1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Even if they'd behaved with the same respect for equal rights and the rule of law that you might find in twenty first dentury western countries the Brits still would have done what they did. How about Afrikaaners in South Africa? The Brits put their women and children into concentration camps! A world first Britain can be proud of. Or how about when we dropped the first chemical weapons in Iraq when they had the temerity to complain about us stealing all their oil?

Is there anything on the endless list of appalling genocidal things we did around the world over hundreds of years that you'll hold your hands up and say yeah, that was horrific, we were a bunch of fucking animals to do that or is there a way to justify everything we did?
    LOL.... "How to win all the time, by playing nice: A story on global domination by Kirkland Laing"
    There is true strength in being honest, showing integrity and standing up for what is right.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    The

British fuckEd India over
    Not true at all. Read the history.

When the Mongols invaded what is today northern India and Pakistan, they killed every man, woman and child!

When the Mughals invaded and ruled India, they were very harsh on any people who would not convert to Islam.

But when the British went there, they traded with the people. Their presence was relatively benign and, in many ways, beneficial. Many Indians today want to live in Britain or in one of the former British colonies, such as Canada or Australia.
    Dependant on the ruler India was at peace for hundreds of years under Mughals and all denominations lived together before the British came.

The British stole the natural resources to power their own industrial revolution, imposed religion, laws and language on the indigenous population where they became second class citizens and left a mess which caused the problems of the partition.
    Are these the same people who burned women alive upon the death of their husbands and murdered all the little girls (female infanticide)?
    Even if they'd behaved with the same respect for equal rights and the rule of law that you might find in twenty first dentury western countries the Brits still would have done what they did. How about Afrikaaners in South Africa? The Brits put their women and children into concentration camps! A world first Britain can be proud of. Or how about when we dropped the first chemical weapons in Iraq when they had the temerity to complain about us stealing all their oil?

Is there anything on the endless list of appalling genocidal things we did around the world over hundreds of years that you'll hold your hands up and say yeah, that was horrific, we were a bunch of fucking animals to do that or is there a way to justify everything we did?
    Rich/powerful/elite animals did horrific things and continue to do so.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For once I totally agree with @Kirkland Laing
    Bump

El Kabong Guest

There is true strength in being honest, showing integrity and standing up for what is right.
    Oh I agree...but I agree on the side of rule of law, respect for borders and boundaries.

but at the end of the day, WAR is not playing patty cakes, WAR is about bringing an adversary to their knees and having them say "I submit".....and that can get very nasty and that SHOULD be understood.

Americans lead by General George Washington crossed the icy cold Delaware River Christmas night to murder Hessians (hired by/fighting for England) in their sleep. The same way England burned and seized crops from the colonials.

At the end of the day CIVILIAN SUPPORT is key to winning wars, get the civilians to quit and your armies will be decimated by low morale...it's why 2 Atomic Bombs were dropped on Japan, because they were preparing to defend their land with armies consisting of women and children. It's why London suffered the Blitz and why England retaliated with the firebombing of Dresden, both were to terrorize and demoralize civilians.

War is something that happens and not a ton of good positive things happen during it...the GOOD things are saving the lives of your fellow countrymen but that can and often does mean you're killing the enemy combatants.

How is this not understood? HOW? It's no more evil than it needs to be. USED to humans would just kill 100% of their enemies, then it became kill as many as you can and enslave the rest, then it became bring the enemy to heel, now it seems to be "Well don't kill them, just try to reason with them"......the FUCK is that? If someone believes they are right and they are willing to fight, there's no reasoning with them.

So this mob of military aged "migrants" they are the ones who will decide what happens...it can be the EASY way which is for them to NOT attempt to cross our border illegally which is a massive disrespect to this nation and the citizens both born AND naturalized or things can happen the HARD way which is they disrespect our laws, they disrespect our borders, and they attempt to come in even using violence to do so (which they've already done in Mexico I might add). The laws either mean something or they don't, but America as a nation cannot continue to exist if these kind of crossings are allowed to continue and where would the world turn to without America? Have fun dealing with China I guess, yeah THAT seems like a smart move.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle, you have to admit that Kirkland got that right

El Kabong Guest

Lyle, you have to admit that Kirkland got that right
    About what?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The

When the Mongols invaded what is today northern India and Pakistan, they killed every man, woman and child!

When the Mughals invaded and ruled India, they were very harsh on any people who would not convert to Islam.

But when the British went there, they traded with the people. Their presence was relatively benign and, in many ways, beneficial. Many Indians today want to live in Britain or in one of the former British colonies, such as Canada or Australia.
    Dependant on the ruler India was at peace for hundreds of years under Mughals and all denominations lived together before the British came.

The British stole the natural resources to power their own industrial revolution, imposed religion, laws and language on the indigenous population where they became second class citizens and left a mess which caused the problems of the partition.
    Are these the same people who burned women alive upon the death of their husbands and murdered all the little girls (female infanticide)?

This

El Kabong Guest

The

This
    Winners write the history books. The cold hard truth is you do what it takes to win, England USED to do that. In life you either act on things or you are acted on and England is now acted on as is America....now America is attempting an about face, but we'll see where that goes.

