Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    To me, Kavanaugh winning will be better than manny Pacquiao winning the Super Bowl, World Series and Indy five hundred in one year, it’ll be great

Though you say that in a kidding sort of way, unfortunately many will see it that way for real.

Too bad the picking of a Supreme Court justice has also become yet another partisan MMA hexagon.

Long gone are the days of finding an excellent candidate regardless of political leanings, to the point where many were voted in by landslide margins.

(Sort of how most saw GGG win over Canelo).

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The dogged insistence from people wanting to see Kavanaugh voted in just reinforces how messed up the system has become. The old saying of "where there's smoke, there's fire" is almost always proven right.

Too many people are seeing this as another nauseating US vs THEM contest. Because Trump was the one who nominated him, people predictably line up in their assigned sides of the aisle.

Hopefully we're just trying to get the best man for the job in there.

IMO, Kavanaugh himself should have withdrawn, and save us all from this spectacle.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    To me, Kavanaugh winning will be better than manny Pacquiao winning the Super Bowl, World Series and Indy five hundred in one year, it’ll be great

Though you say that in a kidding sort of way, unfortunately many will see it that way for real.

Too bad the picking of a Supreme Court justice has also become yet another partisan MMA hexagon.

Long gone are the days of finding an excellent candidate regardless of political leanings, to the point where many were voted in by landslide margins.

(Sort of how most saw GGG win over Canelo).
    I like the way he transitioned that straight into a boxing analogy. Social media has infantilized adults. It shows that we are just animals. Think about it all these rich white people in politics with all their master's degrees in phds from Yale and Harvard and Princeton and you give them a little Twitter and a little Facebook and a little Instagram and they behave like kindergarteners on the playground.

El Kabong Guest

The dogged insistence from people wanting to see Kavanaugh voted in just reinforces how messed up the system has become. The old saying of "where there's smoke, there's fire" is almost always proven right.

Too many people are seeing this as another nauseating US vs THEM contest. Because Trump was the one who nominated him, people predictably line up in their assigned sides of the aisle.

IMO, Kavanaugh himself should have withdrawn, and save us all from this spectacle.
    OK so we're just believing Dr. Ford regardless then? No evidence, no corroboration, no nothing, just a claim and that is 100% it?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan
    The old saying of "where there's smoke, there's fire" is almost always proven right.
    Allow me to rebut this by merely mentioning a name......Emmett Till....that is all

As for Kavanaugh withdrawing making things easier, saving us all from this spectacle....no sir, it would only embolden the Democrats who have become slightly more unhinged than before. They're doxxing Congressmen roughly a year after a gunman attempted to kill all of them at a baseball practice. Republicans are apparently no longer allowed to eat at restaurants either...there has just been a ricin attack as well...yes yes let's appease THAT group of people

El Kabong Guest

Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant
    https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40...dossier-before
    Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump’s campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm.

That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

The dossier, though mostly unverified, was then used by the FBI as the main evidence seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant targeting the Trump campaign in the final days of the campaign.

Feels
    Good
    Man

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where there's {{{Tawana}}}, there's {Brawley}

bwaaaaHAHAHA 😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂

Yeah we can definitely go by that old expression.......ROFLMFAO

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, Imma tell y’all what, I ain’t seen this a-comin.

And I’m not going to be convinced until it happens.

But as it sits right now: it appears the vote is going to happen and it is going to work.

Washington Post:

A pair of key Republican senators expressed satisfaction Thursday with a new FBI report, increasing the odds of Senate confirmation this weekend of Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh, President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee who has faced sexual misconduct allegations.

Sen. Susan Collins (Maine), one of three Republicans who had not indicated how they plan to vote, said Thursday that “it appears to be a very thorough investigation, but I’m going back later to personally read the interviews.”

Shortly afterward, Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), who requested the investigation, told reporters that “we’ve seen no additional corroborating information.”

Collins, Flake and Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) are the critical votes that could ensure Kavanaugh’s ascension to the nation’s highest court.

I doubt that if Flake and Collins both hit “yea,” Murkowski would do “nay,” but even if she does it doesn’t matter – if two of the three are in, that’s 50 and Pence can break the tie.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fake News from Channel 75

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

OK so we're just believing Dr. Ford regardless then? No evidence, no corroboration, no nothing, just a claim and that is 100% it?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan
    The old saying of "where there's smoke, there's fire" is almost always proven right.
    Allow me to rebut this by merely mentioning a name......Emmett Till....that is all

As for Kavanaugh withdrawing making things easier, saving us all from this spectacle....no sir, it would only embolden the Democrats who have become slightly more unhinged than before. They're doxxing Congressmen roughly a year after a gunman attempted to kill all of them at a baseball practice. Republicans are apparently no longer allowed to eat at restaurants either...there has just been a ricin attack as well...yes yes let's appease THAT group of people

Why Kavanaugh and not Gorsuch, Lyle? If it's some kind of Democrat conspiracy against anything Trump, then why Brett and not Neil?

Maybe there's a reason I'm not aware of, and I mean that sincerely. If so, please tell me.

Why not start with the very first candidate? I mean, if we're going to make life impossible for Trump, let's start from the very beginning.

I know we're all pretty tired of these sexual accusations that are suddenly raining down on us from all sides.... all fields (celebrities, politicians, businessmen, etc). I know it's difficult to separate the real from the fabricated in cases like this.

But again I ask.... why now and why Kavanaugh?

Does this mean anybody Trump were to trot out there would meet with the same circus?

I'd like to think not.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh tits in July they were looking for a reason to attack him. They already called him evil. This is a info is being used to slow the vote till after the midterms. They think they are so close to having power they will attack with all they got.

Thread Information