jerk reaction shallow social media atmosphere led by sjw?
    Duke Lacrosse, UVA Rolling Stone story, Tawana Brawley, Susan Smith....women are just as capable of deceit as men are and I'd venture to guess that women would be more likely to be believed as well. 1 lying woman shouldn't discredit all women just as 1 lying man shouldn't discredit all men, but just look at the facts, look at what is provable, look at inconsistencies in the story.

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford is not a credible source of information because she's got nothing to back up her claims. And other things she's outright lied about, fear of flying for example, the second door to the house, those are lies provable lies.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is almost three times as bad. 121 bombs a day, over 44,000 a year US aggression gets worse with each President and is the Elephant in the room

Nobody talks about it and so it carries on and now you and all the Trump fans have convinced yourself it is not even happening

"The United States Government, under the Trump administration, reportedly drops a bomb every 12 minutes, which means that 121 bombs are dropped in a day, and 44,096 bombs per year. The Pentagon’s data show that during George W. Bush’s eight years he averaged 24 bombs dropped per day, that is, 8,750 per year. Over the course of Obama’s time in office, his military dropped 34 bombs per day, 12,500 per year. This shows that even though American presidents are all war criminals, Trump is the most vicious of them all."

https://www.newsclick.in/us-governme...ay-reports-say
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Civilian deaths have soared under Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.590a8ff64215
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would rather he act like a decent human being as the leader of the biggest industrial and economic country in the world.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would rather he act like a decent human being as the leader of the biggest industrial and economic country in the world.
    Nahhh, not important

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    As usual you attack the source of the information rather than reply to the factual stuff therein. I didn't see the Vox article. I just saw that on twitter and it looked accurate to me. The woman answered all the questions, the man dodged answering most of the questions he was asked or started questioning the questioner or whatever. It kind of spoke for itself.

Even Trump said she was credible Lyle. Why he would do that I don't know when he might be facing a dozen credible witnesses in committe hearings soon. Even Foc news said she was credible and her testimony was a diaster for the GOP.

It's not me saying so about this Q conspiracy stuff Lyle. So far not one of his predictions has turned out to be true and there's a list of dozens of his predictions that have turned out to be wrong. Yet you still believe it's going to happen.
    Well the source is Vox and they aren't all that reliable in presenting a story which is truthful. They are unashamed of being heavily slanted to the left. "It looked accurate to me"....yeah I don't doubt it did. I guess it didn't strike you as to why Judge Kavanaugh wouldn't answer certain questions (and that's ASSUMING their graph is correct) what with being the accused in that situation. For example Kamala Harris did her little grandstanding asking if Judge Kavanaugh had contact with anyone associated with a specific law firm...she said "It's a very specific question"....which yeah the question is specifically itself, however the terms are quite broad 'anyone' 'associated with' ....so runners? Clerks? Janitors? we don't know who she meant because she refused to clarify and Judge Kavanaugh even asked for a roster, she refused to provide, Judge asked for clarification and she refused. How eager to respond to a question like that would YOU be what with being in front of Congress facing penalty of perjury even if you made an innocent mistake and misremembered something.

Trump is playing along with the Democrats because he knows they have nothing....Dr. Ford the most credible....so credible that she's the ONLY ONE telling her story. 4 people have refuted her under penalty of felony perjury....do you like those odds Kirkland? Does that inspire confidence in you?

Don't believe Q, fine, I don't really care if you believe it or not....WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS...or hey you feel free to tell us all what happens, go on @Kirkland Laing tell us all what happens to Kavanaugh, to Trump, what happens in the midterms? Please DO TELL Kirkland.

Vox are one hundred percent reliable in how they present a truthful story. You can 't point to one single untruthful story they ever published. They'll have made mistakes in stories like every journalistic outfit ever but they'll have issued corrections for them. Nobody has refuted Ford's story. Out of the people at the party none of them could confirm it or didn't remember the evening at all. One of them said they couldn't remember the evening but they believed Ford's account of it.

Kavanaugh will be confirmed which the Democrats really want to happen too. It makes their voters more likely to vote and it gives them the opportunity to impeach Kavanaugh and call all the witnesses that the FBI are ignoring in this investigation. They'll make him even more famous than he is already and the avatar for a Supreme Court that will now rule permanently in favour of big business, against labour and unions, against regulation of big business and so on. At some point they''re going to have to increase thenumber of SCOTUS justices to eleven or more so Kavanaugh will give them a graphic illustration of why they have to do it.

I don't know if the Democrats will take the House in November. It's a toss up. Democratic voters don't turn out for midterms, they skew younger than average. Older than average GOP voters turn out reliably for elections. With all the gerrymandering the Democrats could win the popular vote by seven points and still not take the House.

I have no idea what happens with Trump. There's clearly some shenanigans that went on but having evidence of criminality is one thing and having proof that will go beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law is another thing entirely. What won't happen is we find out that Trump and Mueller are working together, 30 000+ deep state arrests and so on. Any criminality that is prosecutable as regards the Russia thing will all be on the Trump side of things.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    “It would seem to me that if people are going to be identified this ought to be held very close and not." - Sen. Diane Feinstein

"I think the investigation ought to be closely held," she reiterated

Hey Kirk does that sound like confidence to you? It kinda tells me that the FBI report won't have the goods on Kavanaugh but want to keep up appearances......awww bless their evil little black hearts.
    The GOP aren't going to release anything either. The chairman of the committee (GOP) made this public before Feinstein did.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Kirk is trolling he will not acknowledge anything positive trump has done, is this how the majority of trump haters are or is this a technique of trolls
    He's appointed good people to positions at the Fed. All the pre election bullshit about how he was going to run the Fed a certain way turned out to be wrong and he's followed the Fed board in its advice. That's all good.

He has however decimated financial regulation overall. Monetary policy though, he's kept his nose out and let the Fed continue to work correctly. So that's one positive thing he's done. If he does something else I'll be the first to point it out.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Vox is 100% truthful"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

El Kabong Guest

Kirkland, settle down honey, I'm not going to keep you from reading Vox and believing everything head Soybean Ezra Klein (of JournoList infamy) writes or publishes there....but I don't believe their bullshit and I'm not going to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Nobody has refuted Ford's story
    And nobody has corroborated them either

One of them said they couldn't remember the evening but they believed Ford's account of it.
    Oh and I was just going to ask you what the definition of "hearsay" was...thanks, that helps

Kavanaugh will be confirmed which the Democrats really want to happen too. It makes their voters more likely to vote and it gives them the opportunity to impeach Kavanaugh and call all the witnesses that the FBI are ignoring in this investigation. They'll make him even more famous than he is already and the avatar for a Supreme Court that will now rule permanently in favour of big business, against labour and unions, against regulation of big business and so on. At some point they''re going to have to increase thenumber of SCOTUS justices to eleven or more so Kavanaugh will give them a graphic illustration of why they have to do it.
    Awww I like to dream too....also in America it's "labor"

I have no idea what happens with Trump. There's clearly some shenanigans that went on but having evidence of criminality is one thing and having proof that will go beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law is another thing entirely. What won't happen is we find out that Trump and Mueller are working together, 30 000+ deep state arrests and so on. Any criminality that is prosecutable as regards the Russia thing will all be on the Trump side of things.
    You have "no idea what happens with Trump" but apparently "We'll see what happens" isn't something you agree with me on...well that's odd and more than a little contrarian but oh well that's what you make it.

Where did you get the idea Trump and Mueller are working together? Provide the direct source of the information if you would be so kind.

Thread Information