Oh apparently "bombs" were sent to various big time Democrats Hillary, Bill, Obama, Soros, Wasserman-Schultz, and CNN. Nobody has been hurt or injured.

I wonder who sent those bombs....think we'll find out?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/1...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

It really is amazing that more black people don't vote for Republicans. I just can't understand it at all.
    There's quite a lot you can't understand I assure you....

Like why 1 single man from Idaho would bother sticking his nose into politics in other states....
    http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...of-racist-pro/

.....and not only that, he does the most UN-Idahoan thing ever and invites Californians to move there

I wonder why anyone with ANY self respect would vote for a party who thought they weren't capable of gainful employment, dependent on the state and federal government to feed house and clothe them, think they're unable to obtain a State ID, or that they vote as a monolith with their race and gender being the deciding factors and not their own individual thoughts and beliefs....which is EXACTLY what the Democrats do, but hey that's none of my business you do you Kirkland....and don't forget to come over and vote
    Can you point to one prominent Democrat saying that black people are incapable of earning a living or any of that other made up rubbish you've heard on conservative media and are parroting away?

I've just been over. As usual I got hit up by a bunch of GOP bundlers when I went out in public. Look how much money Trump is making you! Once he gets reelected in 2020 he's going to make massive cuts to the welfare state!

The GOP are planning to make cuts to Medicare and Social Security after the midterms but they're not running on that, are they? They're running on defending Medicare and claiming it's the Democrats who want to cut it. Lies, fear and loathing. The GOP midterm election platform.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The

Rich/powerful/elite animals did horrific things and continue to do so.
    When these elites run a country and can direct an army to, say, slaughter tens of thousands of Kenyans for rebelling againt British rule back in the fifties and sixties or slaughter somewhere between two and three million Vietnamese people because they didn't like the kind of government they had, these are really bad things, no? Ideally these elites should have faced some sort of legal sanction for what they did?

El Kabong Guest

Can you point to one prominent Democrat saying that black people are incapable of earning a living or any of that other made up rubbish you've heard on conservative media and are parroting away?

I've just been over. As usual I got hit up by a bunch of GOP bundlers when I went out in public. Look how much money Trump is making you! Once he gets reelected in 2020 he's going to make massive cuts to the welfare state!

The GOP are planning to make cuts to Medicare and Social Security after the midterms but they're not running on that, are they? They're running on defending Medicare and claiming it's the Democrats who want to cut it. Lies, fear and loathing. The GOP midterm election platform.
    Senator Robert Byrd DEMOCRAT West Virginia was not just A Klansman he was THE Klansman, the leader of the KKK in West Virginia....I look forward to your response to that LMFAO

Hillary Clinton also called young black men "Super Predators"

Joe Biden "Gonna put ya'll back in chains" ....now Democrats and Lefty newsmedia like to use the term "dog whistle" well that, that's just a megaphone of racism....in Danville, VA no less. Last capital of the Confederacy....and he said this about Mitt ROMNEY....not George Wallace (also a Democrat) not Bull Connor (also a Democrat), but Mitt ROMNEY one of the most milquetoast boring guys to ever run for any office. You'd be hard pressed to be offended by anything Romney says or does....in fact they had to make shit up to get people riled up against Mitt, "binders of women" like he was speaking negatively about them LOL.

And look up ANY argument against Voter ID laws and it's PATHETIC....'This disproportionately impacts minorities and women!!!!".....HOW? Maybe YOU could explain dear Kirkland, maybe you could find me 1 person who would be disenfranchised due 100% to their race if there were voter IDs, could you do that?

Good, welfare NEEDS cutting. Welfare is for TEMPORARY help, not life long help. Getting folks to roll over and quit and lay in the welfare hammock is what the Democrats want to do because if you're there, then you can scare people who have come to rely on that government money that people are going to take it away.....yeah, GET A JOB. I'm no millionaire but I don't take money from the government the government takes MY money, but I don't take money from them. I have pride in working, I have pride in owning a house and paying for that myself...but apparently there are SOME people who shouldn't feel that way and they should suck on the government teet until it goes dry.

Democrats want Medicare for everyone....that dog won't hunt, wasn't built for that, won't be able to do that. Sure as hell won't be able to do that AND have open borders, but I digress Kirkland knows all, it's why there will be a great big blue wave this November right?

El Kabong Guest

When these elites run a country and can direct an army to, say, slaughter tens of thousands of Kenyans for rebelling againt British rule back in the fifties and sixties or slaughter somewhere between two and three million Vietnamese people because they didn't like the kind of government they had, these are really bad things, no? Ideally these elites should have faced some sort of legal sanction for what they did?

That shit is funny

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirk is right on this stuff.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with Kirks last post too. Don't invade others, but protect your borders with pride. That's my compromise between the two. Destroying Vietnam was evil and wrong and likewise this caravan of people is wrong.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c46827...tion-statement

What happened to the Dems and immigration this is obama in 2006 speaking against illegal aliens

Thread Information